Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Loveshack Makes Me Glad Ive Seen The Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Funny story....

I was my own mini birthday party a bit ago at an Olive Garden with seven friends, and one of my guy friends friend randomly said that he goes to Loveshack.com for dating advice, and that its the best dating site in the world, and that he is really cool for helping out people in need over the last three years, trying to advertise. I was about to say no, they are a bunch of sissy's and flower peddlers over there, and was going to say " go to Sosuave.com dude" but i stopped myself. He kept bragging that its a site about " the real kind of love" and the girl he was with, an H.B 8.4, her name was Christie,( only been on a second date), asked him, " So.. Are you a player, you never told me that?", and he responded with " No, i believe that every girl is like you Christie.... Christie crazy from here to the stars,your a beautiful discovery, like finding life on Mars." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

She blushed, and said "wow that was sweet of you, i didn't know you had a way with words." He then started bragging that he can give really good relationship advice, and talking about his car and his banker job. I decided to mess with him. I just gave Christie massive eye contact and starting making her laugh with my childhood stories. She is siting facing me, and I am playing footsies with her, and she is responding well. She takes off her shoes and rubs my outer thigh, and i tap tap her vag!na with the heal of my shoe. She blushes, he asks her," Are you okay lovely?", and she blames it on the spicy meal she's eating. Sexual tension continues, minutes later, he see us laughing when i tease her, by drinking and eating at the same time, he is starting to ****block me now,then he stands up, and is telling me verbally out loud to leave her alone.

She tells him, " Hes a cool guy, shut the fvck up!, me and you are just friends you know, sit down. Victor has more game than you, he doesn't go to dating sites like you poser." I then tell her, hey Christie, lets go play mini golf this weekend, you seem like my kind of girl". She says, " Yes i would love too, lets make it Saturday..blah blah". I can't believed what just happened. He got up and left, and my friend Adriana went after him, and then minutes after, i went after him, and he was crying by the side of the entrance in front of the public. He kept blaming 'destiny" for not getting the "girl of his dreams". I teased him saying "Her name is Christie, not Destiny, i thought you knew that", and he called me an A$$hole. She told him he was acting like a "little girl", and i felt sorry for him. I take her away from his view, and i kiss her, with my hands on her hips. She smiles and says," Finally, somebody with guts". I laughed and i can't believed all of this happened.

I am glad i have seen the light, but this is an ironic moment since i go on Sossuave hahaha. Just wanted to share that with you guys, the natural gets the girl hahaha

Edit: He wasn't my friend, just my one of my friends Kevin's studybuddies.

Edit: Read post 12.... Kevin's thoughts

Last edited:

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I actually do kind of feel sorry for your friend.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically you're saying you jacked your friends girl? Good job man! :rolleyes:

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it not occur to you, that you publically humiliated the dude? Check yourself in future, whatever your morals are, real friends dont do over one another like that.

"messing" with one of your mates, doesnt normally leave them crying.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for AFCs.

They need to learn some day, if it takes a hard lesson, so be it.

If your friend is trying to get a girl (not in a relationship with her), but is an AFC and is obviously failing, you're entitled to do whatever you want with her.

RFish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this seems like the epic battle between sosuave and loveshack.

Sosuave won :D

But if he was your good friend you shouldn't have done that to him. There are no written rules for this but yea it is just a suggestion.

Your intention comes from messing around with him, not to hook up with her, so you ultimately wanted to screw him up and that's your aim - To get her to 1) screw him up and 2)boost your ego meanwhile.

To the poster above, what has the AFC learned? There were so many things that he did not know of. He don't even know what the OP did, he didn't know what he didn't have or how flawed his approach is that made him failed to get the girl. There is nothing that he learned from this experience except maybe that the OP was a A$$hole.

This is nothing but a heartbreaking session.

Good story still. =)

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:
Funny story....

I was my own mini birthday party a bit ago at an Olive Garden with seven friends, and one of my guy friends friend randomly said that he goes to Loveshack.com for dating advice, and that its the best dating site in the world, and that he is really cool for helping out people in need over the last three years, trying to advertise. I was about to say no, they are a bunch of sissy's and flower peddlers over there, and was going to say " go to Sosuave.com dude" but i stopped myself. He kept bragging that its a site about " the real kind of love" and the girl he was with, an H.B 8.4, her name was Christie,( only been on a second date), asked him, " So.. Are you a player, you never told me that?", and he responded with " No, i believe that every girl is like you Christie.... Christie crazy from here to the stars,your a beautiful discovery, like finding life on Mars." :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

She blushed, and said "wow that was sweet of you, i didn't know you had a way with words." He then started bragging that he can give really good relationship advice, and talking about his car and his banker job. I decided to mess with him. I just gave Christie massive eye contact and starting making her laugh with my childhood stories. She is siting facing me, and I am playing footsies with her, and she is responding well. She takes off her shoes and rubs my outer thigh, and i tap tap her vag!na with the heal of my shoe. She blushes, he asks her," Are you okay lovely?", and she blames it on the spicy meal she's eating. Sexual tension continues, minutes later, he see us laughing when i tease her, by drinking and eating at the same time, he is starting to ****block me now,then he stands up, and is telling me verbally out loud to leave her alone.

She tells him, " Hes a cool guy, shut the fvck up!, me and you are just friends you know, sit down. Victor has more game than you, he doesn't go to dating sites like you poser." I then tell her, hey Christie, lets go play mini golf this weekend, you seem like my kind of girl". She says, " Yes i would love too, lets make it Saturday..blah blah". I can't believed what just happened. He got up and left, and my friend Adriana went after him, and then minutes after, i went after him, and he was crying by the side of the entrance in front of the public. He kept blaming 'destiny" for not getting the "girl of his dreams". I teased him saying "Her name is Christie, not Destiny, i thought you knew that", and he called me an A$$hole. She told him he was acting like a "little girl", and i felt sorry for him. I take her away from his view, and i kiss her, with my hands on her hips. She smiles and says," Finally, somebody with guts". I laughed and i can't believed all of this happened.

I am glad i have seen the light, but this is an ironic moment since i go on Sossuave hahaha. Just wanted to share that with you guys, the natural gets the girl hahaha
So lets get this straight...

You start flirting with your friend's girl, then you rub her pvssy in front of him within minutes (!), he gets up and TELLS you to leave her alone (so it's obvious that you've crossed the line by now), then you ASK HER OUT in front of him and she agrees (humiliating your friend), then he starts crying (lol) and YOU MAKE FUN OF HIM EVEN MORE (!?), then you KISS HER ... !

I find this story hard to believe to be honest, but if it's true, you're just a sh1t friend. Congratulations on that.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm calling BS!

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is the biggest crock of **** i have read on this site

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My BS detector just went off. The words that came out of her mouth are most unnatural. And tapping her pvssy with the *heel* of his shoe? WTF?

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
This actually happened, but i wasn't at the party. The guys name was Johnathan, and he thinks hes a master pimp or something, and going around talking about girls all the freaking time, saying he is the best and yada yada yada. He isn't one of Victor's friends, he is one of my guy friends that i go to the gym with. My name is Kevin, and Johnathan and Christie have known each other for months, and he finally asked her out, and blew it by being really clingy. She's kinda of a flirty tomboy and she doesn't likes flowers,,candy, and is really independent, " I don't need a guy attitude". The heel tapping the vag!na isn't hard to do, just start rubbing her thigh then slowly go deeper and deeper until you hot the spot. Don't feel sorry for Johnathan, he got way too emotional like always.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys...read the end of the OP, the part where he sais "the guy wasn't a friend of mine, he was my horse trainer's friends' studybuddy" or something like that. He blew out a douche from Lovesham.com, some props are in order.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i call bs too. Funny how your friend uses the same blue color sig as you like to use in other posts on your other name.
and even if it is true that was just lame not even cool.
and then you post it expecting glorification for being an ******* and not the good ******* either... boo

Count Chocola

Banned
Reaction score
cola said:
i call bs too. Funny how your friend uses the same blue color sig as you like to use in other posts on your other name.
and even if it is true that was just lame not even cool.
and then you post it expecting glorification for being an ******* and not the good ******* either... boo
Me and him are part of Azure Crew, of course our sigs are in blue haha. The leader of our crew is named Chris, and he is a really good rapper, his the one with massive game. OP doesn't go here for the glorification, he comes here to learn and maybe teach some little game. Victor ,( Daydream..), used to be 216 and he slimmed down to 175 in a couple of months, and actually wants to improve in his game . I read your public profile and you havent posted a good FR, and you have made many newbie threads. I don't understand, how its lame?

DJ Barcardi

Banned
Reaction score
nando said:
this is the biggest crock of **** i have read on this site
Actually no, but most of these AFC threads on the link below, are kinda dumb, especially the ones with the blue question marks and especially the sad face one.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1189756

Good job Vic, but you could have been nicer to him, it doesn't matter how arrogant he is, his ego was hurt and you should have offered him a drink or something, i think you over-upped him.

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That other guy could've turned the tables by kicking his smug little a$$. "Wow, you won the fleeting attention of this idiot girl I brought here, hope it was worth it when there's black blood on the floor."

But he was a loveshack guy, so fighting would've been deemed "immature and insecure" by his rationalized effeminate frame.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Barcardi said:
Actually no, but most of these AFC threads on the link below, are kinda dumb, especially the ones with the blue question marks and especially the sad face one.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1189756

Good job Vic, but you could have been nicer to him, it doesn't matter how arrogant he is, his ego was hurt and you should have offered him a drink or something, i think you over-upped him.
I would be offended it if wasn't for the fact that this is coming from a clown who is scared of talking on the phone! :crackup:

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is one way of getting a girl. I bet any of you bashing the OP for doing what he did wish that you had the ability to do what he did.

usscrum

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO at anyone who believes any part of this crock of sh!t made-up story.

Status
Not open for further replies.