Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Lay Report but a little frustrated

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Had a woman over for a 3rd date at my place. We cooked dinner and then watched a movie. After the movie things got hot and heavy...started feeling her up and then grabbed her hand and placed it directly on my c0ck which she proceeded to rub thru my jeans...I started to rub her pvssy thru her jeans and then after a few minutes of this I undid my pants and she went fishing for a one eyed snake...I undid hers and she was soaking wet before I even touched her...

After a while of her stroking me and me fingering her I told her let's go to my room and took her hand and led her into the bedroom...proceeded to get naked and she had an unbelievable body...tight, toned, nice rack but not huge, amazing ass...so as we are continuing on the bed I keep fingering her hard and she is starting to get soaking wet, I pull my fingers out and lick them and tell her she tastes good... Now I have done this many a times and ot always has gotten them super hot but this chick laughs...and I notice my c0ck just shrivel like a raisin. So I start kissing around her stomach and end up going down on her and I must have really been doing a number on her because her whole body starts shaking and she grabbed my arms with both hands really tight and starts digging in her nails and arching her back...

After I am done I am only semi hard and she starts trying to get on top and riding me...it only lasted for a few minutes because I went soft again. And at this point I am getting irritated because for whatever reason her laughing had a really bad effect and I know it is fvcking stupid for it to have that effect but here we are...

So she is snuggled up to me laying there and ends up falling asleep for about 20 minutes and during this time I start reviving...I end up waking her up and I give it to her hard for about 25 minutes in a variety of positions...I slip out and as she is reaching down to grab it and slide it back in I say "put that big c0ck back inside you" and she busts out laughing again( I mean maybe the last dude she was with was like 10 inches or something)...so now I am like this chick is definitely different because the stuff I am saying works like magic on 98% of the women I have banged.

But I don't go soft this time, I just punish her and fvck her as hard as I can for about 10 minutes almost like grudge fvcking her for laughing at that...at which point I roll off her and just lay there because I have been putting in serious work and I am wore out. She snuggles back up to me and falls asleep again for a little bit...I try to wake her up again after about 20 minutes to go at it again and she is like "OMG you have a lot of energy tonight!" but says she is too sore...and we lay there snuggled up and talking for about 20 minutes before she leaves...

Frustrating part is I feel like we were a little disconnected in the bedroom and the laughing just felt a little weird...almost like a nervous laugh like nobody has ever said that stuff to her...luckily I recovered enough to put it down although this was a D- performance by me...she already talked about next time and doing things with me in the future so I am pretty sure this didn't ruin anything even tho it felt a little weird at times...will definitely find out more about her likes and dislikes in the bedroom as I get the sense she isn't big on talking a lot while fvcking...

Uggh...found my krypronite in the bedroom. Laughter.

Gentleman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good that you revived! I'm thinking the laughter might be her being nervous/surprised/shocked. Maybe she doesn't have much experience with dirty talk in the bedroom.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bit weird when in whole sexual atmosphere she started laughing which kills your boner. It happens,it's not to you. Is this the same girl who was giving you bj in a car few days ago?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a woman over for a 3rd date at my place. We cooked dinner and then watched a movie. After the movie things got hot and heavy...started feeling her up and then grabbed her hand and placed it directly on my c0ck which she proceeded to rub thru my jeans...I started to rub her pvssy thru her jeans and then after a few minutes of this I undid my pants and she went fishing for a one eyed snake...I undid hers and she was soaking wet before I even touched her...

After a while of her stroking me and me fingering her I told her let's go to my room and took her hand and led her into the bedroom...proceeded to get naked and she had an unbelievable body...tight, toned, nice rack but not huge, amazing ass...so as we are continuing on the bed I keep fingering her hard and she is starting to get soaking wet, I pull my fingers out and lick them and tell her she tastes good... Now I have done this many a times and ot always has gotten them super hot but this chick laughs...and I notice my c0ck just shrivel like a raisin. So I start kissing around her stomach and end up going down on her and I must have really been doing a number on her because her whole body starts shaking and she grabbed my arms with both hands really tight and starts digging in her nails and arching her back...

After I am done I am only semi hard and she starts trying to get on top and riding me...it only lasted for a few minutes because I went soft again. And at this point I am getting irritated because for whatever reason her laughing had a really bad effect and I know it is fvcking stupid for it to have that effect but here we are...

So she is snuggled up to me laying there and ends up falling asleep for about 20 minutes and during this time I start reviving...I end up waking her up and I give it to her hard for about 25 minutes in a variety of positions...I slip out and as she is reaching down to grab it and slide it back in I say "put that big c0ck back inside you" and she busts out laughing again( I mean maybe the last dude she was with was like 10 inches or something)...so now I am like this chick is definitely different because the stuff I am saying works like magic on 98% of the women I have banged.

But I don't go soft this time, I just punish her and fvck her as hard as I can for about 10 minutes almost like grudge fvcking her for laughing at that...at which point I roll off her and just lay there because I have been putting in serious work and I am wore out. She snuggles back up to me and falls asleep again for a little bit...I try to wake her up again after about 20 minutes to go at it again and she is like "OMG you have a lot of energy tonight!" but says she is too sore...and we lay there snuggled up and talking for about 20 minutes before she leaves...

Frustrating part is I feel like we were a little disconnected in the bedroom and the laughing just felt a little weird...almost like a nervous laugh like nobody has ever said that stuff to her...luckily I recovered enough to put it down although this was a D- performance by me...she already talked about next time and doing things with me in the future so I am pretty sure this didn't ruin anything even tho it felt a little weird at times...will definitely find out more about her likes and dislikes in the bedroom as I get the sense she isn't big on talking a lot while fvcking...

Uggh...found my krypronite in the bedroom. Laughter.
I also find some girls do things like laughing or tickling that put me off. I think the way to get past it is to control your mind and your imagination. If what she's doing doesn't excite you, imagine something else that you'd like to do to her that does.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I also find some girls do things like laughing or tickling that put me off. I think the way to get past it is to control your mind and your imagination. If what she's doing doesn't excite you, imagine something else that you'd like to do to her that does.
I just hope the fact that occurred didn't turn her off to where she would feel self conscious about why I couldn't stay hard and if it is related to how attractive I find her and then doesn't want to see me again.

Truth be told her body is banging...the whole time we were on the couch I felt like I was going to burst I was so hard...this would just be a situation where we would need to get comfortable with each others like and dislikes I think because we might not be on the same wavelength when it comes to sex but that isn't a huge deal I have found as long as both people want the same thing and have the same goals in regards to sex...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
While it’s good to get the chick super turned on with lots of foreplay, once you get a full boner, it’s best to get down to business sooner rather than later.

Or alternatively maybe some heavy grinding (or a BJ) instead of fingering before going all the way.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had sex with a chick once that told me before hand that when shes getting into sex she tends to laugh. I thought whatever and banged the snot out of her and she laughed the whole time, was pretty weird. Said she had no control over it, just happens. Had another chick that told me before hand she always cries during sex. Sure enough she sobbed the whole time i banged her. Some women are weird like that, i wouldnt read to much onto it, specially if shes willing to see you again.
And sometimes the magic johnson just doesnt want to work for whatever reason, just happens. Had one chick i really wanted to bang but no matter what she did to me i couldnt get hard. That case i think was mostly nerves. Aint had a problem since. Just dont let it get into your head cause that'll mess you up if you let it

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job getting the lay. Can be really nerve wracking when cant sustain an erection on the first bang.

Have to be honest. I have my own little tool kit to ensure good performance. I always have viagara on hand to get and stay hard of needed, zoloft so I dont bust too early. I keep thin and thick condoms too for the same purpose. I even keep a $50 plan b day after pill in my cabinet in case I get a little crazy and go without a condom.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first time I think was just legit laughing because it was funny. I mean you licked her juices off your fingers, and said that tastes good... that's some silly ass crazy sh1t, why wouldn't she laugh. Nothing wrong with that, girls like laughing

The second time though... "put that big **** back inside you"

-______________-

That's not gonna sound cool unless you have the deep voice to pull it off, but even then it's a weak line. Its gonna come off more funny then serious

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The first time I think was just legit laughing because it was funny. I mean you licked her juices off your fingers, and said that tastes good... that's some silly ass crazy sh1t, why wouldn't she laugh. Nothing wrong with that, girls like laughing

The second time though... "put that big **** back inside you"

-______________-

That's not gonna sound cool unless you have the deep voice to pull it off, but even then it's a weak line. Its gonna come off more funny then serious
Well it all comes down to how you do it...I have done both of those countless times and it never got that reaction before.

It's all good tho....she texted me that she had a great time last night and wants to see me again soon. I will be much better prepared next time.

Last edited:

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it all comes down to how you do it...I have done both of those countless times and it never got that reaction before.

It's all good tho....she texted me that she had a great time last night and wants to see me again soon. I will be much better prepared next time.
So you always lick random skanks juices off your fingers? lmao... that's nasty *Cleveland voice

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Next time give her a taste of herself.
With your fingers **** or mouth. Then laugh back at her.
You took her laughing as a personal attack. "Got irritated"
Its about us as much as them. Enjoy yourself. Get into it and not your head.
I have done that before too...I am not sure why I didn't this time...

Yeah I definitely let it effect me in ways it shouldn't have. I will be better prepared next time.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
UPDATE:

Just met up with her last night for the 5th time(I went to her place for dinner and we watched a few episodes of a series last week), she came over we went out and had dinner and drinks somewhere and then came back to my place, watched a show for about an hour and had another drink and then got naked...

And this time I destroyed her...made her cvm so hard she started shaking uncontrollably and she spent the night snuggled up next to me...it was like 11pm or so and she was laying there and I got up to go to the bathroom and just shut off the TV and lights in the other room and wanted to see ehat she was going to do...I came back in and she just snuggled up to me and kissed me and went to sleep.

I kinda liked it...woke up this morning and she was so wet when I started kissing her neck and whispering things in her ear that I made her cvm hard again simply from fingering her and rubbing her cl1t, to the point she squeezed her legs shut so tight while she started shaking I couldn't pull my hand out...then I got her on top of me and railed her hard for about 10 minutes straight and she came hard again...and then as she was laying on the bed saying she can't even move, I went down and started using my tongue on her and made her arch her back so high I thought she was going to break her neck hahaha

Needless to say I made up for last time although she told me that she thought last time was really good and that I had a lot of "extra energy" haha...

She has taken over as my #1 plate...although I really like #2 as well...both have long term potential. Good careers, both really into me and both are pretty much up for whatever I suggest because they like spending time with me. This one just has an amazing body moreso than the other whose body is just OK...she works out regularly and has a very toned/solid body without being too muscular. She also tastes like honey...