Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Lay report and a little weirdness

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
3rd date with a plate and she came over for dinner...however before dinner she basically more or less made it very clear she wanted some sausage that wasn't on the dinner menu...

So she literally started undoing my belt buckle and unzipped my jeans...reached down my boxer briefs and pulled out my c0ck and started going to town on it...then we ended up banging for a while. As we lay there afterwards she asked me to promise her that no matter how upset I get with her that I won't ever hit her. I kinda was surprised by it...I have never hit a woman so I just told her that isn't something I neither do nor condone. Now it has me wondering if she is mentally fvcked up.

Not sure what I should do with this one, but I never have had a woman say something like that to me.

She is super into me...she admitted I make her very nervous because of how much she likes me, that she was talking to her neighbor all week about me and that she really hopes things develop between us because she thinks we would be really great together. She also is from out of the area and doesn't really know a lot of people.

I do like her and she is cool and put personalities mesh really well but I am not sure if the fact she was abused in prior relationships should be a reason to Eject. I probably have dated other women who never mentioned it before.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how much this will tie into your story, but I'll share mine - just in case.

I took a girl to see a local show (concert). After getting home, made out with her. At 3rd base, she pretty much said "not now."

On the next date, I grilled out and had a pretty decent meal set up. Just as we're sitting down to eat, she gets up and startles me in my chair. I hadn't even taken the first bit of food, nor her. (It was a home run within a matter of minutes). Just seconds before, she and I were having good conversation and the smell of steak was on my mind. It's not that I objected or wasn't willing... but the timing just seemed *really* odd. She and I went out several months. In the early stages, it was fun, but I later discovered that she had a codependent personality - which was quite suffocating.

As to the "just don't hit me" remark this seems odd. Surely she knows of other women friends that have had non-abusive relationships and realizes that all men are not alike. I'm not sure about this, but I wonder.... could she be setting up a situation, where she can get a 'hall pass' for questionable behavior? And because she's been (supposedly) abused.. she thinks that this will grant her more leniency than she'd rightfully deserve?

This isn't to play down a woman that has been in an abusive relationship or anything, but all things considered, I'd keep my eyes particularly open to this one.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an odd comment indeed, but women sometimes say weird things when they're drunk and/or after sex.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt read too much into that comment from her. She probably grew up in a home where her mother got beat up by someone she loved. Maybe her sister or cousin is going through some abuse from someone she really loves. She is so much into you that she is starting to feel vulnerable, something that is common among people who ordinarily keep very high walls up. All you have to do is assure her you dont roll like that and move on from it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree with SBB. Enjoy your time in the sack with her. But clarify if she is anti-spanking in the bedroom. one instance a woman told me she had her husband jailed for hitting her, but came really hard if she was spanked during sex....

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I tend to agree with SBB. Enjoy your time in the sack with her. But clarify if she is anti-spanking in the bedroom. one instance a woman told me she had her husband jailed for hitting her, but came really hard if she was spanked during sex....
Definitely not anti spanking, I left handprints hahaha

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date with a plate

Not sure what I should do with this one
, but I never have had a woman say something like that to me.

She is super into me...

I do like her and she is cool and put personalities mesh really well but I am not sure if the fact she was abused in prior relationships should be a reason to Eject.
She's a plate so why all the hamstering? I'm beggining to think that SS language of "plate" = gf I care about...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
She's a plate so why all the hamstering? I'm beggining to think that SS language of "plate" = gf I care about...
No hamstering is really going on. Outside of that comment, she has things together, a good job, our personalities mesh really well and we have fun together. So she has some potential down the road, but obviously if this should be a major red flag then it would be better to not waste my time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hamstering is really going on. Outside of that comment, she has things together, a good job, our personalities mesh really well and we have fun together. So she has some potential down the road, but obviously if this should be a major red flag then it would be better to not waste my time.
How are you "wasting" your time if you're having fun together? Just keep having fun and keep your emotions in check if that comment seems to be a deal breaker for you. Everyone has had some trauma in their lives. We don't choose it. You can either support her if you like her or throw her away. Maybe she made some bad judgements or decisions in her life. We ALL have. No one is perfect.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3rd date with a plate and she came over for dinner...however before dinner she basically more or less made it very clear she wanted some sausage that wasn't on the dinner menu...

So she literally started undoing my belt buckle and unzipped my jeans...reached down my boxer briefs and pulled out my c0ck and started going to town on it...then we ended up banging for a while. As we lay there afterwards she asked me to promise her that no matter how upset I get with her that I won't ever hit her. I kinda was surprised by it...I have never hit a woman so I just told her that isn't something I neither do nor condone. Now it has me wondering if she is mentally fvcked up.

Not sure what I should do with this one, but I never have had a woman say something like that to me.

She is super into me...she admitted I make her very nervous because of how much she likes me, that she was talking to her neighbor all week about me and that she really hopes things develop between us because she thinks we would be really great together. She also is from out of the area and doesn't really know a lot of people.

I do like her and she is cool and put personalities mesh really well but I am not sure if the fact she was abused in prior relationships should be a reason to Eject. I probably have dated other women who never mentioned it before.
Damaged goods.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You like her, she likes you, so give it a shot. Just be really careful and stay ahead of the curve. I know I've said a few times in other posts but you can get into some really bad legal situations with women nowadays. It is 100% a very curious comment and should not be taken lightly.

On the other hand, if you like her but deep down feel uncomfortable and disrupts your peace of mind, then EXIT. NEXT.

Hope it helps,
Modern Man Advice