FR: Inner Tube Family Fun

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on this weekend trip with my family for my sisters birthday to an indoor waterpark, and had a little fun myself.

I thought it would be good for meeting girls for ONS because its a vacation place, but I struggled to find girls that were my age, let alone hot.

So I was in this wavepool floating ontop a inner tube, and this girl is doing the same next to me. We had been kind of glancing at each other a little bit.

This huge wave comes around and throws me overboard, and when I finally come to the surface again this girl is laughing at me.

I tell her that she'll be next. She laughs and says I don't think so, so I go underwater and flip her over.

When she came to the surface she was shocked but smiling. hahahah then I wouldn't give her tube back! So there she is this little girl drowning in the pool as I laugh evily keeping her away from her tube.

She starts grabbing my shoulder to survive and I tell her that I'm gonna save her life, and she thanks me.

I then grab her around the waist (so she won't drown) and move her to a more shallow area, where I take my inner tube and put it over both of our heads. Now we're both inside the same tube facing each other, and I pull her really close to me, give her a little MAVEC, and kiss her.

I pulled back, and she couldn't stop smiling and looking at me, and at the same time her 2 girl friends came by and they all started girl-coding each other, and getting really giggly with each other.

I saw my family while this was happening and went over by them, and these girls followed me around for the rest of the day.

animal crackers

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You evil bastard, going around taking advantage of confused little gurls:eek:

bad bad bad!!!!!!:p

when i read the title i was expecting a "i made out with my cuzin" thread.