Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: I think Im gunna go for the kill...TOMORROW

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aight so Ive been talking lately about this religious chick I've been kinda into. Things are looking well. I hung out with her and her friend a couple of weeks ago and was smooth and what not. I talked to her on aim and once or twice on the phone. Our aim convos are gold, I know its not as good as the real thing but she goes to a different school so it helps. Anyways she went to london for a week and I think her friend was digging me so I gave her friend who was also very cute a shot but decided I wasnt really too into her so passed her on to my buddy. Anways my girl got back from her week long vacation and left me this commont on myspace:

"i want to just say that i loved your slideshow espesially with that music . it blended very well:] and i cant wait till you can show me the world. and i miss you. and when you me and courtney hangiout next we will get bigger and badder tattoos :]"

I was smooth about it, I told her I was glad to have her back but didnt say ohhh i missed you soo much tooo! or anything like that. We had another really good convo when we got back, I sent her some music of mine and she told me I was a cutie and I have her a compliment or two indicating my interest, I negged her a bit on some goofy pics she sent me. Its been well. The next morning after the convo i woke up this this comment on my myspace:

"i love you. "

Now shes sort of a goofy type of girl but Ive seen how she talks to other guys and she hasnt done that at all. I kept my cool though and considered it a test so i just commented back the Han Solo way...i just said: "I know. 8)

Anyways she went to camp this weekend...:nervous: so we cant chill until monday (tomorrow) with my friend and her friend who also like each other. Before she left I told her I hope your ready for monday its gunna be a lot of fun so dont wear yourself out at camp. My plan is bowling, a park for maybe a picnic, and then a movie at my friends house.

Im gunna apply as much kino as I can and go for the kiss by the end of the night. Im feeling shes given me alot of green lights. the thing is do you guys think I should go for it at the end of the night or when im at the park cuz I was thinking of taking my guitar and surprising her by playing a song she likes and the last line says something about a kiss, I thought that would be a good way cuz shed remember it,if i fail though the rest of the night would be akward.

Ideas suggestions?Anyone know some cool kino tricks besides the usual? Especially ones pertaining to a park and bowling, or better ideas for the kiss?

PumpingIron13

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just talked to a good girlfriend and she thought I had a good plan but she also told me not to worry about planning the kiss because the moment just comes and me n her will know that moment. Ive never been there so I dont get it and was wondering if someone could explain this to me a little better?

Brummeren

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel/see red flags when you kino her, don't push it. I think thats what your girlfriend meant.