"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FR HBVideostore (Walden chokes like a b!tch)

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Okay so I shouldn't be flaming people for posting bullsh!t "what do I do if?" posts when I'm not out DJing myself.

Went to the movies with my mates , on the way back they went to this video store to return a film. Saw an HBHardcore grrl working there (Dikcies , cute calf tattoo) she saw me , liked my vibe and gave me a big smile.

I worked through my mental checklist , thought of an opening , though of a follow up , thought of a c+f way to rip on her, thought of a close...

...and choked.

A standard common or garden choke.
I'm not asking for advice or anything but I figure for the amount of talking I do , when I choke I should own up to it.

:cool:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
Maybe you should stop thinking and just do. When you're in the presence of a hot chick, the perceived payoff (how much you like her, imagine awesome hot, sweaty, messy sex with her, a sweet relationship with her, etc), will ALWAYS be balanced out with it's polar opposite (being humiliated, her flat out ignoring you, her laughing, her being hit on all the time, her dating hotter guys than you..).

When you approach, see it as nothing more than making sincere conversation with a stranger. You're just TALKING. Something you do, and have done every single day of your life since you were 3. If she doesn't want to pursue anything further with you, then that is her decision, based on her tastes and experiences and perceptions, and it has NOTHING to do with you. Just relax.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
For my 300th post...I will offer nothing...other than xblitzx has the approach mentality down perfectly....
 

windwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Walden
Okay so I shouldn't be flaming people for posting bullsh!t "what do I do if?" posts when I'm not out DJing myself.

Went to the movies with my mates , on the way back they went to this video store to return a film. Saw an HBHardcore grrl working there (Dikcies , cute calf tattoo) she saw me , liked my vibe and gave me a big smile.

I worked through my mental checklist , thought of an opening , though of a follow up , thought of a c+f way to rip on her, thought of a close...

...and choked.

A standard common or garden choke.
I'm not asking for advice or anything but I figure for the amount of talking I do , when I choke I should own up to it.

:cool:
oh fer pity's sake
 
Top