FR: Halloween fun in the city

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish Halloween happened everyday. It makes it so easy to break the ice by talking about costumes. Mix some alcohol and some slutty dressed women and you've got an epic holiday.

I planned to meet some buddies at a club downtown, but they never showed up, their loss. I chatted up with some people there anyways, good music good vibes. I ran into a group of girls dressed as cabaret girls. I missed out on one girl who was giving me serious eye contact. She couldn't stop staring at me. This other guy butted in and I wondered how you guys would've handled that. Is pvssy worth fighting over literally? He was much taller and heavier than me so it would've looked bad from my point of view, not to mention drunk people can get violent.

The whole night I tried pulling in random chicks, no dice. I was able to pull a number from an asian chick I was pursuing, so all was not lost. We had a few things in common which made her more attractive. Though I didn't make out nor get laid, I still had an enjoyable time and many memories. I'll just take what I learned from that night and do better next time.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup it's all about fun!

Vanilla said:
I wish Halloween happened everyday. It makes it so easy to break the ice by talking about costumes. Mix some alcohol and some slutty dressed women and you've got an epic holiday.
Agreed :D
I planned to meet some buddies at a club downtown, but they never showed up, their loss. I chatted up with some people there anyways, good music good vibes. I ran into a group of girls dressed as cabaret girls. I missed out on one girl who was giving me serious eye contact. She couldn't stop staring at me. This other guy butted in and I wondered how you guys would've handled that. Is pvssy worth fighting over literally? He was much taller and heavier than me so it would've looked bad from my point of view, not to mention drunk people can get violent.
You established social proof that's great. Dude I had the same thing happen to me, chick looking hard, but it was so crowded I couldn't make my way. Never fight over a chick unless it's your mother and wife
I didn't make out nor get laid, I still had an enjoyable time and many memories. I'll just take what I learned from that night and do better next time.
I had to high-light that, too many guys forget what it's about. It's not about the end result but sometimes the experince you gained from it. It's about having fun!!

I've said this from my very first field report, and I'll continue to say it now. If you have fun, it makes the game more enjoyable and also enhances your experinces. I've had so many crazy experinces that didn't end in me getting laid or making out but I had fun!

Good FR

start a journal vanilla, i see you doing your thing

Solo

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always live by the quote "Expect everything and receive nothing. Expect nothing and receiver everything", not sure who wrote it though. What I learn from that quote is if I go out there and my only mission is to get laid, it never happens. If I just have a good time, it comes around at me but I haven't learned to strike while the iron is hot ... yet.

I might do the journal thing. Good to know someone has been following me posts.

Cheers.

Solomon said:
I had to high-light that, too many guys forget what it's about. It's not about the end result but sometimes the experince you gained from it. It's about having fun!!

I've said this from my very first field report, and I'll continue to say it now. If you have fun, it makes the game more enjoyable and also enhances your experinces. I've had so many crazy experinces that didn't end in me getting laid or making out but I had fun!

Good FR

start a journal vanilla, i see you doing your thing

Solo