FR: Finally landed myself a date after 2 months of straight flaking.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
You don't start giving a girl you just met pet names of any kind, especially ones indicating you're already thinking about her in a gf/wife/marriage/commitment type of way.
I agree with the latter - but I'm going to disagree with the former. I've found a pet name of a sort, specifically one relating to humor from the meeting, or some fact from the meeting, has dramatically increased responsiveness from the girls I've met lately.

Two examples; met a girl who had two cats, during the conversation called her a crazy cat lady. First time I contact her I call her 'cat girl'. She loved it. Second time, met a girl, she's a psychology major, I searched for something more humorous, but eventually just settled with 'miss psychologist', and got back 'mr tried to eat my pizza' (which I did, it was pretty funny). I'll often take a random fact and tack on miss to the front.

To be clear, a teasing, fun pet name is good. However, it can easily be abused; just because it's fun once does not mean it is fun on the 4th time, 5th time, and so on. Keep it used sparingly when you need to spice up a greeting, and keep it light and non-commitment related (imo).

And then to be entirely fair, I'm sure I have less experience than you, but it was such an immediate change when I started throwing a humorous pet name into my openers that it has deserved notice. I don't believe it clarifies any of a guy's feelings in her mind, all it shows is that he's willing to take things lightly - she already knows there's interest by him asking for her number. Especially as I personally will use that for girls I'm not particularly interested in, too.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Harry Wilmington said:
And this, my friend, is where you f--ked up: by calling her "wifey."
I agree in general..Calling her wifey was actually part of an "inside joke" we had, where on our first date she told me her family was traditional and already pressuring her to get married, so I joked and said "Let's get married tomorrow then."

Definitely think I'm going to be less pushy physically next time. Actually, right now I plan to take her out for like an hour on Wednesday without bringing her home, so barely anything physical. Maybe she's got that 3-date rule bullsh1t on her mind, maybe not. But I think there's some "logical" reason she resisted me more on our second date, because other signs lead me to believe she actually enjoyed the making out more the second time.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Calling her wifey was actually part of an "inside joke" we had, where on our first date she told me her family was traditional and already pressuring her to get married, so I joked and said "Let's get married tomorrow then."
I would have taken it a step further when she mentioned marriage and playfully say "OMG, I am just getting to know you and you already want to get married? I think you're moving to fast here missy ;) Besides, you did not get down on one knee...or even two" (there's also a sexual innuendo here where getting down on both knees means blowing you).

Anyway, you get the idea. Have fun with stuff a girl says, just don't make fun of her too much or you'll turn her off.

-R

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Second date last night.

So although I didn't make any big blunders or anything, I just have this intuitive feeling that I lost a bit of frame...like I feel like my game was tight the first date, then a little off yesterday.

She takes the bus and meets me at the grocery store after I'm done shopping, just before 8. Takes 10/15 min to walk home from there, linking arms as it's really slippery and several times she slips, and I hold on to her to keep her from falling. Goddamn her hair smells good that sh1t is intoxicating me already.

We arrive at my place, put the groceries away, and start cooking some salmon and boiling veggies. I put on some jazz and tell her what to do, not a whole lot of conversation. I briefly asked about her week, she didn't really go into details and I didn't really say anything about my week even though I did a bunch of interesting things (auditioned for my school's fashion show lol, that was new for me, went to a magic:the gathering tournament for the first time)

Simple dinner, doesn't take longer than 30-45 min to cook. I'm already feeling cheesy for putting on jazz put she doesn't seem to mind. I light the candles and tell her how I usually light them and turn off the lights when I eat by myself (seriously, i do that lol) but said I wouldn't do that cuz it would be "too gay". Maybe I should have, idk. I just hate with a passion everything that is cliche romance.

I move a chair so that we're on the same side of my table, quietly dining. Earlier I went in for a kiss but pulled back at the last moment to try to build up suspense. Didn't really seem to accomplish anything.

Halfway through eating, all of a sudden I move in to kiss her. She laughs and is kind of like wtf. I go "I can't hold back anymore", drag her out of her seat and bring her to my living room and she's like "but i'm hungry! you're not gonna let me eat!" "nope. we'll eat later"

I make out with her for a bit, then carry her over to my bedroom and toss her on my bed. We make out for a while, but for some reason it's not as intense as I'd hoped it would be. It kind of occurred to me then that to build up sexual tension and suspense, it takes a little while, like more than an hour maybe, unless you really know what you're doing, which I don't.

While we were cooking she kind of rolled her eyes like she does sometimes when she doesn't really connect with something I'm saying or for some other reason I don't know about so I was like "You know what, every time you do that, I'm going to pinch you on the nose." A few times while we're making out I catch her doing that so I pinch her and she laughs hysterically every time and goes "I wasn't doing it!! I promise!!!"

I get my own shirt off, but she resists every time I try to move her LONG SLEEVES out of the way. Eventually I go "hey let's go back and finish dinner" so we do.

I suddenly realize we've barely made any conversation..which she seems to be ok with but I want to strengthen our connection. I say "hey let's watch a movie I don't really give a sh1t about so we can talk and stuff", I put on this comedy flick on netflix that looks sh1tty. Turns out that as sh1tty as it is, it was really interesting and engaging and kind of moody. We both get into it and mostly just watch it. The whole time I'm constantly touching her, brushing her arms, hips, etc. and as it goes on she cuddles closer and closer into me.

Finally the movie's over and we make out. Much better this time. Bring her to my bed again, now she's pressing her crotch up at me again like last time.

But, EVERY time I tried to get her LONG SLEEVE shirt off she'd shake her head and push my arms away. I don't really react to it, I've read about the PUA tactic of freezing out but didn't really think much about trying it.

I was down to just my boxers and socks, she was still fully dressed lol.

NOW THE WTF PART

So I'm playing around with her, finding where/how she reacts to different things...at one point I slip her shirt sleeve down to expose her shoulder and lightly bite it...she reacts VERY positively and breathes much harder. I'm like ok, so I bite a little harder...she gets even more into it. I keep biting harder and harder, until I'm biting pretty damn hard and she's wildly pushing her vag into me with all her strength and seems like she's heading for the top...Sh1t I was literally scared if I bit any harder I would bite out a chunk of her flesh.

She's really intensely into it, I try to pleasure her w/dry humping..(does she ***? idk, i hope lol) once things calm down, I let go with my teeth and look at her shoulder...

WHAT THE FWCK

I'm shocked. The part I bit looks like a mangled piece of flesh that's turned pure white. I lightly feel it and it's scarily disgusting. I go "holy sh1t", but she shows no signs of pain, just looks peaceful, says "you were the one who did it". I go "are you ok" and she smiles and says she's totally fine. Later I look at it again, and it's black and blue. I'm really worried...

but we keep going. This actually intrigues me, so I tell her to bite me, but she says she doesn't want to do that yet.

Gotta go to class now but that's the gist of the night. We spent some time cuddling on the couch afterward, finally got into some deeper conversation. Goddamn I really want to open this book up. She had to go home, didn't want to leave, stayed til about 1...also told me

"From now on I have to sleep with the kids...so I can't do night-time stuff anymore"

I check her shoulder later and it looks normal again. I try to tell her I was really worried about hurting her and we need a way for her to tell me to stop...but she totally diffuses me and says "Oh no don't worry if you're hurting me I'll stop you"

Oh yeah and she never seems to get tired of making out. Every girl I've made out with at my place (justl ike 2 or 3 lol) eventually kind of wants to stop..not her tho

PLUS: play from now..go silent til Wednesday, then that day text her "I have a surprise for you" then take her out for just an hour or so for a quick meal or somethin and do not try to bring her home, then don't see her again for about another week
instead of tearing into you let me try to use an alalogy

i sold cars so i like to use car sales analogies. let's say i am trying to sale you a car. you come in one day and you test drive the car and you really like it. and we get inside and you like the car so much you ask me well what would my payments be if i bought it so we start working a 4 sqare and i show you what the payments would be and how much we will give you for your currenct car. you almost buy it but you have a wife and a son and you want to run it by them first so you go home nothing i can do to stop you.

so let's say 4 days past and you come back to the car lot. and the very first thing i do when i see you is i grab you, bring you in my little office and start back working the same deal.

let me ask you sarge, what is going to happen

lol I can tell you this. not 1 ****ing thing positive can happen.

you are either going to

1. not sale the car beucase the rush is worn off
2. if you sale the car you have to ***** it out beucase now the dude has reinforcements and the've done their research and they have the upper hand.

What an order! I can't go through with this backbreaker (lol). What the **** am i supposed to do if i don't have any hope you might be asking yourself.

I never said you didnt' have hope, I said that scenerio isn't going to produce positive results.

That is what I'm trying to say:

you have to sale the car to the customer every time they come back to the lot so you can get back or as close to back where you were as possible.

Your problem is that you didn't sale the car on the 2nd date. Look unless a woman is entirely infactuated with you, you have to sale the car on every date. The second you saw her you brought her in to try to sign the car deal. That's not gonna work.

You played that siht perfectly on the first date. you had her going here and there and you entertained her and on the 2nd date you are going staright for the kill shot. WTF bro come on.

Look at my wife and i's first 4-5 dates

first date, i took her to the beach, we made out. heavily.

second date, I took her bowling. we made out heavily, she invited herself over my house. she pretty much let me know she was open to having sex if that is what it was going tot ake to keep me around. i declined.

third date, we went to a friend of her's BBQ. We made out a lot. we went for a walk it was the 4th of july. we made out more. i droped her off.

It wasn't untilt he 4th date and a week vacation for me in there, that i actually took her out for dinner.

So for 3 dates I'm killing it. I'm being funny, i'm working push pull, i'm befriending her friends, i'm kicing her ass in bowling and pool lol, we are having fun. and at the endo f efvery date she is like damn i like this little ****er lol. to me it's not about the sex. if it was about the sex i could have got that on the 2nd date no questions asked. it's not that i didn't want it i wasm ore concerned with slowly turning up the heat then getting my rocks off i had other plates fpor that at the time.

so what should you do from here?

keep it simple. Go back to the first date forumla. Spend some time, and actually come up with something unique and fun to do. Cal her up and say look babe, get dressed we are going out on X, it's a suprise i can't tell you where (women love suprises she will show up even if her interest is somewhat fading), and work your mojo again. just do what you did on the first date and keep doing it. don't stop just beucase you got to the bed room.

if you can get her on a third date and actually plan a fun time outside the house with it NATURALLY esculating back to your crib you will be fine.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds good, thanks backbreaker.

I read too much into some guy's blog post where he talked about how only 1/3 of his dates were "action dates" or something fun, and the rest were all just sex sessions at his house. Should have realized that that's for his purposes of just keeping fwckbuddies around as long as possible, and that's not really me, nor do I give off that vibe whatsoever

i have tons of fun stuff in mind, I love doing fun stuff w/girls, but I started second guessing myself thinking it'd be "trying too hard" if I took her somewhere fun again.

Yeah I'm definitely taking her for a quick spin spontaneously tomorrow, no trying to bring her back. That's all I have time for tomorrow anyway, then if it goes as planned take her out sometime next week

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Sounds good, thanks backbreaker.

I read too much into some guy's blog post where he talked about how only 1/3 of his dates were "action dates" or something fun, and the rest were all just sex sessions at his house. Should have realized that that's for his purposes of just keeping fwckbuddies around as long as possible, and that's not really me, nor do I give off that vibe whatsoever

i have tons of fun stuff in mind, I love doing fun stuff w/girls, but I started second guessing myself thinking it'd be "trying too hard" if I took her somewhere fun again.

Yeah I'm definitely taking her for a quick spin spontaneously tomorrow, no trying to bring her back. That's all I have time for tomorrow anyway, then if it goes as planned take her out sometime next week
i'd say about 1/3rd of all my dates were action dates as well

lol, but they were all the first third. i mean **** after 4-5 dates WTF else is there to do but the first 4-5 dates you got to get that foundation

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with whoever said try to drag her hand on to your ****. Some chicks really get off when they can feel how hard your c0ck is with their hands.

Also, I would play it a bit coy on the third date. She'll be thinking: "WTF? Why isn't this guy trying to fvck me again? What did I do wrong? Does he think I'm ugly? I'd better suck his dyck to show him I like him...." :rock:

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, update.

Wednesday 1/29

12:01pm I have a surprise for you
12:06 Oh yeah?
1:33 I'm gonna be in your area in a few hours. Come join me for a bit!
1:43 I can't. Kiddos are going down for a nap.
1:45 Oh ok cool
1:55 How ya doin
1:58 I'm alright. How are you?
1:59 Juicy.
2:00 You're juicy?
2:01 Yeah! Juicy as the fruit
2:02 Ok.
2:03 Ah you get enough immaturity in your day. Perhaps we could have a conversation about stocks and bonds instead
2:06 If I knew anything about stocks and bonds that would be great!
2:07 Ah you silly young people. When you get to my age you start learning to save for a rainy day

[meant ironically, since she's about 3 years older than me]

2:10 I keep mine in an old coffee can hidden somewhere in my yard.
2:17 I knew you were a smart one! I've also concluded that old coffee cans have double-digit return rates these days
2:19 That's good to know!

Silence til Saturday 2/2

10:11am Hey..sry I haven't really been talking to you I've been crazy busy. I want to see you soon though
1:29pm Ok. What did you have in mind?

I never responded..gonna hit her up tomorrow and try to see if I can meet up with her Tuesday

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your text convos seem like you are trying very hard to keep the convo going. She isn't doing much work. Make her work by letting her initiate and carry the conversation. You are the prize not her!

But then again, her IL needs to be high for her to carry the conversation, and in this case, it looks to be low.

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
^I think a FEW girls are just very non talkative.. I know of one right now. I haven't made all the right moves in her direction but I haven't fked it up yet either.

She's kinda like the chick OP is talking about.. seems disinterested, rarely makes eye contact, doesn't talk much. But every once in a while she'll drop an IOI and I'll respond to that and that only. Early on when I was getting to know her I picked up on her lack of conversation so I did exactly what OP did during his skating trip and just let the silence take over. She ended up beginning the convo with mundane and boring ass questions on her own eventually.

DOn't mean to hijack OPs thread (since it's awesome), but I've been wanting to be more direct with this girl kinda like he is. Thing is, she mentioned a boyfriend ONCE a few months ago and I don't wanna make things awkward since we're stuck in class together for the next 2 months lol.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha_ash said:
Your text convos seem like you are trying very hard to keep the convo going. She isn't doing much work. Make her work by letting her initiate and carry the conversation. You are the prize not her!
Agree. Are you still trying to limit how wordy your txts are? I'd pay close attention to this. She should have longer/more texts than you. Also, I wouldn't send jokes that are require inference (eg the age/bonds joke really can't be delivered well through text). Really I would stop all jokes that aren't flirty/sexual and otherwise only use txt to set up dates. "How ya doin" for example may seem harmless, but it is both boring and needy/value seeking. You should be adding value with txts, not seeking it. It would have been better to not have said anything at all and leave her wondering whether she lost her chance at you forever by not taking you up on the meetup. Continuing to txt after she declines rewards and reinforces that behavior. She should have to accept dates in hopes of getting to talk with you. Make this commodity valuable by making it scarce.

At the end of the day however all that matters is that she keeps accepting dates so I don't think you screwed anything up, just something to keep in mind.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
FINALLY got Date #3 set up. What do you guys think?

It's been a grind for the last 2, 3 weeks, but with some trial, error, MORE error, and patience, I finally landed date #3 tomorrow night (assuming she doesn't flake).

Here is all of our correspondence since the last update.

Monday 2/4
11:41am I'm sorry about the ravens ):

[she's a steelers fan]

11:47 Thanks. ):
12:07 I'm gonna be a bad guy
12:08 How?
12:09 By trying to steal you away from [name] and [name, the two kids she nannys full time for]
12:13 And how do you plan on doing that?
2:11 Chloroform ;)
2:11 Or a gag and blindfold
2:26 So are they just going to have to fend for themselves?
2:54 They'll get free candy ;)
2:56 Seriously though, I have some time Wed after 3. Allow me to make your day awesome
3:07 I have the kids all day.
3:29 Tomorrow before 5?
3:30 We're going to __________ tomorrow.
3:30 Tonight at 3am?
3:31 Ha! Sure.
3:32 I know you're too difficult to answer a simple question of "when are you free". So I'll just keep asking til you say yes. Thursday after 7?
3:39 I'm literally on kid duty 24 hours a day right now. So the only time I have with no kids would be on the weekend. And this weekend is weird because we have family coming in. Sorry for being difficult!
3:45 Just give me one hour. (It won't count in your 24) there's somewhere I wanna take you
3:46 (Dark alleys..)
3:50 I can do sometime this weekend. I just don't know when yet.
3:56 Guess what day it is today. Its a [made a joke reference to a celebrity who shares the same last name as her]
3:58 Oh man.
3:58 It was a radio show they used to do _______________
4:07 Oh ok.
4:08 I'll let you know if I have time for a quick lunch this wkend prob not but we'll see
4:15 Sounds good.
4:16 Yaya I gotta get back to work have fun in _________
4:18 Thanks. Have fun working.

Sat 2/9
1:52pm I'm swamped ): how you doin
2:02 I'm ok. Family just got here so it's pretty crazy right now.
2:06 Oh great! Remember, don't tell them our wedding date yet, it was only tentative
2:09 I thought we missed it!
2:10 I drugged you. Although we're already legally bound I felt like we should have another ceremony
2:13 Well that would be nice to have one for the family
2:14 Glad you have strong traditional values. Reminds me why I married you
2:18 I'm glad you appreciate that.
2:23 Let me take you out this week. We'll do something REALLY boring
2:25 When?
2:29 Monday just opened up :)
2:34 What time?
2:36 5 or 6, only got a couple hours tho
2:37 I might be able to do that. I'll have to see though.
2:39 [name of sushi place]. 6 o clock. I will be there and I will either eat with you or eat alone
2:43 Ok. I just have to make sure someone will be home to stay with the kids.
2:44 Oh you know what I'll bring it over then and we'll all have a party
2:52 Yeah that'll work.
3:07 Coooool you can just order online whatever you guys want, I will too, then I'll pick up both orders
3:12 Are you serious? Because I can't tell.
3:22 ;)
3:28 That's what I thought.
3:29 I was being serious

note: i actually WAS being serious about this. i just got this feeling that the reason why she's been declining dates has less to do with interest level and more to do with my sloppy escalation on date 2 and her not wanting to deal with me trying to hook up with her and trying to have sex with her without the mood being right. so i think it's best to spend more time on date 3 doing non-hooking up stuff, and more importantly showing her i'm not just desperately (and incompetently) trying to hook up with her all the time

3:36 I don't know.

Pretty discouraging huh?

3:41 Haha I'll call you tomorrow
3:43 Ok.

Sun 2/10

9:41pm Soooo. Dine in or carry out tomorrow?
10:32 I won't be able to go.
10:34 Oo ok. How was the wkend w/fam?
10:37 It was good. Not exactly a relaxing weekend but it was good to see them.
10:37 That's good :)
10:38 Yep. How was your weekend?
10:39 Juicy.
10:39 Wait..no, not that
10:41 Ha!
11:04 Miss you QT pi
11:07 You and your adorable freckles..ahh what if I started calling you freckles

Mon 2/11
10:36am I must have been asleep when you sent those messages. I'm not quite sure how I would feel about being called freckles. :)

Tues 2/12
9:22am Mornin freckles
9:27 Morning.
1:09pm Good afternoon freckles :)
1:13 Good afternoon. :)
7:16 Good eve-ahhh forget it. How was your day. Any poop?
7:48 My day was alright. One of the kids is a little sick. I actually can't remember if there was any poop.
8:11 You're a pro! Maybe the sickness is from a lack of pooping
8:31 Well she has a bit of a fever but the no pooping definitely doesn't help.
8:50 Ahh fevers are painful :( I need your help btw
8:53 With what?
8:56 There's this cute chick I know and I want to ask her out on a date but I'm wayyyy too shy. What should I do?
8:57 She has red hair that always smells nice, she used to play [position in her sport], and she always rolls her eyes when I say something stupid
8:58 (At least I like to call it red)
9:18 I think you should just go for it.
9:19 [her name], will you go on a date with me??
9:29 Yes I will.
9:35 Wooohoooooooooooooooooo
9:36 :)

Ok so for a while I was debating whether I should try to get her on a date tomorrow, or wait til this weekend/next week since she declined me for Monday..I was [] close to saying fwckit I'll wait since she seems to have gone cold on me a bit. But then, I just got this sense, this gut instinct..that her buying temperature RIGHT NOW has spiked up based on our conversation, and that I should strike NOW while the iron is hot. I noticed this because in the past she's ALWAYS projected disinterest in her texts, but the last couple days she's thrown in a couple smileys and has been saying slightly more. It was subtle but noticeable.

Interesting thought too, last couple days she's been on my mind a LOT more than last week, like I'd find myself thinking all of a sudden fwwwwck I really want to see her. Maybe it was the same for her.

So I go for it.

9:37 Haha seriously though, what are you up to tomorrow?
9:44 Hanging out with toddlers.

[dammit. well, can't just back down immediately]

9:46 Hey whyd you call me a toddler
9:48 What did you have in mind?

[interesting...]

9:48 Quick meal or walk

At this point I just wanted to project something non-threatening, and that I wouldn't try to hook up with her

9:50 What time were you thinking?

[ok i got this.]

9:52 I'm free after 3 I have work to do but I can do my work anytime so the actual time doesn't matter
10:07 I won't be able to do anything until someone gets home around 6.
10:16 I'll pick you up at 7
10:21 Ok.
10:24 In my lamborghini or my helicopter? Either one
10:28 Helicopter ride would be nice.
10:30 Shoot! Its in the shop right now, getting studded with diamonds
10:35 So the Lamborghini?
10:35 Its uhhh..also in the shop. So we'll be on foot...
10:38 I guess that works too.

Yayyyyyy :cheer:

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up, sage? Very curious to see what happens tomorrow.

For me, you're doing way too much chasing. The longer these text threads go on and the more times you ask her out (without a real substantive counteroffer on her part), the more she's taking control of this thing. I also feel like if she was more interested, she'd be dropping hints that she wanted to meet up. When I'm dealing with a genuinely interested girl, I just "feel" like the time is right to go for the meetup. I'm not really seeing her doing anything on her end to help things along.

I think you have some work to do tomorrow and I think it's finally time to close the deal. Problem is, not sure if you're in the position to, considering how much of the frame you've lost.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fark Sage, this is painful to watch man. Her IL has plummeted!

I lost count of the number of times she declined your invitations with NO SOLID COUNTER OFFER.
Other guys here will agree, an excuse not to meet up with no counter offer is a pretty clear indication of where you stand.

She may go on the third date with you but I feel - judging by her texts - that she'll be doing so more out of obligation than an unbridled desire to ride your purple headed warrior. I really hope I'm wrong because you have some pretty witty repartee but she just doesn't seem to be digging it at all. There's fvck all coming back from her that would give me any confidence to continue pushing for a date.

My advice is to pull way back. Try to go a whole day without texting her and see what happens. If she reaches out to you, that's good. If not, then you're in the quicksand and sinking. It's only one day. See if you can do it.

Good luck! Your posts are refreshingly honest and funny. I don't want you to fail but I think you have a bit of ground to make up here.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro...All I'm gonna say is that she BETTER be worth all this trouble.

Ok I lied, I'll add this: That was sort of painful to read, but let's wait until the outcome before passing too much judgement.

Here's something to think about. If she actually is interested, she's making you jump through tons of hoops before you can see her, and she's not making it easy for you to fvck her. What does that say about the type of relationship (use that term loosely) you'd be in for with her?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
:(

Thx guys.

Today, Wed 12/13

11:30am I don't know what I was thinking last night. I have to get the kids to bed at 7:30.
11:33 Oh ok no worries
11:38 I was almost gonna buy another helicopter
12:01 Well I'm glad you didn't spend your money.

Went out and sarged today. Community colleges are a goldmine man! Got 4 numbers let's see how many text back

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
11:33 Oh ok no worries
11:38 I was almost gonna buy another helicopter
See, this. Why do you do this? IMO it makes you look sort of needy. It would be one thing if you sent it as the same text or immediately, but 5 minutes later?

Anyway, ignore her for awhile, unless she hits you up.

I should find some community colleges...

B

BeDJ

You are trying way too fυcking hard that you aren't allowing her to feel her own interest in you. You're shooting yourself in the foot and killing the attraction, man. These texts are blatantly trying to game her and she is seeing right past it. Injecting subtle game is good, but you are over-doing it, leading to the path of her previous male orbiters. Gaming her via text does not raise her interest level.

From my previous post, after the second date, you should have NEXT'd her. You are investing in something that has no future growth. Quit wasting your time.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't really be surprised with this one.

Good you've got a fresh crop of numbers.

No contact & on to the next!