Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: (ElStud style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, you say "virgin" like I said I wasn't a virgin. Yeah, sure this is entertaining for you, but the way you talk... Don't you have some girl you can call up to entertain you? I'm just saying a guy like you should probably have another source of entertainment. Unless of course this forum is your life or something.

Which would explain that I've been a registered member for 3 years and still dont have as many posts as you who has been on here for 6 months.

Yes this forum is my live. At least the 20 or so minutes that I spend on it every month.

ElSkip lol are you kidding man? You guys must love me a lot to make a thread about me and take so much time out of your daily lives to make corny jokes about me.
If you have only been around for the past few months how would you even know what ElSkip was refering to?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
belividere said:
Which would explain that I've been a registered member for 3 years and still dont have as many posts as you who has been on here for 6 months.

Yes this forum is my live. At least the 20 or so minutes that I spend on it every month.

If you have only been around for the past few months how would you even know what ElSkip was refering to?
Hey, don't got to defend yourself for me.

Haha, honestly though, I think you guys love me or something putting together all of these corny jokes for my entertainment. I mean you guys MUST love me, taking the time out of your day to create a bullsh1t thread mocking me, just for my entertainment.

Reaction score
Haha, Very good for a 17 year old :up: - If, you are ElStud??

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. This got aload funnier, ahahaha.

Even now he's still trying to justify his crappy approaches.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud you are one of the most rigid and conceited people ever.
You could try to be learning why most ppl don't agree with your FRs.. lmao

You've got a problem there.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Elstud you are one of the most rigid and conceited people ever.
You could try to be learning why most ppl don't agree with your FRs.. lmao

You've got a problem there.
Come on GWA baby, you know the only reason you troll my post is because you love me baby. Sorry though, I'm straight hon. Tip though, stop giving people advice, if you haven't personally tested it. Better yet, stop messing with those who are actually doing something.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The basic point of this thread other than roasting ElStudo is to show that random conversations with women isn't worth posting a thread. Unless some attempt to close was made. I have stopped reading the ElStud threads a week or so ago and they were all the same.

Instead of assuming they had high interest you should actually try to close. Get a phone number, invite them to do something or go somewhere with them or go for a kiss.

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just like to give an e-salute to whoever stickied this. It's nice to see the mods have a sense of humor. Too funny.

On an entirely serious note, you have done the community a great service. Imagine what would happen if we had people actually take TheDud's approaches seriously. We could have legions of men roaming around fondling women's hair as a means of picking up.

I've got several more approaches that ElDud hasn't released yet. If the demand is there, I could make a series out of this, or, since it's stickied, just update the OP with more informative FRs for aspiring DJs to learn from.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:
I'd just like to give an e-salute to whoever stickied this. It's nice to see the mods have a sense of humor. Too funny.

On an entirely serious note, you have done the community a great service. Imagine what would happen if we had people actually take TheDud's approaches seriously. We could have legions of men roaming around fondling women's hair as a means of picking up.

I've got several more approaches that ElDud hasn't released yet. If the demand is there, I could make a series out of this, or, since it's stickied, just update the OP with more informative FRs for aspiring DJs to learn from.
Yes, what you're not seeing is the joke is on you buddy. Haha, but I love ya for that though man, you'd waste 20 minutes of your day to make a BS post about me. If you're willing to do that, I can't hate you man, even if you are an idiot, who doesn't have any FR's or success. It's just funny you would waste that kind of time on little old me. You wasted 20 minutes you could of been using to talk to girls or something. But I guess to you making fun of those who are actually improving is more fun than actually going out. But that's not my problem though, because while you're sitting here on SoSuave getting your daily laugh and corrupting the forums, I'm out there actually doing something with my life.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ElStud said:
Yes, what you're not seeing is the joke is on you buddy. Haha, but I love ya for that though man, you'd waste 20 minutes of your day to make a BS post about me. If you're willing to do that, I can't hate you man, even if you are an idiot, who doesn't have any FR's or success. It's just funny you would waste that kind of time on little old me. You wasted 20 minutes you could of been using to talk to girls or something. But I guess to you making fun of those who are actually improving is more fun than actually going out. But that's not my problem though, because while you're sitting here on SoSuave getting your daily laugh and corrupting the forums, I'm out there actually doing something with my life.

His 20 minutes> your life.

E

EIStud

you know what I changed my mind I love this post thanks guys for showing me that I need to change my approaches!

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga said:

Please do so!

onthepath

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
The DJ Forum is officially a joke. Heck, stickying stupid sh1t like this, the moderators obviously don't want to take it seriously. Any serious guys have left and the only guys remaining, are KBJ's who get a laugh out of trolling, spamming and flaming those who are actually trying and improving. I can almost understand now why most serious guys don't post here that often.
Obliteraga, definitley demand for more "FRs"

at ElStud

if you really are a real DJ and you're condemning those who spend 20 mins a day here, why not p1ss off and follow your own advice? act like a serious guy and stop dropping by here every few minutes - go out and do your approaches

:crackup:

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obliteraga, PLEASE don't stop. Keep making more "approaches".

dav22

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
while you're sitting here on SoSuave getting your daily laugh and corrupting the forums, I'm out there actually doing something with my life.
How does that work, aren't you on the forums now? Probably just as much, if not more than him. Don't tell me.. you carry a laptop and post FR's on the fly! Make sure the girls don't find out your secret to sucess, they might lose interest.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
Elstud stop *****ing dude, get a ****ing life all you do is have stupid and pointless interactions with girls and you post like 400 of them in a month, and you havnt gotten one bit better, live life for a while and stop worrying about girls so much.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pathetic. This is a day in the age of the forum, where KBJ's and trolls roam free and people BLINDLY follow them. Look at this sh1thole of a thread, some random dude posts a terrible mockery of my FR's and every person of on the forum BLINDLY follows him. Had you really looked at any of my real FR's, you would know they are nothing like that. Seriously though, having a small amount of KBJ's and trolls in a forum is okay, but when they are dominating the forum and getting away with it, you know something has to change. But except for taking the whole situation seriously, the mods of this forum make a joke about it and laugh while the jockies rise and the people who are actually doing sh1t are flamed.

The jockies complain about me not taking advice, but when the advice is sketchy and the member posting that advice has no proof of success, it's probably not going to be a wise choice to take that advice. THEN when you disagree with these jockies, they start mass flame wars. But sometimes trolls will have proof of success, but they'll just be assh0les to everyone and act like they know everything, yes I'm talking about Wescott. Dudes got proof of success, but he's just an assh0le. Basically, if he gives you advice and you doubt it even a little bit, he'll fvcking argue with you. He also just likes to be an assh0le to anyone he doesn't feel is as good as him.

And in most of my later FR's, you'll see that these jockies are not even giving advice, they're just straight spamming. You follow the example of these jockies and you're following people who give faulty advice, have little or no proof of success, spam threads with useless sh1t and overall troll the forum. Remember Real? Well he was one of those trolls and he was banned, a good decision by the mods. Now when are the mods going to ban the rest of the trolls and restore order to this forum? In the end, if you follow these trolls, you're the real fool.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ElStud said:
This is pathetic. This is a day in the age of the forum, where KBJ's and trolls roam free and people BLINDLY follow them. Look at this sh1thole of a thread, some random dude posts a terrible mockery of my FR's and every person of on the forum BLINDLY follows him. Had you really looked at any of my real FR's, you would know they are nothing like that. Seriously though, having a small amount of KBJ's and trolls in a forum is okay, but when they are dominating the forum and getting away with it, you know something has to change. But except for taking the whole situation seriously, the mods of this forum make a joke about it and laugh while the jockies rise and the people who are actually doing sh1t are flamed.

The jockies complain about me not taking advice, but when the advice is sketchy and the member posting that advice has no proof of success, it's probably not going to be a wise choice to take that advice. THEN when you disagree with these jockies, they start mass flame wars. But sometimes trolls will have proof of success, but they'll just be assh0les to everyone and act like they know everything, yes I'm talking about Wescott. Dudes got proof of success, but he's just an assh0le. Basically, if he gives you advice and you doubt it even a little bit, he'll fvcking argue with you. He also just likes to be an assh0le to anyone he doesn't feel is as good as him.

And in most of my later FR's, you'll see that these jockies are not even giving advice, they're just straight spamming. You follow the example of these jockies and you're following people who give faulty advice, have little or no proof of success, spam threads with useless sh1t and overall troll the forum. Remember Real? Well he was one of those trolls and he was banned, a good decision by the mods. Now when are the mods going to ban the rest of the trolls and restore order to this forum? In the end, if you follow these trolls, you're the real fool.

I've given you this piece of advice for the past at least 3 days already, this is the last time I'm going to tell you:

JUST STOP.

By the way, that is proven, by myself, and many others, to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.