I walked up to this girl on my way off campus and just straight out said, very loudly,
Me:" Hey, how was you day."
Her: "Do you usually approach and talk to random people like this."
Me:"not USUALLY"
3 second pause
Me: "Do you got a problem with it?"
Her: "No, it just is strange in [name of our city, which is big]"
10 second pause
Her:"How was your day"
.
.
.
.
Then we just talked.
How could I have handled this better?
Me:" Hey, how was you day."
Her: "Do you usually approach and talk to random people like this."
Me:"not USUALLY"
3 second pause
Me: "Do you got a problem with it?"
Her: "No, it just is strange in [name of our city, which is big]"
10 second pause
Her:"How was your day"
.
.
.
.
Then we just talked.
How could I have handled this better?