Heizen
Senior Don Juan
First let me say that nothing bad can every happen from you doing crazy things. Example one!
Me and my bud got a break in our usually busy day, and decided to go out sargin. First stop was a little stop in our town where there are most always some good looking ladies (2 8s and a 7) as well as a few resturaunts. It was just 2 resturaunts and 1 store nest to each other, with a small parking lot out front. This time, however, there went any. As we walk back to the car and open the doors, we see a car pull in. Instinctivly we both look in, and watch as 3 girls get out. I give a quick look to my friend who says "lets go" followed by "Hey, do I know that girl?" Anyways, my friend approaches as I follow. Introductions follow, and it turns out that I know one of the girls too.
Some fluff talking and a dinner with the girls, they had all but decided in hanging out with my friend at their house because I had to be somewhere to be in a half an hour and I couldnt cancel. They were going to stop by a store because someone they knew worked there, and my friend would be meeting with them later. Anyways, we walk to our car, and since the parking lot is right in front of the store they went into, we could see them walking around in there. My friend wanted to wait for them anyways to ask them something, but didnt want to go into the store.
"What the hell is taking them so long?" My bud asks. I didnt know, but they were women in a store, this could take a while.
What else could be done in a parking lot with a car that has a decent stereo system? I sure as hell didnt want to sit in the car. Result was me cranking a good song, opening the doors so the music could be heard, and breakdancing in the middle of the parking lot. (It was a small lot) My friend doesnt know how to do any 'solo' dances, so it was just me.
Partway through my last set, I saw the girls walking towards their car. They were going to ditch us (or more my friend then anything). Once one of them caught sight of me dancing all 3 came back over to my car. I motioned I would only be a second since in the process a few people came up to me to ask me about breakdancing and to tell me they liked it. Anyways, I proceeded to get the number of the 2 girls I just met, where they grabbed my phone from me to put their numbers in. The one girl I did know asked me repeatedly if I still had her number in my cell. They also asked when I was free that night so we could hang out. High IL?
I ended up not calling them when I was free, becuase I was in a fight with my parents, but when I gave one of the girls a call, they said they couldnt do anything the day I called but asked me for about 10 minutes when I was free that weekend.
I did something completly random, and it ended up netting me 2 #'s, and they have a VERY high IL, and the only risk was my pride to do something completly random
Plus, if anything, learning a dance like breakdancing is never a bad thing. Gals love it, and most time they will want you to teach them.
Me and my bud got a break in our usually busy day, and decided to go out sargin. First stop was a little stop in our town where there are most always some good looking ladies (2 8s and a 7) as well as a few resturaunts. It was just 2 resturaunts and 1 store nest to each other, with a small parking lot out front. This time, however, there went any. As we walk back to the car and open the doors, we see a car pull in. Instinctivly we both look in, and watch as 3 girls get out. I give a quick look to my friend who says "lets go" followed by "Hey, do I know that girl?" Anyways, my friend approaches as I follow. Introductions follow, and it turns out that I know one of the girls too.
Some fluff talking and a dinner with the girls, they had all but decided in hanging out with my friend at their house because I had to be somewhere to be in a half an hour and I couldnt cancel. They were going to stop by a store because someone they knew worked there, and my friend would be meeting with them later. Anyways, we walk to our car, and since the parking lot is right in front of the store they went into, we could see them walking around in there. My friend wanted to wait for them anyways to ask them something, but didnt want to go into the store.
"What the hell is taking them so long?" My bud asks. I didnt know, but they were women in a store, this could take a while.
What else could be done in a parking lot with a car that has a decent stereo system? I sure as hell didnt want to sit in the car. Result was me cranking a good song, opening the doors so the music could be heard, and breakdancing in the middle of the parking lot. (It was a small lot) My friend doesnt know how to do any 'solo' dances, so it was just me.
Partway through my last set, I saw the girls walking towards their car. They were going to ditch us (or more my friend then anything). Once one of them caught sight of me dancing all 3 came back over to my car. I motioned I would only be a second since in the process a few people came up to me to ask me about breakdancing and to tell me they liked it. Anyways, I proceeded to get the number of the 2 girls I just met, where they grabbed my phone from me to put their numbers in. The one girl I did know asked me repeatedly if I still had her number in my cell. They also asked when I was free that night so we could hang out. High IL?
I ended up not calling them when I was free, becuase I was in a fight with my parents, but when I gave one of the girls a call, they said they couldnt do anything the day I called but asked me for about 10 minutes when I was free that weekend.
I did something completly random, and it ended up netting me 2 #'s, and they have a VERY high IL, and the only risk was my pride to do something completly random
Plus, if anything, learning a dance like breakdancing is never a bad thing. Gals love it, and most time they will want you to teach them.