AlwaysExcel
Senior Don Juan
Remember HBHispanic from my RPG and Martini Dyck FR? http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61369
Well, I finally got around to a 2nd meet up with her. I had to cancel a couple meetings with her because of various reasons. While setting and cancelling these dates, I ended up talking on the phone to her a lot. Several of these convos took place while she was hanging out with the jealous dude she supposedly broke it off with. All of these convos had to do with the extreme drama in her life.
The breaking point was when she wanted to use me as a consultant to defeat her enemies in her job (I have education in her field). I told her that I would talk to her a little bit about her job but I wanted to have fun with her, not get all wrapped up in her work drama. I told her that I’m not here to solve her problems but to give her a vacation from the turmoil. She immediately backed down and said that she did need to escape from it all and have fun.
Some of you may be itching to type NEXT! but I’m polyamorous so I don’t have to worry about finding a quality girl who I can safely make my one and only. I’m interested in people I can have fun with while successfully sexing them, either for the short term or long term. I’m also interested in learning about game and overcoming obstacles.
I realized several things:
1) I was starting to feel like one of her GF’s or an emotional tampon. My previous fears about her dominating the frame were coming true.
2) She is addicted to drama more than most girls. Her family life, work life, past relationships, and current relationship with ol’ dude, all include drama. This girl even keeps the Soap Opera Channel on as background ambience in her apartment!! LOL!
3) The other guy is giving her the drama she craves.
So I thought about how I could reassert control. This girl needs drama but I’m not willing to become negative and jealous like the other guy. Inspired by one of TD’s tactic posts, I decided to insert artificial drama. We went out a couple days after the elections to shoot pool. I told her that it was Bush country now and that men had the right to take their women in hand. I worked up an RPG of me being a wife beating redneck. I would bump into her and then act like I was going off on her and about to hit her. Then I would start kissing her and say that I loved her so much but she made me so mad. She LOVED that shyt. I found out that she’d actually been domestically abused before and thought that my humorous re-enactment was spot on.
Also, since this girl’s frame had been getting out of hand, I decided to guide the frame at every chance I got with funny stories and C&F. The cool thing was that she didn’t talk about her work drama at all. I guess I shut it down by refusing to be her tool.
We had a lot of fun. I easily slipped into a lot of physical play based on the RPG (picking her up and spinning her around upside down as I “kicked her ass”). We kissed a lot too intermittently.
The only shytty thing was that she brought her cell phone. I told her that if she answered it, I would leave her at the bar. She answered it the first time to talk to her mom for a second, which I didn’t trip about. However, I came back from the bathroom to find her answering her phone. It was ol’ dude checking up on her!!! He’s starting to get annoying. My artificial drama was obviously not extreme enough for her. I prolly should’ve given her real drama and left her there like I said would. But I still think that getting angry is weak. And I’ve got to admit, I wasn’t confident that a takeaway would work. After all, she was getting validation from ol’ dude. So instead, I starting giving her a vigorous lap dance and throwing my ass in her face. She stopped talking to dude and busted up laughing. He hung up on her. Lol! Nice, use his pissyness against him.
Finally, I took her back to her apartment. But she claimed that she had to call ol’ dude back because she promised him she’d call and she’s trustworthy. GRRRRRRR! So, just as she started to talk to him, I threw her over my shoulder and started slapping the hell out of her ass. She was screaming and giggling. I then threw her on the ground and wrestled with her, still slapping her ass. Ol’ dude hung up again and the cell phone flew out of her hands! She later told me that he asked her if she was babysitting. Trying to Amog me punk? She got several other calls after this but didn’t answer them because I was keeping her preoccupied..
I pinned her down and we started making out. I got her shirt and bra off with no resistance. She was mad excited as I sucked her tits. Then the ASD came crushing back. She was frantically pushing me off as she shivered and ground her crotch into me. We went through the whole gamut of ASD. I tried every angle in the book. First I combined comments about the nice sensations with dirty talk. She got into it but then regained her senses. She said she was beating herself up for being such a hor and almost fvcking me on our last date. I told her that “hor” isn’t in my lexicon, that I wouldn’t judge her, that I have a radically different view of sexuality (I do), that she was self limiting, that she was denying her natural sexuality, that I was responsible for the seduction so she shouldn’t feel bad (I regret that comment) etc etc. Finally, she pushed me off, rushed to the bathroom, and put her clothes back on. DAMN! State broken!
When she came back in, she stayed across the room from me. She asked me if I came over that night just to fvck her. I stared at her for a moment and she said, “I guess I got my answer.” Ooops! I told her that I came over to have fun, which could include sex. I still had fun, even though I didn’t have sex with her. She asked me why I wanted to hang out with her other than for sex. I had previously qualified her and reminded her of this. We talked more and she agreed that she is a highly sexual person but she wants to have sex with a connection as opposed to casual sex. I prolly should’ve oversold our connection but I got tired of arguing to get sex. She kept referring back to not being comfortable with sex that night so I agreed that we hadn’t spent that much time together and that I wanted her to be comfortable. I’m really regretting agreeing that we didn’t have the connection.
Well, I finally got around to a 2nd meet up with her. I had to cancel a couple meetings with her because of various reasons. While setting and cancelling these dates, I ended up talking on the phone to her a lot. Several of these convos took place while she was hanging out with the jealous dude she supposedly broke it off with. All of these convos had to do with the extreme drama in her life.
The breaking point was when she wanted to use me as a consultant to defeat her enemies in her job (I have education in her field). I told her that I would talk to her a little bit about her job but I wanted to have fun with her, not get all wrapped up in her work drama. I told her that I’m not here to solve her problems but to give her a vacation from the turmoil. She immediately backed down and said that she did need to escape from it all and have fun.
Some of you may be itching to type NEXT! but I’m polyamorous so I don’t have to worry about finding a quality girl who I can safely make my one and only. I’m interested in people I can have fun with while successfully sexing them, either for the short term or long term. I’m also interested in learning about game and overcoming obstacles.
I realized several things:
1) I was starting to feel like one of her GF’s or an emotional tampon. My previous fears about her dominating the frame were coming true.
2) She is addicted to drama more than most girls. Her family life, work life, past relationships, and current relationship with ol’ dude, all include drama. This girl even keeps the Soap Opera Channel on as background ambience in her apartment!! LOL!
3) The other guy is giving her the drama she craves.
So I thought about how I could reassert control. This girl needs drama but I’m not willing to become negative and jealous like the other guy. Inspired by one of TD’s tactic posts, I decided to insert artificial drama. We went out a couple days after the elections to shoot pool. I told her that it was Bush country now and that men had the right to take their women in hand. I worked up an RPG of me being a wife beating redneck. I would bump into her and then act like I was going off on her and about to hit her. Then I would start kissing her and say that I loved her so much but she made me so mad. She LOVED that shyt. I found out that she’d actually been domestically abused before and thought that my humorous re-enactment was spot on.
Also, since this girl’s frame had been getting out of hand, I decided to guide the frame at every chance I got with funny stories and C&F. The cool thing was that she didn’t talk about her work drama at all. I guess I shut it down by refusing to be her tool.
We had a lot of fun. I easily slipped into a lot of physical play based on the RPG (picking her up and spinning her around upside down as I “kicked her ass”). We kissed a lot too intermittently.
The only shytty thing was that she brought her cell phone. I told her that if she answered it, I would leave her at the bar. She answered it the first time to talk to her mom for a second, which I didn’t trip about. However, I came back from the bathroom to find her answering her phone. It was ol’ dude checking up on her!!! He’s starting to get annoying. My artificial drama was obviously not extreme enough for her. I prolly should’ve given her real drama and left her there like I said would. But I still think that getting angry is weak. And I’ve got to admit, I wasn’t confident that a takeaway would work. After all, she was getting validation from ol’ dude. So instead, I starting giving her a vigorous lap dance and throwing my ass in her face. She stopped talking to dude and busted up laughing. He hung up on her. Lol! Nice, use his pissyness against him.
Finally, I took her back to her apartment. But she claimed that she had to call ol’ dude back because she promised him she’d call and she’s trustworthy. GRRRRRRR! So, just as she started to talk to him, I threw her over my shoulder and started slapping the hell out of her ass. She was screaming and giggling. I then threw her on the ground and wrestled with her, still slapping her ass. Ol’ dude hung up again and the cell phone flew out of her hands! She later told me that he asked her if she was babysitting. Trying to Amog me punk? She got several other calls after this but didn’t answer them because I was keeping her preoccupied..
I pinned her down and we started making out. I got her shirt and bra off with no resistance. She was mad excited as I sucked her tits. Then the ASD came crushing back. She was frantically pushing me off as she shivered and ground her crotch into me. We went through the whole gamut of ASD. I tried every angle in the book. First I combined comments about the nice sensations with dirty talk. She got into it but then regained her senses. She said she was beating herself up for being such a hor and almost fvcking me on our last date. I told her that “hor” isn’t in my lexicon, that I wouldn’t judge her, that I have a radically different view of sexuality (I do), that she was self limiting, that she was denying her natural sexuality, that I was responsible for the seduction so she shouldn’t feel bad (I regret that comment) etc etc. Finally, she pushed me off, rushed to the bathroom, and put her clothes back on. DAMN! State broken!
When she came back in, she stayed across the room from me. She asked me if I came over that night just to fvck her. I stared at her for a moment and she said, “I guess I got my answer.” Ooops! I told her that I came over to have fun, which could include sex. I still had fun, even though I didn’t have sex with her. She asked me why I wanted to hang out with her other than for sex. I had previously qualified her and reminded her of this. We talked more and she agreed that she is a highly sexual person but she wants to have sex with a connection as opposed to casual sex. I prolly should’ve oversold our connection but I got tired of arguing to get sex. She kept referring back to not being comfortable with sex that night so I agreed that we hadn’t spent that much time together and that I wanted her to be comfortable. I’m really regretting agreeing that we didn’t have the connection.