Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Christian HB FLAKE

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Started as coffee after work. Met for lunch a week later. Went dancing the weekend after that. Then she LJBF'd me, said she had given her life to Jeebus (going to school at a Christian college) and couldn't get physical. I "whatever" 'd her and went about my business.

2 weeks later, she IM's me and wants me to meet her friends from her Bible Study class, suggests we go to church together. I check my planner, I'm not doing anything, sounds fun, why not.

It's a Unitarian church, complete with rock band and a preacher who's maybe 20. We go to a bar downtown to see my friend's band after church (it was a 7 PM weeknight service.) Stop into a dance club afterwards. Get the grind going.

Drive her home. In my car, outside her house, we hug. Hug turns to kiss. Kiss turns to fondle, turns to full-on BJ in my car under the streetlight. I am not making this up.

Turns out she is a total slave to the c0ck. One of the horniest, dirtiest little . . . I mean -- daaaamn. I could tell you stories all day.

For about three months, I went to church with her every week and usually sexed her after. Once -- I $#it thee not -- I nailed her in my car in the church parking lot. Sick, wrong, sinful. Awesome. Spent a couple of weekends at her place and we wouldn't even put clothes on until it was time to go to school/work on Monday.

She went on a church retreat to Mexico (without me) and emails me last night from Mexico that she "fell off the path" and that Jeebus doesn't want us to do this anymore, that she has to be celibate until marriage. I "whatever" 'd her again. F---k her. Gonna miss that sweet @ss, though. Something about smacking that @ss and pulling that hair while listening to Christian rock. . . yummy. ("From the cross to the grave / from the grave to the sky. . . ." Sick, I know.)

I am SO working the churches this summer. Next fall (she graduates this month) I am all over that college.

Anybody else ever work these fields? I've never seen such a radical "Good Girl" / c0ck-hungry sl-t transformation. For me, this is uncharted territory.

I have the feeling that I was in the right place at exactly the right time, and that this was a freak thing. Sure as hell gonna work that field, though. What're the odds of it happening again?

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bullmoose
I've never seen such a radical "Good Girl" / c0ck-hungry sl-t transformation. For me, this is uncharted territory.

I have the feeling that I was in the right place at exactly the right time, and that this was a freak thing. Sure as hell gonna work that field, though. What're the odds of it happening again?
It is often the case that the sweet innocent and quiet type of girls are the complete opposite in bed. Your girl sexuality was repressed all these years with religion and she had to let it all out in a quiet area where no one can see what a dirty slvt she really is. I doubt you are her first nor her last before she gets married.

Your girl is a hypocrite and I doubt her devoution to her religion would matter much when you or another guy will come knocking on her door with his c0ck again. Keep on Rocking!!!

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're right.

I know I said I'd never marry for pvssy, and I stand by that. But this is the first time I've understood HOW someone could get married for pvssy. This was that good. This little slvt is going to make a future husband very happy.

Pity is, he'll probably be some spoon-chested Weezer-looking dork from her church who thinks that anal is revolting and bl@wjobs are sodomy. (Heh, maybe she'll look me up then. . ..)

saminex

Don Juan
Reaction score
man thats pretty sick, as in your moral compass. Your going to take advantage of church for sex, thats revolting.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by saminex
man thats pretty sick, as in your moral compass. Your going to take advantage of church for sex, thats revolting.
Jeebus, you make it sound like I'm waiting outside a youth group meeting with a can of chloroform. Lighten up. It's just sex. Really good sex.

We're talking about a potential congregation (pun unintentional) of repressed HB's. If one of them suddenly wants to embrace her inner f-ck monkey -- as X10 HB above did -- I sure as h@ll want to be on the menu when she makes that choice. If you have a moral problem with that, that's cool. You can stay home.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Jeebus, you make it sound like I'm waiting outside a youth group meeting with a can of chloroform. Lighten up. It's just sex. Really good sex.

We're talking about a potential congregation (pun unintentional) of repressed HB's. If one of them suddenly wants to embrace her inner f-ck monkey -- as X10 HB above did -- I sure as h@ll want to be on the menu when she makes that choice. If you have a moral problem with that, that's cool. You can stay home.
Watch your language. I'm a Christian, and I don't like the way you're talking. I'm not judgmental, but I'm not going to sit back while some punk azz talks crap. BE RESPECTFUL this girl sounds about as Christian as you.....

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're such a devout Christian, what're you doing on this site learning how to get laid? Or did I miss something? Not trying to bust your b@lls, just curious.

If I was really sick, I'd be cruising the "Silver Ring Thing" meetings.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're such a devout Christian, what're you doing on this site learning how to get laid? Or did I miss something? Not trying to bust your b@lls, just curious.

If I was really sick, I'd be cruising the "Silver Ring Thing" meetings.
You don't have to be a cold fish to be Christian.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
You don't have to be a cold fish to be Christian.
EXACTLY....Why can't I be on here looking to find a nice girl to marry? Not everyone is out to dip their wick in a church parking lot......

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's precious. Best of luck with all that. I'll be in the parking lot if you need me.

coder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of girls use the "I'm religious" line as an excuse because it works. Did it occur to you that she hooked up with someone in Mexico?

trancer

Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
EXACTLY....Why can't I be on here looking to find a nice girl to marry? Not everyone is out to dip their wick in a church parking lot......
Im a christian too, you can learn plenty from this site without getting down all on fours and barking like a dog and reducing yourself to where most people think they evolved from - an animal driven by primative instinct alone.

Women are very impressionable regardless of 'relegion', and thats where self-control kicks in and rewards you with something that will last longer. Ive been with my christian girl for about 4 months now, no sex yet total satisfaction knowing there is lots to look forward to.

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by coder
Did it occur to you that she hooked up with someone in Mexico?
Sure. And you can see how torn up about it I am. :rolleyes: It'll be the best @ss he's had in a long time -- maybe ever, if he's like some of you who are breaking my b@lls over this. Good luck to him.

Anybody else have any comments on my original question, or did I stumble onto the Chastity Teens for Life site by accident, here?

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not just you man. My wife to be became born again along with her friend. Both of them stripped and both loved sex, my wife was pretty dirty had a great ass and was an awesome lay (were divorced now). She didnt go to church that much but she continued to think of herself in that light.

It was hypocritical but who am I am to complain. Either way though I think chicks who do that are kinda messed up, make up your mind and be one or the other.

trancer

Reaction score
Anybody else have any comments on my original question, or did I stumble onto the Chastity Teens for Life site by accident, here?
The field your talking about or want to exploit is ripe with weak-minded impressional women between the gems. I knew a mate that masquerated (everyone assumed he was "good") as a Christian and scored several hot and young christian chicks and had them begging for the c0ck. It can be done, though i wont comment on the quality of his life now though.

Put it this way - would you get involved with full on Satanic/Blood Drinking yet HB and not expect to things to be slightly fvcked up in your own personal life?

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by trancer
The field your talking about or want to exploit is ripe with weak-minded impressional women

Put it this way - would you get involved with full on Satanic/Blood Drinking yet HB and not expect to things to be slightly fvcked up in your own personal life?
I don't mind things being slightly fvcked up in my own personal life. Keeps it interesting. Excellent point.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd hardly consider someone waiting for marriage repressed.

Honestly, there are people in this world that will tell you that until you've taken a horse schlonnnnngg up the tailpipe, you're repressed.

We all have different priorities in life, different limits.

I don't know if the weak-minded thing is a fair categorization, either.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell would you ever date a Christian girl - especially if you're not into organized religion yourself? It's the exact same thing as a vegetarian hippie dating a meat-eating football player. Widely divergent interests. Just won't work.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** moose. You ****ing god damn crack me up!!

:crackup:

Just keep on doing what you are doing, and dont listen to the christian keyboard DJs here.

I've never personally checked out that whole christian youth scene, but I've heard that there are alot of pearls to be found there. A friend had almost a similar experience as yours when he was dating this so called 'christian' chick a while ago.