Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: Christian HB FLAKE

Qualtran

Don Juan
Reaction score
Religion is a human creation that helps people come to terms with their fears and decide how to live their lives. Christians, like members of any other religion, want to feel assured that when they die that will not be the end. Therefore, they go to church and try to follow a whole set of guidelines in order to live their lives "properly." The amusing thing is that since religion is a mere mental creation, it is easily superceded by real physical instinct!

That is why I think bullmoose has come across a good resource! These girls spend all their time trying to supress their natural instincts, so its no surprise they will get down with a guy that shows them what life is really about!

I'm sure the "christian keyboard DJs" here won't be happy by this post, but for all you DJs actually interested in doing what god intended (hahaha), there is no reason to narrow down the playing field because of some religion!

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Why the hell would you ever date a Christian girl - especially if you're not into organized religion yourself?

Widely divergent interests. Just won't work.
I got twelve weeks of window-shattering, backbreaking, neighbors-on-lawn-chairs-holding-up-scorecards-caliber nookie out of the deal and the breakup was a snap. What didn't work?

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Qualtran

I'm sure the "christian keyboard DJs" here won't be happy by this post, but for all you DJs actually interested in doing what god intended (hahaha), there is no reason to narrow down the playing field because of some religion!
I think there's also some jealousy because a Philistine is romping in their pea patch.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping

Does anyone else have a FR from a Christian dating site or a church activity?

Also, does anyone have opinions about bigchurch.com versus christianmingle.com or any other Christian dating sites? It is funny that bigchurch is owned by the same company that owns adultfriendfinder.com :eek:

uzio

Don Juan
Reaction score
Christian fundamentalist chicks are the best lay :p

Not only they make extremely good lovers (repressing your physical urges causes them to 'go for it' in the full scale after a certain 'stimuli' :p), but since they lack practical knowledge of the dating scene (no clubbing, mostly church activities) they are completely defenseless in the hands of a DJ :>

Evil, pure evil.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont blame or hate you bullmoose and I have heard plenty of stories similar to yours. Even though I am a christian, I dont think anyone is perfect. So we have no right to judge each other.

Bro keep slapping those christian hos for us.

Turns out she is a total slave to the c0ck. One of the horniest, dirtiest little . . . I mean -- daaaamn. I could tell you stories all day.
could you elaborate a little??