Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: all the way and then...

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met an HB 6 online and set up a date with her. She is recently divorced and not looking for heavy stuff. Nice back and forth while we eat, it's going well, some slight suggestive verbal escalation on my part.

Dinner ends and I tell her I'll give her a lift home (otherwise it's public transit for her). At first she declines but then accepts. We walk to my car, I'm being slightly suggestive in a teasing way, we get in, and just before we start driving she grabs me and we make out.

I get myself invited in and over the course of an hour and a half: making out leads to massage which leads to her bed which leads to her orgasm. Right as she's about to go down on me a thought comes to mind... oneitis and her boyfriend.

So much for me getting off.

Four-and-a-half months and I'm still not over the situation. Damn it.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shrinkage. :(

What's the cure for oneitis of an HB 7.5? An HB 8? I cannot continue on like this.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
ugh psychological sh1t is a b1tch aint it? That sucks man, the best way to get over someone is just to forget about them. Time heals all, could be months or even years :\