Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR: 2nd date. Night cap at my place. No s**

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think seeing a girl more than twice a week before you live with her is appropriate, so hold the frequency at that. I also don’t suggest accepting dates within 48 hours, so the best play here would be to counteroffer her for a day later in the week. You are sounding too available here so her pvssy will dry up soon, likely within the next week or two.

You are also making a mistake here by not tying the date down when she gave two specific happy hour suggestions. Why are you blowing her off until tomorrow just to lock in a date? That’s indecisive and weak. Clean up these bad habits, mate.
I totally agree with you. I was planning on keeping it to once a week for now and didn’t expect her to reach out and be so forward with an invite so soon. I left it open to recover after making the mistake of saying I was free in the evening, but don’t actually want to see her again yet.
Sounds like exactly what women do to guys. Dang.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left it open to recover after making the mistake of saying I was free in the evening, but don’t actually want to see her again yet.
Unfortunately this is another mistake. When a woman asks you out, don’t reject her. It’s incoming. Turning her down is a rejection. Either accept or counteroffer.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I totally agree with you. I was planning on keeping it to once a week for now and didn’t expect her to reach out and be so forward with an invite so soon. I left it open to recover after making the mistake of saying I was free in the evening, but don’t actually want to see her again yet.
You are playing silly games with yourself. None of this sh!t matters. Just meet up with her and have fun. This is what happens when you overthink things to this level. You are literally playing games with yourself inside your own mind.

When a woman exhibits high interest you don't play games with her, you reward them for it.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never Say Whoa in a Horse Race!

Glassguy

Reaction score
You are playing silly games with yourself. None of this sh!t matters. Just meet up with her and have fun. This is what happens when you overthink things to this level. You are literally playing games with yourself inside your own mind.

When a woman exhibits high interest you don't play games with her, you reward them for it.
Totally agree. Too many rules, policies, trying to out wit the other person. What it leads to is blown opportunities.

After reading this thread, its clear this chick likes you. As @EyeBRollin has said, its yours to screw up as this chick is putting herself on a silver platter for you.

I have ONE rule when it comes to dating- I do what I want. And what I do will certainly benefit me. Thats it......the only rule.

You should certainly be cautious of being too available, etc., but at the end of the day this chick seems into you and she sounds like a good LTR prospect (we plate these chicks too). So what she didnt put out on the first or second date? Do not next her, just keep things progressing. Its when things become stagnant or going backwards that I bounce on a chick.

You obviously like spending time with this chick, so spend time with her but make sure that you give her some separation to think about you and miss being around you.

When there is great chemistry and a chick is showing extreme interest, enjoy it but also be aware of things that you can control to remain somewhat mysterious that will add to the sexual intensity to make this woman want to be sexual with you.

We all want laid but there is nothing wrong with also liking a chick's company as long as you are benefiting from it and doing it because you are enjoying it.......and keep it progressing sexually. There is also nothing wrong with having a chick around that actually has some damn self respect and isnt letting you bang her on the first meet.

This forum is a funny thing. Guys dont want sloots who have fvcked 200 guys but they also want laid on every first or second date or they think its time to next the girl. As long as you can keep some sexual banter and keep things escalating sexually, you avoid the friend zone and can also go do fun stuff with an interesting chick. Seems like a decent combination to me.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally if I can't sit next to a girl for whatever reason, I do the palm reading game to further break the ice and do kino.
Ha! I didn't know this was a thing... I asked the last girl I was on a date with if she wanted me to read her palm. Then looked up at her with a devilish smile and said I didn't actually know how to read palms.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha! I didn't know this was a thing... I asked the last girl I was on a date with if she wanted me to read her palm. Then looked up at her with a devilish smile and said I didn't actually know how to read palms.
I don't know if it is or not., I just made it up on the fly one day and used it a few times since.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it is or not., I just made it up on the fly one day and used it a few times since.
I'm glad you said this, it reinforces that I can trust my instincts. If I am doing what successful djs are doing.

JonnySays

Reaction score
The palm thing is good, had some girl try this on me. Might try this on them and report back.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Told her I made plans to do something else with friends this afternoon but that “we should do something fun soon”.

She replied “I agree”.

Anyway, I can see the trap of becoming an “activity buddy” and will tread lightly there. I don’t want to sabotage a potential good thing either, so I will play along but stay focused on opportunities to make her p*ssy wet - not being her hiking pal.

Unless I find out hiking makes her horny lol
Hiking is for if you are friends, or married. You and this girl are neither.
Don’t act like her “friend” until you get married. Then you have a ring to remind you guys that it’s sexual. Until then, keep your intentions clear.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hiking is for if you are friends, or married. You and this girl are neither.
Don’t act like her “friend” until you get married. Then you have a ring to remind you guys that it’s sexual. Until then, keep your intentions clear.
Nah...that's just BS. You simply don't know how to escalate properly in that scenario, and it is so so easy. So hiking and being active is bad but sitting around interviewing a woman over dinner is somehow better?

F that...I am active, in shape and enjoy it, and I have taken women hiking many times, and it worked out well for me. Plenty of women actually enjoy that stuff also...I want women that are active and like staying in shape. If you don't date those kind of women then I can see why this might be a little weird to you.

Trust me when I say that taking a woman hiking will never be the reason you don't get laid. Just way too many stupid rules people put in place that end up only getting in their own way.

RickPound

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She showed up at 7:02 and said “sorry I’m a couple minutes late”. She brought a couple different nice beers for me to try. Went in the hot tub. She brought a one piece. Said she wasn’t ready for the bikini yet.

The conversation is all about her business, networking, how often she works out, her friends, how she’s modeling for some local clothing companies, even some exes. It’s like this running narrative of her thoughts to herself throughout the day. I actually found myself not listening a few times.

She was initiating touch in the hot tub, a couple make outs there and back on the couch. I was beat from a 12 hr day at work so I kissed her goodnight and said I had to go to bed.

She told her whole schedule the rest of the week and then texted today inviting me on another hike. I’m not that into her, yet (maybe), but I’m still giving it a chance, if I accepted all her invites I’d be seeing her 3-4 times in one week.

She has been out of a long LTR for 1 year now I found out. I think she’s looking for a boyfriend, and fast. She’s 31.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well chicks are absorbomorphs. You might be able to graft a personality on to her. But seriously next date has to be a booty call. Hot tub round 2 and tell her to bring the bikini

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a disappointment.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was initiating touch in the hot tub, a couple make outs there and back on the couch. I was beat from a 12 hr day at work so I kissed her goodnight and said I had to go to bed.
Did you try to escalate or did all of her talking about various stuff dry up your pvssy?

It doesn't sound like you're really into her. If that's the case, move on and don't waste your time.

JonnySays

Reaction score
She showed up at 7:02 and said “sorry I’m a couple minutes late”. She brought a couple different nice beers for me to try. Went in the hot tub. She brought a one piece. Said she wasn’t ready for the bikini yet.

The conversation is all about her business, networking, how often she works out, her friends, how she’s modeling for some local clothing companies, even some exes. It’s like this running narrative of her thoughts to herself throughout the day. I actually found myself not listening a few times.

She told her whole schedule the rest of the week and then texted today inviting me on another hike. I’m not that into her, yet (maybe), but I’m still giving it a chance, if I accepted all her invites I’d be seeing her 3-4 times in one week.

She has been out of a long LTR for 1 year now I found out. I think she’s looking for a boyfriend, and fast. She’s 31.

Just next her or.... keep her in your rotation, for when you actually want to pound her.