"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

FR: 2 minute # close... how to proceed?

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Out with some friends last night, when as we're walking past the line of a club I spot a HB I think I recognise with some of her friends in line. Turns out I sat next to her during a class once (something like 4 months ago). Didnt recognise me at first.. so after I jogged her memory - "omg.. yeah.. I remember u.." -
we fluff for abit about school and then I ask her what she's up to tonight. She says she's going to this breakdancing thing at the club. I tell her my friends and me are hitting various places, how about if she and her friends meet up with us later. She offers #, and we exchange. (throughout this she's giggling to her friend going "I'm picking up" LOL)
Anyway, we didnt end up meeting.. but how to proceed from here with the digits?
My thoughts - when I # closed, the suggestion of getting together later on was framed as a group meeting with ppl who have something in common (same college), and so I feel it would be best if I called her to meet up with her friends and my friends in a group sometime (i.e if we were both heading out to clubs in the same area).
Additionally I had a mere 2 minutes of conversation with her, hardly enough time to impress any kind of value on her in which she'd want to meet up with me 1 on 1.
I'm going to maybe call her up in a week or 2 and see if she and her friends are out hitting nightspots at the same time I am with mine, and work on her and all of her friends (who were quite fine, from what I saw :D) if we can arrange to meet.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions anyone?

oh yeah -one of my friends who I was with at the time, (quite an attention ho) stood back and gave me a death stare when she realised what I was doing. Ragged on me all night for it. LOL.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Call her now and ask her where she was last night, then bust her on not looking for you, and then say "Ok ok, I know you tried but obviously your not the best dectective ;), so let's meet up again <insert date in the next 3 days> at, <insert place here>. Go just with her, dont use the group, too many ****blocks.
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Actually I did sms her later during the night about getting together. Exchange went something like this -

me: hey u guys wanna meet up? my friends and i r lookin for another place to hit

her: i dont think so dude, we're still at xxxx

me: what's the scene like there? is there a cover charge?

no reply

Oh well. Since she seemed to freeze out at the end there, i thought I'd give it a bit of a rest for a week or so before calling her.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by wolfie
Actually I did sms her later during the night about getting together. Exchange went something like this -

me: hey u guys wanna meet up? my friends and i r lookin for another place to hit

her: i dont think so dude, we're still at xxxx

me: what's the scene like there? is there a cover charge?

no reply

Oh well. Since she seemed to freeze out at the end there, i thought I'd give it a bit of a rest for a week or so before calling her.
Should of called her instead of SMS, you lost it there bud. Move on is my best advice, and if she calls you getting together wouldnt hurt, but don't contact her.
 
Top