Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Four Numbers on Sunday

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ChrisFl has some really good questions. I've gotten girls numbers, but I'm still relatively clueless on what to do after I get them. I'd also like to respond to what DJ de Florida said:

Remember, the worst thing that can happen when you ask a women for her number is that she says "No".

That may be true. But a lot of times it's not what the girl says, but what she might be thinking when she says it that makes it hard for me. I start wondering if I made a fool of myself, if I got on her nerves, etc. And those thoughts stay in the back of my mind forever, even though I try not to dwell on them. Sometimes, even years later a memory will pop back into my mind of something I did, and I'll say to myself "You ****ing idiot!" I know I shouldn't worry about what other people think, but it's not as easy as it sounds.

mrblue1022

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BGC:
But since then, I approach every bangable woman at every reasonable chance.

One thing I've realized is that if you make it seem like you're interested in THE PERSON rather than the person's body, you'll be ten times more likely to get a number.That's why I don't think I'll ever give a woman a specific compliment in my life again.

Man this is great stuff BGC. We can all take lessons from this. When I was in high school I never dated much because I had a lot of female friends that I hung out with. Then after high school I would go out and use all the lame ass pick up lines that you see posted on joke boreds. I thought I was the **** and that all women wanted me. Every night I went home alone though. Then one night I was out and used one of those lines and a women slapped be across the face. She then came back to be later that night and apologized and said she would teach me the right way to be a ladies man. A lot of the stuff she told me was what I see posted on this sight. Ever since then I have had confidance out the wazu all the time. When ever I am out I am constantly getting numbers. I also stay atop of fashion and style, and current events (in case I meet any really intelligent chicks).

BGC is also right that those of us who are having more success then others should post our stories on here, possible in a new forum, so that the less experienced guys can learn by example.

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ChrisFl:
More Q's for BGC:

1. What % of numbers you request do you get?

probably seven out of ten. i don't ask ever ask a brawd for her "number." i ask whether she wants to meet up sometime. if she nods, then i hand her my business card and a pencil and say, write your number down. i don't ask a brawd whether she wants to meet up if i sense she's not very interested. i watch body language more than what she says.

2. What % of numbers you get do you call? (Ever ask for any you don't really want just for the practice of getting the number?)

i call nearly all of them. two weeks ago, an exception, i got a number from a fat brawd whom i didn't call.

3. What % of numbers you call lead to dates or drilling excursions?

for me less than half of the numbers lead to ops (dates in other words: 'op' meaning opportunity to fukk!) BECAUSE I CAN'T ALWAYS GET A HOLD OF THEM. i'm going to post a thread on this.

of the brawds i reach on the phone, about half lead to dates.

i've dated three brawd last three months. 2 of the 3 led to sexual relations -- boned one, got dome from the other.

4. Is there a point where you'd decide you have all the numbers you can handle right now & stop asking for more until you use those? Or do you keep asking even if you got 100 last week?

kidding? no way! i was sitting on SIX numbers the other day. one, probably two, fell through. four left to pursue.

ps couldn't respond 'cause i lost my daily access to a computer 'cause i got shhitcanned at work.

------------------
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing."

--George Bernard Shaw

ChrisFl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
> couldn't respond 'cause i lost my daily access to a computer 'cause i got shhitcanned at work

Sorry to hear that. Hope it wasn't because of this place. Was it related to that crap about those a$$holes who thought they were working in a frat house? You're probably better off being outta there. More time for drilling, at least.
Thanx for the answers.

I'm sure if you're even half as aggressive at finding work as you are at getting numbers, you're probably close to lining up something already.

> i don't ask ever ask a brawd for her "number." i ask whether she wants to meet up sometime.

Excellent idea. I will start doing that myself, because meating her later is really what it's about, eh?
That should also make it clear you don't just wanna chat with her.

[This message has been edited by ChrisFl (edited 02-02-2001).]

lordclem*

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well done man i think we need more posts like these!much more

BGC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cramias and lordclem,

Thanks for the compliments.

Right now it's been more than six months since I even tried to get a number.

I've been with my girlfriend for a year -- and it's been the best year of my life.