"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Four girls saying I'm intelligent, funny, mysterious, elusive and agreeing on it...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Last night while I was going to the fitness center, I rode with 4 girls who would constantly try to ask me personal questions and kept giving me cute nicknames the entire time we were there.

The tagged me as an intelligent person and wondered if I was some sort of computer person. I'd just give them ****y funny answers to everything they said to me the entire time, but wouldn't give them direct answers to their questions.

Like for example....

Girl: what color do you like?
Me: I don't play favorites. I like them all, they are like my children.

Girl: Are you dating?
Me:Hmm, these are personal questions..

Girl: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Yeah, I carry her around in a card-board box; she's the mini variety.

Girl: Are you married, then?
Me: Not anymore! I want a divorce...
Girl: From me?
Me: [sarcastic]I just can't handle the abuse anymore....

Girl: So what did you do tonight?
Me: I saw the sights, met new people, explored my options...

Girl: Do you have a car?
Me: I remember back in the day that I didn't have wheels. It sort of sucked.
Girl: [excited expression and voice tone] do you ever take any passengers?
Me: When they are out to do the things I like to do, yes.
Girl: Where do you go?
Me: As long as they enjoy my company and I enjoy theirs that's insignifigant.

After about a half hour of this they eventually started begging me for direct answers and said that I was elusive and mysterious, and were always hanging around me the entire time.

Well, tonight I ran into all of them at a school party and I struck up a conversation with them, and I told them I use to be a computer science major, and they reconfirmed that I looked intelligent.

I wasn't doing the ****y funny as much, so I asked them if they ment intelligent as in "intelligent intelligent" or "only intelligent".

One of the girls said that she would be content with whatever I perfered (escape question)

I said "intelligent intillegent is what I perfered" and walked off.

Well, I walked back by them to go to the water fountain and two started to folllow me to direct me back to their group saying"

Girls: Ohhh, come back with us, all the people are in the other direction.

They blocked my path to the water fountain so I said:

Me: Wow, do you two make a hobby of following me around? You know, for stalker girls you two are pretty cute..

They giggled and ran off, and didn't say much of anything else to me the rest of the night except for a hello or two.

I think I did alright, except that I'm not really interested in the girls and was basically using them for practice.

They seem to find me interesting atleast.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You gave it to them when you called them cute.
 

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Originally posted by rgeere
I think I did alright,
Number? Kiss? Sex?

You didn't do any damage, but no good came out of it eihter
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Re: Re: Four girls saying I'm intelligent, funny, mysterious, elusive and agreeing on

Originally posted by Don_Marko
Number? Kiss? Sex?

You didn't do any damage, but no good came out of it eihter
I don't normally ask for numbers, since these girls live in the dorm acrost the street from mine. I can just call the school operator.

Didn't kiss any of them.

If you are caught having sex at my school you can get expelled.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

joecollapoppa

Banned
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
NYC
This is the confession of a square. For reals. Why are you using these techniques, if you don't wanna bag these chicks. And you have to balance C/F grasshopper. You're giving them complex smart answers on every question they ask. Thats kinda being a jerk.
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Thats kinda being a jerk.
I know ... And they were eating it up the entire time I was doing it.

You're right that my c&f isn't always balanced, which is why I am practicing on girls that find me interesting, but I feel nothing for so if I screw up I am not losing anything I consider entirely valuable.
 

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
You gave it to them when you called them cute.
I don't think so.
He didn't say they were gorgeous. He said they were cute. It'll make them wonder like most guys here would.

"He said we're cute. Does he mean 'cute' is an little sister cute? Does he think I'm cuter than you (her friend)? What does he mean with cute? Would he go out with a girl he finds cute?"

Girls analyze these things much more than most guys would so it will make them think and wonder about him.
Since he already started out being mysterious, I don't see how this would blow his chances.

rgeere: I think you were doing great and it was a good practise. Keep it up.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
They know what he meant. I don't care if they analyze their ass in the morning, but their defently quick thinkers.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
I thought the cute wasnt too bad, he was being evasive, they knew what he was after. Then he accused them of being stalkers but balanced it out. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Try practicing CLOSING THE DEAL. or practice RAPPORT.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
you did a good job man.

Wow, do you two make a hobby of following me around? You know, for stalker girls you two are pretty cute..
i like that. cute can mean anything. keep it up
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by gav
you did a good job man. I like that. cute can mean anything. keep it up
Yeah, it definatelly worked... Those girls always try to strike up a conversation with me every time they see me.


One of the girls I said that to came and sat next to me when I was at the library today and said that she was stalking me as usual. :)
 
Top