Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

found texts

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Tell her to fvck off. Simple.

Puzzy can be replaced. Get it done.
Quoted for truth.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice in this thread.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, OP, that must have hurt.

But it's a great way to test your ego-infested beliefs and convictions. You are going to have to dump her. In all honesty, she doesn't even care much about you. Sounds like you are a convenience in all this.

What the fvck does "I am sorry" mean after she was caught imagining fvcking this guy ...

If he wrote those two lines, it'd be one thing, but having her delete him on Facebook and blocking him like that? LOL , that's going to help you?

Your reaction is understandable but could you for one second look at the whole thing and see how simple everything is? She isn't in love, and you've failed as a DJ with this particular woman. Time to pack up and hit the road. That'll at least give you some dignity.

Asking for time? ... What for ? To think what ? How are you going to go on with her after this? Will you always check her texts from now on?

You have lost your frame and there's no way of getting it back. Just move on. Move the fvck on.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

It really sucks and will be difficult for you, but clearly you
need to go ghost on her and find something else.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
You've been here long enough to know all about our women living and breathing unrestrained hypergamy. You knew what you were signing up for and the risks that come with it. Keep banging her but start spreading yourself out to other women at the same time is what I suggest. This really should not be that big of a deal in my opinion.

She sends a sexually suggestive text to some bozo? Great. Now you cover some red lipped bimbo's face in hot banaka. Be a sad day when men back down from a challenge of promiscuity from women. You can do this, don't let our team down.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
betablaster said:
come to find out dude was an ex fling...

I assumed he was anyway? probably still hits it during dry spells

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betablaster said:
come to find out dude was an ex fling...

yeah, not surprising. i've never had a girl "friend" that did not see my d!ck at some point. except my friends wife, id consider her a good friend so i guess there are exceptions.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betablaster said:
an update to last night

she sent me a text, saying "im sorry"

she called and i asked her to explain herself. she couldn't. all she said was "im sorry" not even one of those frantic sorry's like hey i really ****ed up. she tired to say she it was a joke... im not buying it... if it was a joke she could have said that fbefore i walked out on her. i left the conversation with i need some time to think. she said im not going to wait for you bs and i told her fine then i'm done. she quickly changed her tune. she said i will give you some space. and that's where i am now.

a few things that are bothering me is the fact that she doesn't really seem that upset about this situation. and i could even sense a bit of hostility in her voice.

i did explain to her that she needs to contact dude and inform him he needs to stop this bs or i will do it myself.
she agreed she would tell him he needs to back off.

i feel like i'm not getting any remorse from her...

so at this point i don't know what to do. i don't know how i'm going to trust her. please give me your wisdom!
Do you even self respect???

I am continually amazed at the amount of straight up BULLSH!!T a man will put up with just to get some pvssy. This girls straight out says she would like to fawk another man, and yet...you are still with her? What am I missing here? I suggest you head to the lost and found and see if your balls are there, because you sure in the hell don't have them. Turn it around, pretend you wrote that to some girl and your gf found out. Would she be so forgiving? You know, I know, even Boo the dog knows that someone texting something like what she did has all kinds of serious intentions behind it.

The thought of my gf doing something like this? Would never happen. She tells me even if some stranger on the street says hello to her. Relationships do not have to be this hard. Stop wasting time with people that have no respect for you and start spending time with people that do.

In edit: I see you are now broken up. Good for you. She does not deserve another second of time or ounce of energy spent thinking about her.

betablaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the support i appreciate it all its harsh truth and nothing can save this. the pain really sucks right now and ill just have to get over it ive done it before. ive been chewed up and spit out in past relationships and i should have ended this relationship a long time ago. i have noone else to blame but myself.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many men focus on how they feel and what they want in a relationship. "I don't want to break up with her because I love her!" Blah, blah, blah. Instead, ask yourself whether, based on her BEHAVIOR, she loves you. Be honest. If the answer is "no" then you walk. And let me be clear: answering that question takes no more than 1/10 of a second. If you have to think about it, justify behavior, make excuses, backtrack, anything at all, then the answer cannot be "yes".

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
betablaster said:
i'ts over sucks and it hurts but nothing i can do now.
But there IS something you can do now.

1. Figure out how you can be better because of this. What drove her to send those texts? Was it her slvtty nature/low quality attitude? If so, good riddance! Was it you turning into a wussbag that caused her to lose respect for you? If so, figure out how to be stronger and control the frame.

2. Learn how to expand your options. Women do this alllll the time. They always have at least 1 orbiter they can run to when things don't go their way. Why should you be any different? Play the game, fight fire with fire.

3. Always make it known you have options and can walk in a moment's notice. You'd be surprised at how competition/jealousy produces good behavior in a woman. Like 5string said up top....puzzy can be replaced.

4. Make your life "you" centered. Load it up with hobbies, goals and ambitions. Figure out how you'd live with yourself if you were to never see another woman again. If you can get yourself to that place, you'll be in great shape to deal with the next female that enters your life. Always do what's best FOR YOU.

5. Read this: http://www.sosuave.com/articles/indifference.htm

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ouch, this is a sh!tty deal but at least you found this out now and not after you wasted years of your life with this b!tch.

In the future the first sign of disrespect from your gf gets a stern warning. Next time you walk with no explanation. No mercy.

The moment you allow yourself to be disrespected the relationship is over anyway.

Demand respect and watch this type of bullshyt disappear from your life.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
st_99 said:
no need. your relationship is already over. based on the previous thread you had, the picture is clear. its over, go find another girl.

but you wont listen to me. :cool:
This is your answer.

To me, the main aspect of all this is the disrespect she showed you when you called her on it. She doesn't treat you as an alpha, and from what Ive read, is actually treating you like an AFC.

You have reinforced this to her by demanding:

- no contact with male orbitor

- remove orbitor from FB

- 'making' her apologize

At the moment she possibly doesn't have any confirmed FB backup plan locked in. But she can escalate that orbitor to that status.

When she backed off - after you told her you were out of there - that was her, deciding to extend her time to hang around you. Because hse doesnt want to be dumped or alone. That equals no worth to her.

She seems low value to me.

Perhaps if you are able to get your head away from her pvssy, you can turn this situation around. Actually try treating her as a slvt. Withdraw your affection to a certain degree, definitely withdraw you IL. Appear disinterested in what she does and says, and keep an indifferent attitude.

In addition to you doing the above I would recommend you DO have another plate around.

Seriously, this girl is riding you. Like a donkey. Don't play Hee-Haw for her.

Edit - Well done. Could you post how it ended, by whom, any other details, would be good to get the whole picture.

betablaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
HeadLightsOn said:
This is your answer.

To me, the main aspect of all this is the disrespect she showed you when you called her on it. She doesn't treat you as an alpha, and from what Ive read, is actually treating you like an AFC.

You have reinforced this to her by demanding:

- no contact with male orbitor

- remove orbitor from FB

- 'making' her apologize

At the moment she possibly doesn't have any confirmed FB backup plan locked in. But she can escalate that orbitor to that status.

When she backed off - after you told her you were out of there - that was her, deciding to extend her time to hang around you. Because hse doesnt want to be dumped or alone. That equals no worth to her.

She seems low value to me.

Perhaps if you are able to get your head away from her pvssy, you can turn this situation around. Actually try treating her as a slvt. Withdraw your affection to a certain degree, definitely withdraw you IL. Appear disinterested in what she does and says, and keep an indifferent attitude.

In addition to you doing the above I would recommend you DO have another plate around.

Seriously, this girl is riding you. Like a donkey. Don't play Hee-Haw for her.

Edit - Well done. Could you post how it ended, by whom, any other details, would be good to get the whole picture.
I decided to let this slide she said it would never happen again... we spent 2 days together with her acting really atentive.. and overtly nice we went to a hohse party were I didnf know anyone but her brother. And a few others. So I was being social and I didnt spend much time with her. I could tell this really bothered her she was acting distant and when I asked her what was wrong she just said nothing and continued to pout. We left the party and I tired to talk to her on the way home she was still upset and wouldnt talk. At that point it hit me like a lighting bolt. I said. I dont need this. We got to her place and I grabbed my stuff and handex her the key to her place and that was it I walked out. She sent me a text on my way home that said "you forgot some shirts ;)" I text her back and said throw them away. And thats the last I herb from her. Sorry I typed this on my cell phone

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
Dude, she WANTED you to find out so you'd break up with her and she could go bang this guy. Women are all about plausible deniability. She can't outright break it off with you and go bang him, that would make her look like a cheating slvt. She has to have YOU break it off so she can throw it back in your face after she sleeps with the guy. "Well, betablaster broke up with me so that's why I slept with this other guy". See where I'm going with this?

Do yourself a favor, throw a condom at her face and tell her to do what she needs to do. Then pack your sh!t and leave and never look back.
Now this takes a pair of balls. It calls her out on her plan perfectly. I wouldn't throw the condom though, just hand it to her calmly tell her to do what she needs to do.. then pack and leave, never look back.

betablaster, be thankful you are now free of the drama associated with this gal. She's the other guys problem now.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easiest way to deal with this, for yourself, is to ask yourself: but for the p*ssy would you give a shyt about her? If her p*ssy had jaws and would chomp your c0ck off, or if it was cauterized shut, or if she had been born without one at all, would you want to spend even a minute of time with her? Why would you? If the answer is no then go find other p*ssy where the tradeoff in terms of your time, sanity, enjoyment of life is more balanced.