Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

found out girlfriend cheated, would u do this?

pacman254

Reaction score
girlfriend broke up with me, then found out shes cheating. Confronted her with the nastiest email possible. She doesn't respond, which as i expected. I just felt like i needed it off my chest.

feels like i need more revenge for some reason. just mad piss she did that to me after i treated her like a princess

What would u guy do? not give a sh!t or confront her anyway.

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
usualy any person male or female would be mad but you shouldn't of sent that email. i really do see your pain, but go out and find other chicks asap

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont loose control, you have the upper hand if you keep your cool. Yes she cheated, your e-mail wont make it better. Focus on yourself and your goals...thats what i learned from this site and it really helped me.

write the e-mail but dont send it next time, delete it. Also go NC asap!!!

FinalWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
shouldn't matter on the time of dating, she did it once i'm sure she would do it again if it "popped up." no second chances

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
so it shouldnt matter if she cheated on their first week or cheated once in 5 years? Something went wrong for her to cheat. I think that pacman lost the frame of control by going AFC.

pacman254

Reaction score
im a super nice guy to her. all her past relationship supposedly are with as$ho, and she even said im only one that treated her right. well guess wut, she cheated on me.

the part that pisses me off the most is she tried to cut all ties with me when i was trying to talk to her. i did no wrong to her and she is making it seem like im the one that did her wrong b/c i confronted her that shes a cheater but she denied it, but when i got solid evident thats when i decided to email her with all my anger. i just felt like i need to release it, even tho she wont respond.

I'm already doing the NC thing ever since.

went out for a year and 2-3months

Wasabi_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here is what happend... you were super nice to which brought down her interest in you and she cheated probably with an A$$hole. You probably did everything for her and she got the upper hand - the power in the relationship, she got bored and or found you not as attractive.

Girls push you away after a break up, the more you try to talk to them, the futher they push you away. Going NC will give you time to get your sh!t in order (get your life back before you met your ex).

I would strongly suggest you read some of the books they have here on the site, "the book of pook" is top notch and a must read.

Trust me i did the same thing you did when my ex ended our 3 1/2 year relationship. I found this site out too late for her to see that i walked away proud. But it was a life lesson none the less!

katatonia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would laugh at her and pretend I don't care, then drop the bomb that I cheated on her too (lie even if it isn't true) then go no contact for a while (depending on how angry I was and if I wanted revenge or not).

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOu got it out of your system, now play it like a DJ. You want her to think you dont give a flying fvck. That is the best revenge you can ever do. It is the most painful for her, and the most therapeutic for you. Be Cordial to her if yo see her. It will eat her alive that you arent devastated by her.

Edit: Like Perfect10 says below, I do find banging her friends an acceptable form of revenge, personally. That can be really good for confidence and game, as well as the actual 'revenge.' I absolutely condone that, but thats about the only real revenge I like.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"im a super nice guy to her."

And there's you're problem right there.

Go read some SunnyD posts on this forum and learn what kind of jerk gets women hot and emulate that.

No more of this nice guy f@gg0try.

Women don't really want that no matter what they or Dr. Phil say.

"the part that pisses me off the most is she tried to cut all ties with me when i was trying to talk to her. i did no wrong to her and she is making it seem like im the one that did her wrong b/c i confronted her that shes a cheater but she denied it, but when i got solid evident thats when i decided to email her with all my anger. i just felt like i need to release it, even tho she wont respond.

I'm already doing the NC thing ever since."

Shouldn't of emailed her.

Women speak covertly and understand covert communication only.

Anything you say to her out of anger even if it is righteous and logical will just be re-interpreted by the female mind as you being wrong and you being a child about things.

To truly get revenge on women that screwed you over you walk away with no explanation.

Then her mind fills in the blanks for why you are gone from her life and since you don't communicate to her about exactly why you left the female mind goes into wild scenarios of maybe she's not good enough for you or maybe you found out about her cheating AND she's not good enough for you etc.

This not knowing hurts women more than any reading them the riot act ever will.

A guy that yells and screams at a woman whether in email or in person is just giving that delusional cvnt more ammo and more reasons to enjoy her life without you.

She'll never be sorry as a result of your logical angry diatribe but she will be sorry if you speak to her in a language that she understands.

That being once again covertness.

Via the sounds of silence.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

you "confronted" her with a nasty email.

The Internet and email is a breeding ground for cowardice.

seano99

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
YOu got it out of your system, now play it like a DJ. You want her to think you dont give a flying fvck. That is the best revenge you can ever do. It is the most painful for her, and the most therapeutic for you. Be Cordial to her if yo see her. It will eat her alive that you arent devastated by her.
what THIS guy said! x100

boomerick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ANY action toward her after a breakup indicates you are still messed up about her. She cheated, you dump her, it's over, NEXT. Any action after a breakup by you is from a position of weakness. By the way, if she gave a sh!t about what you thought SHE WOULDN"T HAVE CHEATED!!!! Thats why the 'revenge' confrontation or email or phone call doesn't ever do anything but make you look like a chump. SHE DOESN"T GIVE A SH!T !!!!

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

They say that you shouldn't get revenge but I myself never liked that :)

So I went and ****ed three of her very good friends :D And I may say if felt ****ing AWESOME! I took back the power she had stolen from me and at the same time I got laid :D

I heard that she cried and what not but for some reason I didn't care anymore. I got back at her so badly that nothing she could do would be enough since I know my good friends would NOT do that ever :D

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SHE already told you what kind of guy she liked-azzholes. THATS what she dates,so why were you so nice to her? She has low self esteem or other issues that are beyond your pay grade to figure out. You should have seen this coming and been prepared to dump her or have dumped her when you found out.

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with this stuff is not easy, man. Keep up the no contact, it is the best way to get your heart and your head sorted out. You are going to have your good days and your bad but ride it out and you'll be fine soon enough.

In the future just leave it alone. Get her OUT of your life, finalized. A chapter that is now over. That'll go a long way to help you stop giving a **** about her.