Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

found out girlfriend cheated, would u do this?

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pacman254 said:
im a super nice guy to her. all her past relationship supposedly are with as$ho

A woman rarely tells the truth through her words; instead she'll tell the truth through her actions.

One of the most classic lines a woman uses when she doesn't take responsibility for her actions is to place the blame on everyone else.

I'm 99% sure that this girl was cheating on you for a while. However none of that is important, the point to take away from this is the following:

-There's a difference between "a nice guy" and being nice. A nice guy is a fraud, a fake, an imposter; someone who acts unusally "nice" because that's what he thinks the girl he's after wants. In the end, the girl will ALWAYS lose respect for a pushover that she can walk all over.

-Don't stop being "nice," but DON'T be a push-over type of "nice"

-Women who cheat always lie, and women who lie always cheat.

-Stop treating girls like "princesses" and treat them like human beings.

-Always put yourself first before anyone else and never tolerate disrespect.

In this situation, you should walk away and never contact her again in any way, shape or form.

PIMP

Nesbigg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Inasmuch as i have read wat d masters have to say, the following is my candid opinion...

The one thing with anger is that when i lose my cool it brings down my self worth and esteem. Cheating...yeah, happens at times, this should mean that you have to step up ur game, rem 'when your game is tight, set your gal loose..if she comes back to you, you were right, if nt, your game needs stepping up'.

What wud i do in your shoes???
I'l treat it like i always do, take a deep breath and as you exhale, permit the issue to go out with the air. When u do that, it does not hurt you anymore, you can even see her and smile at her. The master DJs will tell you 'a classy female friend can come in handy'. Usually this drives people crazy..they provoke me, expecting me to cause a tsunamic bt all they will fill is a cool breeze as a result of my smile...

You treatd her as a princess...hmmm...i did that and i still do. I have no problem with treating deserving gals as princesses bt the difference is that while before i was the cobler, now im the king (thanks to bondjamesbond i think. (search 4 his thread, it wil teach you more)). She fell out of your favour coz of her misbehaviour, dont banish her from court, just elevate another person above her.
Concluding, i would ask you "if a fish after nibble at your hook goes to another leaving you without bait what would you do?"
ans:wind up your line and hook, bait it again and throw it futher into the river...afterall there are bigger fishes that are hungry. Let sosauve be your bait and the world be your river.

OVER AND OUT

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pacman254 said:
girlfriend broke up with me, then found out shes cheating. Confronted her with the nastiest email possible. She doesn't respond, which as i expected. I just felt like i needed it off my chest.

feels like i need more revenge for some reason. just mad piss she did that to me after i treated her like a princess

What would u guy do? not give a sh!t or confront her anyway.

That is the problem there... you put her on pedestal and she got bored being treated good. Why do you think girls usually stay with jerks..