Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Found out gf of 6 mo. has been cheating for the past 2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slick,

My goodness man! If this is the girl that you posted about months ago then I am taking this very personally right now.

From the way you described her months ago i thought (and I believe I wrote as well) that there was something "off" with the girl.

I'm really sorry man.

The most important question: have you gotten yourself checked out yet?

Also, how did you find out? How did she explain herself? Did you see it coming? Was the relationship digressing?

I haven't visited the site (especially since you stopped posting) in a while.

If you dont want to answer in the post please PM me.

All the best,

DrIx

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, Resilient. Been busy, and away from the forum. Working hard and playing ... not quite so hard, but quite alright.

What I mean is to keep your ears and eyes open and such tendencies will be evident. While the most dangerous sociaopaths can put on a very cordial facade (think Hannibal Lecter), usually they do have a pretty creepy vibe. In some cases, the best thing to do is just steer clear. But the gal to which this post refers is not likely to have an old friend for dinner in the Hannibal Lecter sense: she's merely dishonest and unfaithful.

If you see those sort of tendencies in someone, don't expect faithfulness. If can manage a sufficient level of detatchment to have your fun with someone like that, and enjoy your own extracurrriular activities on the side, all the more power to you, have fun; if not, then bail.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c- sorry for the hijack - and you're right some girls have deep inner issues that cloud their judgement. keep us updated.

Last edited:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no need attach all of these sociopathic nametags to this girl. She is not a hannibal lecter, she is just a selfish girl with some deep issues who lacks reason and empathy in her relationship choices. Thanks for hijacking the thread...:rolleyes:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
Rollo T- if you're reading this thanks for helping me get my head screwed on back straight a few months ago,..
Just watching out for the sons I never had. Go forth, do well.

Sorry, I've been wrapped up in my work and my daughter's birthday lately.

Revenge

It's part of the human condition to desire what we think is justice. It's our nature to make comparissons, and in the instance of inequality, to see them corrected. And although we rarely consider the ultimate consequences of our actions, this isn't the reason we should eschew a desire for vengence. No, the thing we ought to consider is the overall efforts and resources necessary in order to exact revenge and weigh them against the things we might achieve for our own betterment by redirecting them to our own purposes. Even the efforts a trifling revenge would require are better spent with concerns of our own.

This might seem like a longwinded way of saying "Living well is the best revenge", and to a degree I think that's true, but beware the 'Well-lived' life spent in pursuit of revenge. Revenge should never be the motivation for success.

COLLOSUS: You do yourself credit by cutting the loses on your (dubious) investment here and moving on. Even the time and mental effort needed to consider some appropriate way of making her appreciate the errors of her ways are resources better spent on meeting new prospective women who will reciprocate. I could make the argument that by not 'punishing' her you are in effect reinforcing an undesired behavior (infidelity), but by removing your attention from her you deny her a primary reinforcement. It may be enough to simply explain that you know she's been involved with guy number 2 and you no longer want any contact with her. You'll of course have to be bulletproof in your resolve to cut off all contact with her, but leave her with the realization of the consequences of her actions.

Cheating

Whenever an instance of "cheating" is verified on this board, on the TV, in popular media, etc. this brings on a rush of chemically induced indignation. We crave confirmation of infidelity, but bear in mind 'cheating' is only cheating when a person renegs on their personal committment. The cheating doesn't occur in the act of infidelity, but in the breaking of that promise. That's where the dishonesty is.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drixsa said:
Slick,

My goodness man! If this is the girl that you posted about months ago then I am taking this very personally right now.

From the way you described her months ago i thought (and I believe I wrote as well) that there was something "off" with the girl.

I'm really sorry man.

The most important question: have you gotten yourself checked out yet?

Also, how did you find out? How did she explain herself? Did you see it coming? Was the relationship digressing?

I haven't visited the site (especially since you stopped posting) in a while.

If you dont want to answer in the post please PM me.

All the best,

DrIx
Hey Drix,

Sorry but this post isn't about me. :) Rebecca and I are still going strong since last August or so.

I haven't been on the site lately due to some serious health issues. I'm trying to make some more appearances lately.

Talk to you soon.

Slick

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Colossus, curious what you decided to do and more importantly, how are you holding up?

This might seem like a longwinded way of saying "Living well is the best revenge", and to a degree I think that's true, but beware the 'Well-lived' life spent in pursuit of revenge. Revenge should never be the motivation for success.
...perhaps another Iron Rule lurking about that paragraph?

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Hey Drix,

Sorry but this post isn't about me. :) Rebecca and I are still going strong since last August or so.

I haven't been on the site lately due to some serious health issues. I'm trying to make some more appearances lately.

Talk to you soon.

Slick
PHEW!!!!

I feel so much better.

Let me know how you and Rebecca are doing.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
Just prior to him leaving she said she loved him for the first time. A week earlier, she told me she loved me for the first time.
I am no longer stunned at the bald-faced lying and emotional wh0ring women do anymore. Women just know that they cannot beat men at anything naturally, so have to cheat to win. They are all dirty, opportunistic, fake POS. I've only come to expect it now.

THIS is why men of yore had to TAKE control and EXERT strong AUTHORITY and lay down strict social GUIDELINES to lead women. Left to their own devices, they are like Eve in Eden. Completely weak, deceptive and directionless.

TIME TO MAN-UP, FELLAS! DISMANTLE the ANTI-MALE MATRIARX!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the best revenge is a good life without this chick for both you and this other guy.
its not his fault or your fault that she lied and decieved you both.
the two of you should move on with happy lives that dont involve her.
the two of you probally have alot in common and you might even have found a new buddy due to it.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how even hint of jealousy prompts people to dig up threads from 5 months ago. Ancient history.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Rollo Tomassi said:
Funny how even hint of jealousy prompts people to dig up threads from 5 months ago. Ancient history.
I didn't dig it up. Wayword did. I didnt' even look at the dates...just assumed it was recent. Sorry. :(

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher said:
You're so wrapped up in fear and frustration, you seem incapable of understanding they're also human, just different gender.
I see you live in the EU, not the USA. BIG difference, buddy...you live in a completely different reality over there - so consider yourself LUCKY!

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old thread. This issues had been discussed in detail.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.