Forum Suggestion: Zoomer and Boomer areas

Should we create age-specific forum areas? (for Zoomers, Millineals, Gen X and Boomers)

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've asked for it to be raised to 35 in a mod forum post, but didn't get support so that's where that is.

Calling a 25 year old "mature" is a joke, IMO. Most 30 year old guys wouldn't qualify even.
You and I share a similar vision on this.

Overall a better suggestion might have been one forum with a higher age requirement than 25.
Yes!

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was being sarcastic, the site is fine the way it is
Call your bosses "old kooks"[1] and explain you were "being sarcastic" and I doubt "interface with each other respectfully"[1] shows up in your performance review. You want to be rude, then don't pretend other people need to be respectful.

[1]
Maybe we just need respective corners for the old kooks and young Incels to circle jerk in and leave the rest of the forum for people who want to interface with each other respectfully

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call your bosses "old kooks"[1] and explain you were "being sarcastic" and I doubt "interface with each other respectfully"[1] shows up in your performance review. You want to be rude, then don't pretend other people need to be respectful.

[1]
Boohoo, cry about it some more