"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

forum post: Norwooding/balding is the biggest cause of acquired depression in men

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125

It's impossible not to get depressed when you start balding from NW2 and more
It kills your looks completely, only the 0,1% of men can get away with it, usually they are very masculine men with a squared face and even them aren't as good as with hair.
My point is that depression in men, especially after your teenage years, is mainly caused by balding.
Some examples:

Your girlfriend broke out with you? Well, probably you started balding and looked like ****
You can't find a job? Well, did you look at the bald spot in your head that creeped the interviewer out?
You can't get a promotion? Why should they give a promotion and let a balding guy be the face of the company?
You can't **** 18yo glowing and toned teenagers anymore? Why would they **** a balding subhuman? You look old as **** with that bald spot and widow peaks
You can't get respect from guys? Of course who the hell respect a balding subhuman with a face that look like an egg?
You have low energy? of course you are depressed when you look at the mirror
You have erectile dysfunction or brain fog? of course you tried some poison drug like finasteride to cure your balding
You feel old? Eh ask yourself why.....balding make men appear old. It's like your face is screaming "can't you see? gotta settle down cause you're old now"....who wouldn't get depressed?

Of course it's not the only death sentence, but most others death sentence you're born with....you don't see it killing you day by day like balding. That's what cause depression. You don't expect it but it arrives and kills your looks and everything else in your life.

Balding=slow death in men. There is no escape. If it caught you it's over.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
There's something that's way worse than going bald, that's being so cripplingly insecure about it as this guy is. I don't give a fvck about how bald someone is, but it's absolutely disgusting to witness a man shrivel into nothing over some hair.

There's something deeply effeminate about that attitude. The hair is genes, the self defeatism is inexcusable.
 

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
My hair started thinning 6 years ago, eventually will go bald in few years, but certainly it is not over for me like that post says! I was born and raised in a country that I witnessed shi**y stuff in life and the last thing I care about is being bald (in other words, I don't care at all).

Beta post at looksmax.
 

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2019
Messages
292
Reaction score
477
Age
53
When I started balding I felt a little bit down, I thought about using Finasteride. When I found out that it could kill my erections I just said to hell with it and started shaving my head, it was like some switch turned on in women and I never looked back. I think he does make a good point about having a masculine square jaw. I have a masculine square jaw and a strong chin plus I think the shape of my head also works to my advantage, but I think the biggest issue with hair loss is that men let it affect their confidence. If you shave your head and keep going as the confident sexy masculine bastard that you are you shouldn't have any problems.
 

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
498
Reaction score
500
Age
60
Location
Wisconsin
While I still have a full head of hair I never understood the worry over going bald, tons of women think bald is sexy. I got a couple bald friends that pull chicks like crazy. It doesn't matter if you have hair or not, its how you carry yourself and act that I think its the most important factor. They get more chicks than I do and I have hair and im better looking but they have that alpha vibe and are more confident.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

xplt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2019
Messages
519
Reaction score
471
Since I'm 14 or so, my hair are very thin and thinned out. Never minded it. I'm trimming down to 1mm several times per week. Ladies love it, every single one wants to touch my silver dome and stroke through the stubbles. Add a bit of beard for a more ruthless look, perfect.
But living in germany, conservative mothers will ask you, if you're a neonazi. Every single time.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,881
Reaction score
19,139
Just wear a hat then until you bang the girl and by that time she won't care if it's that big of a concern. The real reason these guys are failing is because they lack confidence because of it and the women notice.

Will some women drop a guy because of that? I'm sure but most won't as long as the guy is confident enough to not make a big deal out of it.

I mean ultimately all these things are are just built in BS excuses that guys give themselves as to why they are failing with women when the truth is its their own fault and has nothing to do with the excuses they are using.
 
Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Dude man up I know a dude with a minimum wage job he's bald, skinny no muscles or definition and has a lazy eye. He has the most beautiful wife I ever seen in Chicago, a major city with lots of people
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
and here I thought the main advantage of being a men is not caring about getting old
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The problem with balding is not merely aestetichs, its just that we base our opinion on people within few seconds of meeting them.

While a jacked guy with a masculine face could even get an advantage with a shaved head if he works in security or law enforcement, a skinny pale guy with an average face would look less submissive and weak, girls subconsciously wont see that guy as sex material.

Hair density and hairline also shapes you face, certain features become more evident when you cut your hair compared to when you have a full head of hair.

Also the age factor, some guy on a body building forum photoshopped certain male models to make them look bald....they look 10 years older and not cool at all.

I dont believe hair loss is the kiss of death as long as it doesnt come too early yet its a major factor of declining look for men.

Confidence has nothing to do with it, you may consider yourself the best pilot in the world but if your car has flat tires it wont run that fast.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I've always sucked with women so balding or grey hair doesn't register. As I've already gone through the 9 yards, had a relationship/wedding/marriage/divorce under my belt, and have a hard set-up, I really couldn't care less about it. The afro I had in the past didn't do anything for me anyway and as far as I"m concerned, no hair means less hair to manage.
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
The problem with balding is not merely aestetichs, its just that we base our opinion on people within few seconds of meeting them.

While a jacked guy with a masculine face could even get an advantage with a shaved head if he works in security or law enforcement, a skinny pale guy with an average face would look less submissive and weak, girls subconsciously wont see that guy as sex material.

Hair density and hairline also shapes you face, certain features become more evident when you cut your hair compared to when you have a full head of hair.

Also the age factor, some guy on a body building forum photoshopped certain male models to make them look bald....they look 10 years older and not cool at all.

I dont believe hair loss is the kiss of death as long as it doesnt come too early yet its a major factor of declining look for men.

Confidence has nothing to do with it, you may consider yourself the best pilot in the world but if your car has flat tires it wont run that fast.
I rather be bald than ugly
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Want to reverse hair loss? Use toxic chemicals like Propecia, go the natural route check out Danny Roddy on youtube or ayurvedic medicine or get the Urlacher or shave it get ripped and move on.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I love my golden lock's but, if the time ever came, I'd shave it off and go dwayne Johnson on the world. Real talk.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top