Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Formerly hot harridan: 'I'm just grateful that someone wants to see my t*s!' Kelly Brook, 43, says she's flattered by demand for topless shots ...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her attitude, that she's flattered by it. I get so tired of women whining because men think they're sexy. Boo frigging hoo.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not quite what she used to be, but still pretty nice imo. I'm a boob man though.

"Kelly Brook is trying to lose weight from her boobs because they have grown to be a massive 34FF.

The model - who has described her breasts as "the equivalent of three basketballs - explained how she when she gains weight it tends to go to her chest, and she is now struggling to cope with their size so is making an effort through exercise to reduce her bust."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The model - who has described her breasts as "the equivalent of three basketballs - explained how she when she gains weight it tends to go to her chest, and she is now struggling to cope with their size so is making an effort through exercise to reduce her bust."
I think that's what they call first world problems.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so she's 43, and in that second picture she has a bit of a pooch, and she looks a little thick. But I'd say she still has her charms.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like her attitude, that she's flattered by it. I get so tired of women whining because men think they're sexy. Boo frigging hoo.
base of woman is complaining, they complain they get attention and then complain when they get none, just nod and smile and move on

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
base of woman is complaining, they complain they get attention and then complain when they get none, just nod and smile and move on
We mansplain, they complain

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so she's 43, and in that second picture she has a bit of a pooch, and she looks a little thick. But I'd say she still has her charms.
I'd bang her easily!

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s got no trunk to haul those melons. Sorry, I prefer the Mexican weather girl shapes.

This is a women “complaining” that her boobs are “too big”. Attention hoeing at its finest. Be like a guy complaining that when he gains weight, it adds length to his c0ck. Such a travesty.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

¡Oh, Mamacita!

Bro- love me some Latinas. That Naile Lopez is gorgeous. Me and some buddies call them “the chosen ones”. Usually nice curves and spicy attitudes. They know how to treat their men right.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro- love me some Latinas. Me and some buddies call them “the chosen ones”. Usually with nice curves and spicy attitudes. They know how to treat their men right.
Chosen, but still Catholic

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats because she is 43. If was 28, she would be repulsed because she wants men to like her for her “mind” and “personality”

Now that she knows men only care about looks. she is flattered. If she was “flattered” at 28, then we got something.