"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Former Adult Film Star Jenni Lee Found Living In Las Vegas Tunnel

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Yes I'm free, right now I'm typing this on the plane to Kuala Lumpur.

And the moment I touch down, I'll prolly type a few more to a variety people on a variety of platforms right up until I check in to the hotel.

Perhaps u r wondering how effective people does things? This too is free counsel.
Do you always explain yourself and attempt to prove yourself to male strangers on the Internet? Is this the "new alpha?"
I'm sure you are quite the gamer with women.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Do you always explain yourself and attempt to prove yourself to male strangers on the Internet? Is this the "new alpha?"
I'm sure you are quite the gamer with women.
There is a need to explain to cry babies on how the world works, we wouldn't want them to go on a sudden depression after coming out of their comfort zone, would we?

Think of it as a thankless social work or if it suits ur sensitivities; brotherly love towards humanity.

Now r you still going to go around announcing with obvious pride that you're put this or that person on ignore?
 
Top