That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
The thumbnail alone shows this guy was punching way above his weight. He knew it, and she knew it, hence the disrespect.
my opinion: This chick is going to divorce this incel-tier boob, taking his money so that she can go bone Chad, who won't have to buy her any flowers.![]()
He should have put her on the next flight back
my opinion: This chick is going to divorce this incel-tier boob, taking his money so that she can go bone Chad, who won't have to buy her any flowers.![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
What neckWhat's up with his neck?
What neck?What's up with his neck?
Yes, they do and in most cases the women they're writing to don't even exist. It's just a scam to rack up fees.I've watched enough of these type videos to know that guy's that try to import in various chicks are delusional and usually 3-4 points below the girl's SMV. Transactional and love bought through resources(money, green card, stability, home, etc).
I watched one the other day where these Russian bride companies charge $4-6 for every message sent to their potential brides. LOL
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Look, beta simps are a very lucrative market worth billions annually. Fleecing them is as easy as taking chocolate from a baby. These are a few examples of services where simps are washed and rinsed for their cash:Yes, they do and in most cases the women they're writing to don't even exist. It's just a scam to rack up fees.