Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forgot the girls name..

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will keep this short and sweet.

I got out of control drunk last night downtown and don't remember much about my night. Other than I got a few numbers and was macking on this one chick for most of the night. My friends said I was making out with her most of the night. I don't remember much of it at all.

Like a drunk idiot, when I called her phone from mine I didn't save her # under a name.

Need a creative way to find out her name. It was a random girl, none of my friends know her, etc..

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
"So I am a horrible speller, how do you spell your name so I have it in my phone correctly?"

The drawback is she'll think your a dumb@ss if her name is Jane or something.

FreD_BeaR

Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of a situation I had a couple weeks ago. Got extremely drunk, was dancing with a girl for a good portion of the night. Turns out she wasnt that great looking, but hey she bought me a drink and beer goggles were in full force that evening. Anyway, I got her number. She texted me a few times, but I remebered that she wasnt great looking, so I just teased her for fun. Getting back to how this is relevent. I saw her around at school and she texted me saying she saw me. Bla bla bla....

Her: "Do you ever remember what I look like? lol"
Me: " Ofcourse, I never forget a face. Names on the other hand....."
Her: " the name is **** and you owe big time now haha"

Have you texted her yet? If not send her a text " Whos number is this?"
Should be easy to play off.

In$tinct

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when I do these things I just send a text like...

"What was your name again? I saved your number as (crazy, hottie, sexy, drama queen... Ect) and surely that is not it! :p"

Cheers!

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Madame Bovary?

Or just use names like "babe, girl, etc" till you can meet up and figure it out

FunnyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you havnt texted her yet ... do this "who is this again?"
if you have texted her a bit already you should just wait and next time you see her introduce her to your friend and then wait for her to say her name