Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

foreplay...? uhummmm..

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my friends,

I haven't been here in a long while.. but the significance of fundamental wisdom and the fun and sexy social interaction found here, in the land of 1001 jewels.. uncaused.. driving by the forces and energies that propel this exciting awareness called life!

And so i'm back, not without a reason; to share an experience i have with a middleaged chinese woman. She's incredibly sexy to me.. her slender body and tight breasts.. her energetic lill jumps of enjoyment and the glinstering in her eyes.. and than that nice butt and those hot wet lips... hmmm..

I'd like to have long foreplay with her... but... unfortunately.. or luckily she keeps the boat off but still keep approaching me with her short little messages on this electronic (spy)device called a smartphone.. which unfortunately has a lot of not so smart users.

That's because the normalization of the aburd is happening right in front of us on planet earth.
Were relationships and the classical" male & female are at risk at being treated as easily replaceable or throwaway like society. Option Paralysis!

Where it has even become a crime to say female or male because some might be offended?!?!
Hahaha!! The same like racism happening now.. when i grew up these things weren't racist at all!!

BUtt.. back to this sexy chinese woman who sends me messages now and then, like happy new year.. or just a suprise call, which i usually don't answer.. why is that you might ask?
Well, i tried to make a date with her, you know proposing a place and a time.
I firstly proposed we'd meet at a certain trainstation, grab a coffee and go from there.

She manages to somehow always talk her way around the subject and avoid it.
And since she doesnt like to meet up, i won't feel like answering her phonecalls or give her any attention or thought. But i do think of her now and then because she's just so damn sexy!

Once i was close.. where she said we couldnt meet up at her place, in which i asked is it because of the kids?.. she has 2 kids. maybe at her home.. i dont know, she didnt really say.

I proposed we could also meet up at my place. Again.. she talks around my question and never giving a straight answer.

The whole experience is being made "difficult?" because she doesn't perhaps seem to understand what im asking? in my native language (dutch)/ So the communication might be a bit complicated and meaning might be lost or not understood. As she is chinese.

She's also very much into the bible... and is reading the book daily perhaps.
She says she's praying for me.. actually.. she does that always when she sees me.
I saw her once in the shopping mall, where i joined her when she went and bought a handbag.
She paid for a coffee for me and we sat and talked for 2 hours.
There is a little bit of kino from me to here.. but she stays neat.. als een brave vrouw.
Her holding back has something to do with that book i think?

When she wished me a happy new year some weeks ago, i tried another approach and
send her an image of a chinese girl in a sexy naked bondage pose and a man pinching her nipples.. her response: "not fun.."

So what do you think guys? what is her behaviour telling you?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1...she doesnt like you.....she likes your attention
2...why are you wasting your precious time on this woman get some self respect ...you ask a woman 2 times to date and you never ask her again EVER
3....you have done the cardinal sin of sending dirt texts, i wouldnt even send these to a woman ive dated 5 times

MOVE ON

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take it seriously really, exactly that's why i'm playing around.. so im not wasting time, just some fun.
And 2 times is indeed the limit of asking for me..
She is always initiating, in which i just politely give a short reply.
nothing more... nothing less..

Glassguy

Reaction score
She is telling you that she doesn't want to see you by dancing around the offers without giving you an answer.

You just can't see that or won't accept that.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is always initiating, in which i just politely give a short reply.
shes checking your there for her, you seem to be handling it right then

time to make her **** the pot now, operation covert....

do not initiate any chat with this woman.....when she messages you reply with "across the bow texts", this is to let her know your battleship is here but not to be fcked about anymore

you do not ask her any questions bk in your texts !! ANY not even "im fine how are you", however you remain extremely polite and aloof !!!(4 texts MAX)

1 of 2 things will happen.....shell take the hint and Do one for the attention ***** she is(make no mistake shell come bk a few times)...or shell bring up getting together

hope this helps

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
she likes attention yes.. so true.. maybe checking if men find her still attractive..
women who are so deep & intense into the bible have something to hide i feel..

i ve never asked her how she is or how her day was after she refused to meet upwith me.. thats a major red flag from the start and i already interpreted that as no interest from the start.
I gave it a shot.. sometimes you miss

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
and you are right.. she'll probably be back with her whatsapp empty messages.. and calls that i dont answer. lol

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She isnt interested in you only attention. Get more options and stop worrying about her. Why would you post a novella about a chick you havent even gone on a date with?

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
sure.. but i'd like to dig a bit deeper into the deep unconscious.. deeper into the emotional mind.. diving deeper into the depths of the mind.. with out mind..

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
like for example, why would she want and try to get my attention, while she damn well knows i don't give her any attention?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure.. but i'd like to dig a bit deeper into the deep unconscious.. deeper into the emotional mind.. diving deeper into the depths of the mind.. with out mind..
delving into the the "WHYs?" of a womans mind good luck

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
some say dont try to understand a womans mind. but examine your own mind.. and thoughts.. how they arise and dissapear from emptiness.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
move on from this woman....peace out friend

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Readling the Bible daily and not expanding past her cultural norm for a source of wisdom - a mind like tissue paper. All it takes is some dude with a bit of spin and you're sunk - if she buys that, she will buy any crap.