Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign Women and why I do not trust them

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Jesus, latinas must be it then,
Absofawkinlutely!

If you want a wife, get a Chilean girl.

If you want hot sex, get a Brazilian girl.

If you want a cheating wife, marry the Brazilian girl. :D

If you want to meet the most beautiful women in the world, come to Buenos Aires.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Yea it is, because this is the best place. Of course countries with high standards of living like Northern Europe, Germany, Switzerland..etc do not count...but the rest do.

How many times have you heard stories of Russian mail order brides or what not...marrying for the American status and then leaving the guy.
I've heard it more times as a popular myth or a story reference than anything that is remotely verifiable. Seriously, if mail-order brides are your reference point for this "ALL FORE1GN CH1CK D1G AM3R1C4 CAUSE WE'RE L33T" then that is pretty weak sauce.

Seriously, if it were that simple then American guys would be in heaven since there were so many foreign chicks trying to ride their cocks. Not the case. Hence why we have this forum.

If women are attracted to you, its because they're attracted to you, not your passport. Besides, even if they were, are they going to FORCE you to marry them? Force you into a legal clause that extends your citizenship to them?

C'mon. Be real for a moment. You're a smart guy, I know you can figure this out.