Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Foreign Women and why I do not trust them

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
In a recent post, I mentioned how I went out or will be going out with some Colombian chick. She is nice and cute, but I just do not trust what some of these foreign girls intentions are (ones from Eastern Europe and Latin America)

I once went out with some Ecuadorian pre-med student who was 4 years older than me and way hot (we were introduced) She told she loved me on the fourth date and I bolted.

This Colombian chick seems very aggressive and says thinks like "Oh, you are very important to me and My heart beats faster when I see you. (I work with her and we only went out once)

Some of this stuff may be sincere, but I seem to think they are attracted to me because of my American status (something they want) and not because of my looks, peronality etc. Now I kind of know what men with money must go thru.

Good news is, I am leaving NJ for Mass, so I can get away from it.

I want to know what some of the others think.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon, stop your complaining and sleep with these with women if they are attractive.

Where you moving to in Boston? Back Bay? North End?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
Mahon, stop your complaining and sleep with these with women if they are attractive.

Where you moving to in Boston? Back Bay? North End?
Neither, I cannot afford Baaston. Most likely a friend and I are going to Bedford or Waltham.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you that guy who still lives with his mom?

That should drive off all the gold diggers.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Oh yeah man, since your American all the chicks in the world want you, thats gotta be it.
Yea it is, because this is the best place. Of course countries with high standards of living like Northern Europe, Germany, Switzerland..etc do not count...but the rest do.

How many times have you heard stories of Russian mail order brides or what not...marrying for the American status and then leaving the guy.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
She could possibly be sincere. The latin women I've been with were very affectionate and family oriented. They were extremely jealous too.

The hot Ecuadorian pre-med student probably wasn't desperate for just any guy.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, and you are attracted to them for their inner beauty Mahon.

Who gives a damn why they like you. Just enjoy the ride! The only time you have to worry about their motives is if you are goiing to marry them.

I would give anything to have the affections of a hot Ecuadorian chick. I love Latin women.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Matt Rogers
lol, and you are attracted to them for their inner beauty Mahon.

Who gives a damn why they like you. Just enjoy the ride! The only time you have to worry about their motives is if you are goiing to marry them.

I would give anything to have the affections of a hot Ecuadorian chick. I love Latin women.
Not when you want a girlfriend.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
Yea it is, because this is the best place. Of course countries with high standards of living like Northern Europe, Germany, Switzerland..etc do not count...but the rest do.

How many times have you heard stories of Russian mail order brides or what not...marrying for the American status and then leaving the guy.
Yeah but how old are you man? I dont think any of those girls expects you to marry them.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you, an idiot? You're actually bashing immigrants for wanting your money when she's the one who's a PRE-MED student? Dude, your post is due to either one of the following things:

1- you're way too paranoid
2- you just posted to boast about how you scored with a bunch of latinas, which is something that could have been done in a more diligent way.

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,

You're such an F-ing A-hole!

1. God forbid a woman should find you attractive or interesting considering you live at home, have a big nose, no chin and no self-esteem.

2. Latin woman are more romantic than American women.

3. So the Colombian was a bit afc after one date, but she's letting you know her interest. Sounds like girlfriend material to me.

4. Pre-med girl. Dude, any girl from Ecuador going to school in the U.S. is from a well-off family. Clearly she is more ambitious and adventuresome than you. How arrogant to think she would rather live in the U.S than her home country, where her family has a high social status.

The one you work with very likely has a work visa already. She doesn't need you for your citizen status, she's already here.

5. I find it amazing that two women actually fell for you considering your xenophobic (look it up) attitudes. I suspect your self-hatred makes you distrustful of others, especially women.

6. The next time a woman says she loves you, don't reject her for it.

7. You need more help than this site can provide. You don't need help on how to get women, you need professional help. Get yourself to a psychiatrist. You, my friend, need to work on some issues of self-esteem.

Merry Christmas,

From one A-hole to another.

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Snatchmaster, where's the Christmas spirit? The first item on your list made me laugh pretty damn hard. Seriously, though you made some good points, I think Mahon's lack of self-esteem is making him reject people because he does not want them to get closer to him and have them find about his true self, which he obviously is having some issues with. I think Mahon's gonna make tremendous progress when he moves out of his parents home and lives near Boston, at least I hope.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Snatchmaster
Dude,

You're such an F-ing A-hole!

1. God forbid a woman should find you attractive or interesting considering you live at home, have a big nose, no chin and no self-esteem.

2. Latin woman are more romantic than American women.

3. So the Colombian was a bit afc after one date, but she's letting you know her interest. Sounds like girlfriend material to me.

4. Pre-med girl. Dude, any girl from Ecuador going to school in the U.S. is from a well-off family. Clearly she is more ambitious and adventuresome than you. How arrogant to think she would rather live in the U.S than her home country, where her family has a high social status.

The one you work with very likely has a work visa already. She doesn't need you for your citizen status, she's already here.

5. I find it amazing that two women actually fell for you considering your xenophobic (look it up) attitudes. I suspect your self-hatred makes you distrustful of others, especially women.

6. The next time a woman says she loves you, don't reject her for it.

7. You need more help than this site can provide. You don't need help on how to get women, you need professional help. Get yourself to a psychiatrist. You, my friend, need to work on some issues of self-esteem.

Merry Christmas,

From one A-hole to another.
You have got to be the most prejudice person I have heard of. You cannot judge a person 100% on what they say on a message board. I may be a bit of a skeptic or paranoid, but I am no xenophobe...your a self-righteous idiot!!!

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
hey Snatchmaster, where's the Christmas spirit? The first item on your list made me laugh pretty damn hard. Seriously, though you made some good points, I think Mahon's lack of self-esteem is making him reject people because he does not want them to get closer to him and have them find about his true self, which he obviously is having some issues with. I think Mahon's gonna make tremendous progress when he moves out of his parents home and lives near Boston, at least I hope.
Yes, you are exactly right! Living at home has hurt my confidence tremendously, especially when you are treated like a 15 year old who is actually near 28!

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi mahon. I agree Snatchmaster was not very tactful but try not to get angry as he has some good points.

1. It is never a good thing to judge people very quickly. Always assume their motives are pure until you are proved otherwise. Also you will find that most college girls in the US are from very well off families as they are paying the same 25K that you are. Also Latin American girls are less filled with the whole "play hard to get" Cosmo culture we have in the US and UK.

2. Work on your self-esteem. Why couldn't they be attracted to you? Why is it that rather than believe that they are attracted to u, that you would rather believe they are just after something from you? You will not get over this insecurity until you believe that you are an attractive guy who can pull hot girls. I had a similar situation with a gorgeous blonde Finnish girl-as she was so attractive I presumed she wasn't into me and was just playing with me, and lost my composure and got cross with her.

3. You have obviously had bad experiences with women in the past to distrust women so much. Deal with it-seeing a shrink if necessary. Very few girls are as manipulative and scheming as you think they are. Those that are, you will find out sooner or later, but until then assume that they are being sincere.

KC_Seductive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mahon is applying the american woman mindset to foreign women. I made the same mistake when I went to Germany last year. However, I didn't experience as much nonsense with women over there as I do with women here in L.A.

I agree with snatchmaster that Latin women tend to be more romantic than american women. Romance plays a major part in Latin culture. I live near a high school and I always see the young mexican girls all over their boyfriends. There is always some kind of public display of affection going on with them. I don't see as much of that with the sistas, white or asian girls.

I've noticed that latinas don't tend to be as materialistic as other women. I've seen super fine latinas with guys that drive beat up chevys and toyotas.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KC_Seductive
Mahon is applying the american woman mindset to foreign women. I made the same mistake when I went to Germany last year. However, I didn't experience as much nonsense with women over there as I do with women here in L.A.

I agree with snatchmaster that Latin women tend to be more romantic than american women. Romance plays a major part in Latin culture. I live near a high school and I always see the young mexican girls all over their boyfriends. There is always some kind of public display of affection going on with them. I don't see as much of that with the sistas, white or asian girls.

I've noticed that latinas don't tend to be as materialistic as other women. I've seen super fine latinas with guys that drive beat up chevys and toyotas.
Jesus, latinas must be it then,

Snatchmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mahon83050
You have got to be the most prejudice person I have heard of. You cannot judge a person 100% on what they say on a message board. I may be a bit of a skeptic or paranoid, but I am no xenophobe...your a self-righteous idiot!!!

Yes, you are exactly right! Living at home has hurt my confidence tremendously, especially when you are treated like a 15 year old who is actually near 28!
Ok, I was a bit hard on you. And I admit being an A-hole. But I don't get the prejudiced thing, so I'll take that as just lashing out in anger. But if your going to carry on about foreigners.....

Yes, living at home can hurt your confidence, but having read a number of your posts I can tell you that moving out will only partly restore it.

You need to examine why your parents treat you like a fifteen year old. I suspect it has to do with your maturity level, which is related to your self-esteem. You will find it very hard to "grow up" as long as you suffer from self-loathing. You see, low self-esteem leads to self-doubt. When you are always questioning what it is about you, you are focused upon yourself. The better part of maturity is that you are not always focused on yourself.

So here's my holiday gift to you: When you find yourself dwelling upon your person, remind yourself that you accept yourself as you are and go do something else. If you don't like how you think, then get physical when you start thinking negatively. Run around the block, do pushups, it doesn't matter; just break a sweat. Do this anytime you have a negative thought.

If you analyze your self-esteem and trust issues, you may decide to blame your mother. Thant's ok, just don't tell her about it. She is only human and did what she is capable of. Accept it, accept her, and bottom line: accept yourself. There is always someone smarter, richer, more hair, better looking, bigger d!ck, better personality. Who f-ing cares. You are you, there's nothing fundamentally wrong with you, and some people even like the package.

Come to terms with yourself and the world will accept you as well.