"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Forced progression.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
If you're going to progress or believe such things as 'I am the prize', I would like to warn you in advance of not staying within that mindset. You haven't deserved it. You may act like a living god but that does not make you one. It's great to have objectifs but it's retarded to let them stand there and assume you've already achieved them or are achieving them without doing anything. All it does is frustrate you as you feel that lack of power more and more.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
yeh you are right, if you can not make the girls see you are the prize then it will not help you thinking you are the prize secretly.

Its like starting your own club, you can say its the most exclusive best club in the world becuase only you are in it, but thats because no 1 else wants to join it.
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
I think the state of thinking "I am the man" is to feel less concerned about rejection, problems or confusion that may arrive after interactions? Many people misinterpret it as being the alternative to approaching. I've seen positive affirmations have the same effect. People repeat it over and over in their head, and then when nothing happens, they lose all the confidence they stored up because they realize it was false. However, if you do affirmations or have a powerful mindset COMBINED with action, you'll be damn near unstoppable. Thoughts?
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i belive in positive affirmations. the whole point is you have to take action aswell as beliveing it. Some people think that if you think you are the prize you are the prize but thats not true because being the prize it actuly quite hard. You have to not let women walk over you at all, try and make women validate themselves for you etc...
 
Top