“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Forbidden Fruit/Mission Impossible

cyrano

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Anybody here had any success in macking women from an ex-girlfriends group of mates? I'm interested in playing a little game some time soon, but would like to know if anybody else has tried this, and if so, with what results (and what tactics)?

Thanks

Cyrano
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

cyrano

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
We are civil, I suppose would be the best way of putting things. I don't see her, as I actually met her through a friend, and she lives a couple of hundred miles away. Also the fact that I am in the Navy doens't tend to help my being around too much (but fine in this case).

She wants to be friends, but I am rather more cool on the idea, not being overly satisfied with the treatment she dished out to me (got the boot just after new year, just about to go abroad for six months alone!) and the fact that she shacked up with a guy to weeks after canning me, who had been hanging around like a bad smell, but was "just a friend" (still can't believe I fell for the sucker punch!!) Also, don't tend to have exes as friends- bit too complicated generally speaking.

There you have it. Incidentally, her and her housemate are cool, but she has been heard to say that I was too good for her. Might mean nothing, but interesting nonetheless.

Cyrano
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
No matter how you and your ex got along, you'd have to approach this like any other girl. The complications would potentially arise if your ex was bad-mouthing you to your room-mate. In this case your ex is actually acting as social proof. This is good because it makes your job easier by putting you at an advantage.

Pardon the corny nautical analogies, but I see nothing but smooth sailing on this one. Full steam ahead!
 

cyrano

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Thanks CDB! Things always look a great deal more simple from somebody else's objective point of view. Sort of like not being able to see the wood for the trees!

Word on the street is that said girl now has a boyfriend, which changes things slightly (despite no longer being a complete AFC, I still refuse to steal another man's woman, unless she ends it first...strange morals but still.....). However, a lot of things can change in three weeks, and I do have several other irons in the fire at the moment.

Thanks

Cyrano
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top