Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Forbidden Fruit/Mission Impossible

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody here had any success in macking women from an ex-girlfriends group of mates? I'm interested in playing a little game some time soon, but would like to know if anybody else has tried this, and if so, with what results (and what tactics)?

Thanks

Cyrano

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
We are civil, I suppose would be the best way of putting things. I don't see her, as I actually met her through a friend, and she lives a couple of hundred miles away. Also the fact that I am in the Navy doens't tend to help my being around too much (but fine in this case).

She wants to be friends, but I am rather more cool on the idea, not being overly satisfied with the treatment she dished out to me (got the boot just after new year, just about to go abroad for six months alone!) and the fact that she shacked up with a guy to weeks after canning me, who had been hanging around like a bad smell, but was "just a friend" (still can't believe I fell for the sucker punch!!) Also, don't tend to have exes as friends- bit too complicated generally speaking.

There you have it. Incidentally, her and her housemate are cool, but she has been heard to say that I was too good for her. Might mean nothing, but interesting nonetheless.

Cyrano

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No matter how you and your ex got along, you'd have to approach this like any other girl. The complications would potentially arise if your ex was bad-mouthing you to your room-mate. In this case your ex is actually acting as social proof. This is good because it makes your job easier by putting you at an advantage.

Pardon the corny nautical analogies, but I see nothing but smooth sailing on this one. Full steam ahead!

cyrano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks CDB! Things always look a great deal more simple from somebody else's objective point of view. Sort of like not being able to see the wood for the trees!

Word on the street is that said girl now has a boyfriend, which changes things slightly (despite no longer being a complete AFC, I still refuse to steal another man's woman, unless she ends it first...strange morals but still.....). However, a lot of things can change in three weeks, and I do have several other irons in the fire at the moment.

Thanks

Cyrano