"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
My 5 month LTR ended today in a mutual agreement on very good terms. I would like to tell you guys that LTRs are excellent for experience. You learn so much from them. They are a truly wonderful experience with the right chick. I recommend you guys who aren't pro-LTR to get into one once given the opportunity. Ofcourse I only recommend one if it's really a chick you could see yourself with in quite some time, otherwise don't bother.

I would also suggest to aspiring DJs to learn how to pull in a lot of chicks or atleast get comfortable at attracting chicks before entering a LTR because getting the chicks and keeping them are 2 very different things. Before entering one, I suggest you read the LTR section of the bible which has some damn good information.

Otherwise, I really enjoy relationships. It's a chance to have a person that can fulfill your physical/emotional/intellectual needs and have a really good time with. It's far beyond bestfriends and I urge you guys to eventually give it a shot. If you do contemplate one, don't fear the end eather. Just accept the fact that it may one day end and just enjoy it meanwhile. It's really all about the journey, not the destination.

They are hard work... don't doubt that. And sometimes you may have to do things or put up with things you would rather not. But the plus side dominates all possible negatives. Just don't enter for the wrong reasons and kindly leave DJing at the door. No more "I don't give a fucj" or whatnot.

Anyways, that's my take. I'm taking a break from them and I'm just gonna go pimpin all the ladies and see how many I can get to cheat on their boyfriends.

Lik

PS: They really teach you alot, these LTRs... mostly about yourself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Want to cry on my shoulder?

LTR's are bad by the way.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Green Day ****ing sucks...

Nope... thats all I have to say.

;)
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Green Day ****ing sucks...

Nope... thats all I have to say.

;)
hoi!

i still can't play that damn song on the guitar yet

anyways, i've never had an ltr. well, sort of. not since i was 10 lol
 

Lost

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,684
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
South Carolina (Charleston)
Originally posted by gav
hoi!

i still can't play that damn song on the guitar yet

anyways, i've never had an ltr. well, sort of. not since i was 10 lol
really??? i can play it...its not that hard(for me).. and im not a great guitar player.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
I love green day, they're one of the only punkish bands i listen to.
 
Top