Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For what it's worth, it was worth all the while.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 5 month LTR ended today in a mutual agreement on very good terms. I would like to tell you guys that LTRs are excellent for experience. You learn so much from them. They are a truly wonderful experience with the right chick. I recommend you guys who aren't pro-LTR to get into one once given the opportunity. Ofcourse I only recommend one if it's really a chick you could see yourself with in quite some time, otherwise don't bother.

I would also suggest to aspiring DJs to learn how to pull in a lot of chicks or atleast get comfortable at attracting chicks before entering a LTR because getting the chicks and keeping them are 2 very different things. Before entering one, I suggest you read the LTR section of the bible which has some damn good information.

Otherwise, I really enjoy relationships. It's a chance to have a person that can fulfill your physical/emotional/intellectual needs and have a really good time with. It's far beyond bestfriends and I urge you guys to eventually give it a shot. If you do contemplate one, don't fear the end eather. Just accept the fact that it may one day end and just enjoy it meanwhile. It's really all about the journey, not the destination.

They are hard work... don't doubt that. And sometimes you may have to do things or put up with things you would rather not. But the plus side dominates all possible negatives. Just don't enter for the wrong reasons and kindly leave DJing at the door. No more "I don't give a fucj" or whatnot.

Anyways, that's my take. I'm taking a break from them and I'm just gonna go pimpin all the ladies and see how many I can get to cheat on their boyfriends.

Lik

PS: They really teach you alot, these LTRs... mostly about yourself.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to cry on my shoulder?

LTR's are bad by the way.

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Green Day ****ing sucks...

Nope... thats all I have to say.

;)

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth as Anything
Green Day ****ing sucks...

Nope... thats all I have to say.

;)
hoi!

i still can't play that damn song on the guitar yet

anyways, i've never had an ltr. well, sort of. not since i was 10 lol

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
hoi!

i still can't play that damn song on the guitar yet

anyways, i've never had an ltr. well, sort of. not since i was 10 lol
really??? i can play it...its not that hard(for me).. and im not a great guitar player.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love green day, they're one of the only punkish bands i listen to.