For those with the TradCon or low body count fantasy

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You make me laugh. You're quite entertaining - please go on.

I’m so sorry that I hurt your feelings. Didn’t know your skin was made of single ply toilet paper.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be very careful with your ego
Man, fukk the ego. This is the biggest problem here. Being delicate with the ego.

If a girl is going to leave or cheat there's nothing you can do about it. Best you can do is have frame and filter and be true to yourself. Put in the personal work and happiness follows. When sh*t happens take it in stride and get over it. *Edit - I don't mean take sh*t, I mean go your own way and do what you gotta do.

Worrying is a waste of time.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And 5-6 girls per year is not impressive either. A good ladies man start from like 1 new per month if he clicks the trigger
Probably I'm not a good ladies man, because I also fall short of the 12 new girls a year. Thanks for the judgment.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably I'm not a good ladies man, because I also fall short of the 12 new girls a year. Thanks for the judgment.
1 girl per month is somewhere between 5-20 approaches per month. Not even a girl per day. It is doable without putting mega effort :)

And usually it takes 2-3 weeks to convert from barely just met to sex

So in theory if you do those approaches you should be over the 1 new girl per month on average

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 girl per month is somewhere between 5-20 approaches per month. Not even a girl per day. It is doable without putting mega effort :)
I'm way too disinterested in screwing new women to put in that much effort.

I have three kittens (I think people here would call them 'plates' here, but I don't have to keep anything spinning as long as they are purring) and about eight to ten women passing by. I don't approach, but several women consider me a 'ladies man' even without a 12+ score.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm way too disinterested in screwing new women to put in that much effort.

I have three kittens (I think people here would call them 'plates' here, but I don't have to keep anything spinning as long as they are purring) and about eight to ten women passing by. I don't approach, but several women consider me a 'ladies man' even without a 12+ score.
The discussion was about hardened veterans in pick up, have no idea why you light up :)

Never said that if you do not have whatever number you are not a man or that you have no clue about women

Just said that you are not a hardened veteran in meeting new women if you do not hit the streets in the first place

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just said that you are not a hardened veteran in meeting new women if you do not hit the streets in the first place
I'm sure I'm not a dedicated player like you, but then I never needed to. I don't date online, I only 'seduce' women I meet around town, but I didn't 'game' them. But I'm in my own niche, so I don't have a lot of competition.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm not a dedicated player like you, but then I never needed to. I don't date online, I only 'seduce' women I meet around town, but I didn't 'game' them. But I'm in my own niche, so I don't have a lot of competition.
Online dating is the stupidest way to use your time

The vast majority of above average girls are not there. They do not have to be, they get plenty of attention from their social circle or when they go out

Online dating in the vast majority of cases is bottom of the barrel. If she is not ugly, then for sure it is something wrong with her. There are also hidden diamonds for sure, but the amount of time you have to dedicate till you find one is just not worth the effort. The time is better spent doing cold approaches and expanding your social circle

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not huge on low body count, tradcon women, etc.

I want a woman who's fun. Like one of the sexy female spies in a James Bond movie.