Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you who want to complain about threads...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you go. Don't like a thread? Post about it here. Think a thread is stupid? Post about it here. If you are gay and need to say how stupid a thread is (even though you just took the time out to read it), then by all means, post about it here.

On a serious note, I really don't care what you all think. *Checks clock* 5:30 AM. I just got back from driving my girl back up to school after she was here for a week. If you want to piss me off, by all means, type something stupid. That won't do it. If you REALLY want to piss me off, get off your computer if you can spare the time, come find me, and THEN say something stupid.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forum Cleanup is under way.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well well well, again with the hard man attitude. By the way, you're not...... you bore me to tears with your constant posting, in your crusade to become poster #1! congrats! you did it.

On a serious note though, i care very little for what you, . It won't piss me off. If you really want to piss me off find me (but then you'd have to get off your computer) and i'll happily piss you off. Then again, you spend so much time indoors, you probably dont like the sun that much, do you? In response to the boring part about your girlfriend, make sure you had chance to take her dog and her white stick back.

This board is turning into 1984, (the book "crazy"kid, not the year, by george orwe........*reading blank look on kids face*.........never mind)

Last edited:

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonny football hero, if you and so many others don't like the current advice being given out, don't read it...

-OR-

Go out, do some of your own field work and start posting your own results to make this a more challenging board again.

Everything has a time and place, maybe those of you who are getting tired of this board are at the point where it's time to move on to greener pastures.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Jonny football hero, if you and so many others don't like the current advice being given out, don't read it...

-OR-

Go out, do some of your own field work and start posting your own results to make this a more challenging board again.

amen!

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what holds in store for the future of this thread. Should be intersting...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this thread is ****ing stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
I think this thread is ****ing stupid.
I think you shouldn't go around the word censor.

Last edited by a moderator:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
I think you shouldn't go around the word censor.

I still don't know how to do that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TyTe`EyEs
I still don't know how to do that.
Thats good to know. I wouldn't want you to QUOTE him or anything.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Thats good to know. I wouldn't want you to QUOTE him or anything.
Funny, anyone remember Allen's Announcement about going around the censor?

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eternal
Here you go. Don't like a thread? Post about it here. Think a thread is stupid? Post about it here. If you are gay and need to say how stupid a thread is (even though you just took the time out to read it), then by all means, post about it here.

On a serious note, I really don't care what you all think. *Checks clock* 5:30 AM. I just got back from driving my girl back up to school after she was here for a week. Did I ever tell you guys about my girlfriend before? I really have one, I swear. You can tell because I always find a way to non-chalantly mention her in one of my 35 posts per day. That's also my excuse to never write field reports, or give any kind of relevant advice ever. But I swear, she really exists, and if you think I'm lying then I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK MISTER because I'm one of those guys who doesn't give a FVCK about anything! Yeah! You wanna complain about something? I don't care! I have better things to do, like talk to my girlfriend! (see I mentioned her again, that proves she exists!!!!)

Oh yeah, and ANOTHER THING GUYS, don't any of you DARE bypass the sensor because I can ban you! Really I can because ALLEN said I could! If you guys didn't know Allen is the guy who runs this site and I know him! Sometimes I hang out with him and my girlfriend (what did I tell you guys, she's real!). And if anyone gives me sh*t well, guess what, I don't care about anything! Except for bypassing the sensor but that's only because I know ALLEN and he runs the site and I KNOW HIM AND I'LL BAN YOU.

Ok well I have to go post some more meaningless sh - oh, I mean, go hang out with my mom-errrr....I mean, my girlfriend. But don't forget that I don't give a sh*t about you! Carpe diem! Come visit my site! I do things because I can! Did I ever tell you guys about my girlfriend??

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
A stupid thread for posting about other stupid threads? We're stuck in a loop.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On a serious note, I really don't care what you all think. *Checks clock* 5:30 AM. I just got back from driving my girl back up to school after she was here for a week.
LOL
That's Crazy Boy's way of trying to convince you guys that he's not just a loner moderator with no life, but he gets girls too. Which I highly doubt are below 300lbs.
Man I can see right through you. :eek:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh, not as universally popular as one might assume at first glance. Btw, i removed BaseballDj from my original post. No offence.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Silquee Smoove
Just to clarify, would that advice be

crazykid : "I really am tough, my mum says. Leave me alone or i'll type something real nasty on my computer screen".

---OR----

Gio : yes, i am porking a woman who has more kids than i have brain cells (bad analogy, she'd only need about 2). So leave me alone, Or we'll post about it!

Yeah anyway, maybe it is about time i moved on. Might end up like one of crazykid/gio if i stay here forever. *shudder*