Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you who want to complain about threads...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by m4a1
You took that from another post. I think it was posted by krs-one who got banned a few days ago. ;)
Actually I took it from maddox's website... but krs-one probably did the same thing.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Gio and Penkitten's wedding.
I will take this time to point out that jealousy is NOT a very "DJ" trait.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i have a thread to complain about. this one!:p

but seriously this clogs up the boards, its much easy to just clik the report post to mod button. But genraly im not easily bothered by a bad post. i dont go away all upset over a newbie post like some of you do, so i really dont care aobut these posts.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio : yes, i am porking a woman who has more kids than i have brain cells (bad analogy, she'd only need about 2).

Everyone knows my IQ is negative 74, so even if a woman had zero kids, she'd still have more kids than I have brain cells.

Yeah anyway, maybe it is about time i moved on.
You'll be missed.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

a woman who has more kids than i have brain cells

yah and like the lyrics go.." its like a fuggin army marchin in back of me..."

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What can i say? I know a place where they can craft you a real good Y shaped coffin PenKitten.:)

See how long it takes for them to figure that one out.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
yeah, i have a thread to complain about. this one!:p

but seriously this clogs up the boards, its much easy to just clik the report post to mod button. But genraly im not easily bothered by a bad post. i dont go away all upset over a newbie post like some of you do, so i really dont care aobut these posts.
Shut up Roy. I'm enjoying this

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW 1 person stayed netrual, 1 person didnt attack you, and that was me, and now you (lightly i must agree lol) attacked me, oh well i guess every 1 hates you now :p

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
WOW 1 person stayed netrual, 1 person didnt attack you, and that was me, and now you (lightly i must agree lol) attacked me, oh well i guess every 1 hates you now :p
Oh my god! Not you too! So what you gonna do? Ride over me on your bike? Gees....:rolleyes:

Reaction score
Well go and enjoy doing your Geography homework rather than clogging up this site with stupid posts.

Go on, skip off and get your crayons son.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit : I was going to write a smart response that made you look like an ass-clown. However on closer inspection of your post. You did it for me. Son.

Reaction score
So i'm not even going to dignify you with a response. Son.
:rolleyes: Really? So that wouldn't be a RESPONSE I just spotted posted above this very post would it?

:rolleyes: Oh how clever of you editing the post boy whilst I'm replying so you don't look quite so daft when I make an ass of you!

Go on little boy, get that homework done and let the men discuss the topics whilst you do.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. Tool. I didn't even write that.

Aww, well i see the toys are definitly out the pram now. Wan't me to pick them up? or you got them? Thing is, all my homework IS done, because i really am that good of a student, so, with that said, i can stay round here and make you look like an ass all day.

Wait wait wait.......Can't be like you. I have a life.

P.s : Out of curiosity (sp) Why do you feel the need to join in this arguement anyway? I was under the impression it was me, Gio, his woman and that ****ty mod "whatshisface". Yet you've been following me round, getting in my face.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P.s : Out of curiosity (sp) Why do you feel the need to join in this arguement anyway? I was under the impression it was me, Gio, his woman and that ****ty mod "whatshisface". Yet you've been following me round, getting in my face.
Wrong. It was me, Gio, and Pen. You just decided to try and act big and jump in. Don't act like you started this thread or anything.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, so the mighty descend from olympus (thats a reference to Greek mythology....)

Hmmm, your comprehansion leaves alot to be desired. I didn't hint that i started a thread anywhere. Read it through again.......you got it? no? Let me break it down.

You started the thread about the lover. Probably because you can't get any yourself.

I started the arguement, in the other thread. With Gio and Penkitten.

You decided to be a big man.

You started another thread, thinking no-one would dare question the sh!te-y, oops, my bad, MIGHTY mod eternal. You were wrong.....It's a shame really, you used to be allright.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know what happened to you, you used to be allright....
People jumped on my *ss for doing my job. Something about 20 PM's a day saying "you piece of f*cking sh*t, die you son of a b*tch!" doesn't exactly help things.

Reaction score
Hahahaha. Tool. I didn't even write that.

Aww, well i see the toys are definitly out the pram now. Wan't me to pick them up? or you got them? Thing is, all my homework IS done, because i really am that good of a student, so, with that said, i can stay round here and make you look like an ass all day.

Wait wait wait.......Can't be like you. I have a life.

Back up sunshine...

1. Yes, you DID write that. :rolleyes: Go on I DARE you to lie, I'll blast your ass STRAIGHT out of the water!

2. "Really THAT good of a student" that you have concerns over the way curiosity is spelt? :rolleyes:

3. I feel the need to join in because YOU Jonny are one of the people helping to make this site oh-so-distant from what it used to be with your pig-headed attitude thinking that you are the man, spreading rude, ill-founded insults and comments. I have been visiting here since 2002 (yes, I'll do the maths for you boy, that's BEFORE you registered son) and this site has always been a damn good read. Lately, the valuable reading material is becoming diluted with drivel from people like you. So with that said, if I happen to make YOU make just ONE less of your worthless, ignorant posts then I'll consider myself to have helped a greater cause. :rolleyes:

4. As for arguing about my life son, you've more chance of a one-armed man tickling your balls and ears at once than winning that one. :rolleyes: Ass.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been visiting here since 2002 (yes, I'll do the maths for you boy, that's BEFORE you registered son)
Wrong again. I registered in 2002 (january) under a different name. So don't lecture me about what the forum used to be like. No i didn't write that.:) Nah, i did....

I don't think i'm the man.....i KNOW i am.

I'll conside myself
Will you? I've never tried that. You dare you question my spelling. Now who's doing some quick ass editing.