Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those of you who desire kids...

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out said:
Down Low, bud, one of my best friends will be spending this Xmas in the hospital, along with his wife, trying to cope with their young daughter just being diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition. I never, ever, want to find myself in that position.

When you get down to it, yeah, that is pretty deep and life-changing sh!t.
A lot worse can happen to a man than to have a sick kid. Your personal anecdote, however much it might cause you to have an emotional reaction, is not relevant in my reasoning about the issue.

The whole line of thought is extremely immature. It's like a teenager is enraged that mature men get laid and he doesn't. So he wants the women for himself, while getting revenge. What could be more satisfying than to convince mature men to castrate themselves?

I suppose some faggot or orbiter or one of the more intellectual feminist cvnt-slores borrowed this nonsense from the "overpopulation" crowd to try to corrupt the minds of impressionable young men. Buying into this line of BS reveals a lot more about your level of maturity than about my reproductive health.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait_out

Don't take the hate personal. It gets harder and harder for some to absorb common sense without a defense mechanism going off and blocking it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that it is the autism (or near autism, whatever it's called) in the parents (especially for men) that cause them to not be able to find a mate earlier in life - hence older parents are already self-selected to have a higher incidence of autism in their genes.
Just to be clear, my parents got married early in life, and had kids. So they weren't autistic. I was a late accident. But a happy one :)