Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For once, I have a question...

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in the high school forum first, but it's been a while and I haven't had a reply so I figure I'd post it here.

Backstory first...

There's a girl in one of my classes that I met maybe a month or so ago when we grouped up to work on a project. This cutie's name is Paige and she seemed interested but mentioned her boyfriend once in conversation so I didn't really pursue.

I got stuck here on Easter Break and on Wednesday she texts me randomly asking me to hangout. I go over to her place, watch a movie, find out that she broke up with her boyfriend a little over a week ago, and get an awesome BJ.

Fast forward to today and I've f***ed this chick 5 times and I'm considering making her my girlfriend. That's something I haven't even thought of doing since sophomore year of high school...she's hot, really naughty, and what I like about her is that she's a nerd and likes to play Xbox and computer games like Starcraft and Runescape.

I've hung out with her outside the bedroom a little bit, but that's always where we end up and it's fine by me. Tomorrow she's supposed to come over sometime to "celebrate" getting a tough test out of the way...

This girl has very high interest, and I'm thinking about asking her to be my girl tomorrow, but I just wanted some opinions as to whether or not this is too early. I wouldn't know, I've never been much of a relationship guy.

The way I see it, school lasts for about another month here, and I can afford to slow down for a little, save some money by not going out, work on my grades, and have a steady supply of great sex till the summer. I've been around the block a little and she may or may not have done the same, but tell me what you guys think...

Too soon or just right? Please don't give me your opinion if you've never had a girlfriend or sex or any of that. I need serious answers because I never consider getting tied down.

TheWolfMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too sure how to play this as every situation is different, but a lot of guys on here will tell you to wait until she brings it up or expresses that she wants a relationship.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let here do that. Why do you wanna willingly tie yourself down? Keep doing what you're doing and when she's ready she'll ask you upfront or start throwing little hints out. She'll appretiate it a whole lot more if you make her work for it.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
I posted this in the high school forum first, but it's been a while and I haven't had a reply so I figure I'd post it here.

Backstory first...

There's a girl in one of my classes that I met maybe a month or so ago when we grouped up to work on a project. This cutie's name is Paige and she seemed interested but mentioned her boyfriend once in conversation so I didn't really pursue.

I got stuck here on Easter Break and on Wednesday she texts me randomly asking me to hangout. I go over to her place, watch a movie, find out that she broke up with her boyfriend a little over a week ago, and get an awesome BJ.

Fast forward to today and I've f***ed this chick 5 times and I'm considering making her my girlfriend. That's something I haven't even thought of doing since sophomore year of high school...she's hot, really naughty, and what I like about her is that she's a nerd and likes to play Xbox and computer games like Starcraft and Runescape.

I've hung out with her outside the bedroom a little bit, but that's always where we end up and it's fine by me. Tomorrow she's supposed to come over sometime to "celebrate" getting a tough test out of the way...

This girl has very high interest, and I'm thinking about asking her to be my girl tomorrow, but I just wanted some opinions as to whether or not this is too early. I wouldn't know, I've never been much of a relationship guy.

The way I see it, school lasts for about another month here, and I can afford to slow down for a little, save some money by not going out, work on my grades, and have a steady supply of great sex till the summer. I've been around the block a little and she may or may not have done the same, but tell me what you guys think...

Too soon or just right? Please don't give me your opinion if you've never had a girlfriend or sex or any of that. I need serious answers because I never consider getting tied down.
B it's been a month. Ask the chick out. Period.

Do you and forget these SS "Alpha" weirdos. Good luck!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had a lot of girlfriends. I never once asked any of them "will you be my girlfriend?" It's not a conversation you want to initiate as a guy. If you have sex with her for long enough, she will start calling you her boyfriend.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keep the ass coming but you might just be a rebound dude. Enjoy it and don't develop real feelings --- good work on parlaying everything

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol idk why dudes even bother asking for advice when they don't follow it. Not one person said that you should ask her. Oh well..my advice from now on is to do what you want and if you make a mistake hopefully you'll learn from it.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Lol idk why dudes even bother asking for advice when they don't follow it. Not one person said that you should ask her. Oh well..my advice from now on is to do what you want and if you make a mistake hopefully you'll learn from it.
NaughtyNinja did. Most of the people in the discussion forum are keyboard jockeys with high reps and no poon. That's part of the reason I posted it in the high school forum first, because there I know who's good and who's not.

I understand most guys are chumps on here that don't follow the advice they're given, don't worry, I'm not some noob. I'm just not familiar with relationships.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
BPH said:
NaughtyNinja did. Most of the people in the discussion forum are keyboard jockeys with high reps and no poon. That's part of the reason I posted it in the high school forum first, because there I know who's good and who's not.

I understand most guys are chumps on here that don't follow the advice they're given, don't worry, I'm not some noob. I'm just not familiar with relationships.

B You just try the relationship thing out. If it works it works. It doesn't it doesn't. You've been getting more azz than 90% of this site regardless. You've got nothing to prove to random strangers on the net.

If it doesn't work out you go back to doing what you were doing before the relationship. Getting more chicks. Simple.