Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For Giovanni and Penkitten

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is funny that out of all people eternal would start a thread like this, i mean hes cleaning up the forum, and yet doing this lol.

if this was some 1 else making this thread you would have closed it ages ago.

but dont close it because as a girl once said to me at a party "this brings a litlte humour in to our turmoil"

not knowing what turmoil meant me and my freind labled her as posh and cracked jokes about it for months on end, who said anything about motor oil? :p

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about ya'll shut up and close this thread.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting. A thread started by Mr. "I can't stand useless threads that take up space." Chichis christ, close the garbage already. Moderators must be pretty bored.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Thats not a question moron. It's a statement.
Son, you are an ass. Simply put.

The evident understanding of English language (quoted for your nice easy reference) helps to highlight my point.

Go away boy and live life.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this sh!t

Soon as the mods want to have a little fun everyone jumps on them for doing this. Not like you guys have never had some fun with some threads too:rolleyes:.

Guys so what Eternal starts up one thread for gio and Penkitten because he enjoys reading there responses (I also do because it takes away from the monotany(sp.) of the questions 'does she like me' or 'how do I get a girls number').

Everyone just relax. If you guys don't like a thread and don't want to be benificial to it just click on the back button or don't even click on it at all.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Diesel and Demon were more fun to read.

They had a love thing going, or at least Demon did.
Haha... those were days.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I can't believe this sh!t

Originally posted by baseballDJ
Soon as the mods want to have a little fun everyone jumps on them for doing this. Not like you guys have never had some fun with some threads too:rolleyes:.

Guys so what Eternal starts up one thread for gio and Penkitten because he enjoys reading there responses (I also do because it takes away from the monotany(sp.) of the questions 'does she like me' or 'how do I get a girls number').

Everyone just relax. If you guys don't like a thread and don't want to be benificial to it just click on the back button or don't even click on it at all.
And obviously you love this $hit, since apparently you are an Eternal groupie. Or are you just a defender of Eternal. Hey, he's a big boy, he can take it, and probably doesn't need you to fight his battles. Ok, so he's your buddy, and you love him, I like him a lot too, but some threads are just a bit lame and fall short, specially if they're staged. Oh, I forgot, a lot of you love pro wrestling.

Btw, guys, do you think I should approach some cute chick that always stares and smiles at me when I'm at work?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm..."For Giovanni and Penkitten." Let's see...

Is this "jump on the mods back and try and kill them" day or something? Christ, I just wanted to have a little fun and keep them from de-railing any more threads. If you don't like it, shut up about it. Like Gio said, nobody forced you to click on it.

This gives me an idea for another thread...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
To those of you who have such a problem with Gio and pen posting as they do...

I might suggest that you get off this thread and go get laid instead of being such bitter little buggers because someone else is getting laid.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. Eternal, don't try and start ****. You are a jumped up hall monitor, who goes about crusading like you are the holy entity of Sosuave, i don't like you, you've never posted anything worthwhile. All your posts consist of is.....

"whine whine whine,some inane comment about me being hard, when really bambi makes me cry and hide behind the sofa, thread moved/closed" (delete where appropiate)

Baseballdj, you are so far up hall monitors arse, go any futher and i'll have to help you out by the ears.

And to all the people who say "go out and live life", you have the highest post count on here!, surely that indicates in the time you could be "getting laid" you're not. You're posting.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

And to all the people who say "go out and live life", you have the highest post count on here!, surely that indicates in the time you could be "getting laid" you're not. You're posting.
If you look at the join dates and compare most posters to your own join date and post count, you're posting just as often, if not more than most others.

With that being said...the other people aren't the one complaining about a particular two posters and then immediately jumping on a thread intended for the said posts you so despise and throwing a freaking hissy fit. Stop being such a damn girl and go read posts you like.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're entitled to your views, i can't prove it, but i can assure you i have a life. I've read a few of your posts, they're quite good. I respected you as a legend, because you left, however you broke that myth by coming back. My post count is high, granted, but i help people in Hs, don't go round pretending i'm something i'm not *cough* eternal *cough*, just to up my post count.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You're entitled to your views, i can't prove it, but i can assure you i have a life. I've read a few of your posts, they're quite good. I respected you as a legend, because you left, however you broke that myth by coming back. My post count is high, granted, but i help people in Hs, don't go round pretending i'm something i'm not *cough* eternal *cough*, just to up my post count.
Stop and listen to yourself for a second, will ya?

No, your post count isn't high, and the whole point of this site is to post and share. If people didn't post there would be nothing to read. However, anytime you have a regular group of members on a site like this, there is going to be idle chit chat and banter. To expect otherwise is unrealistic.

The only reason anyone is throwing out the "get a life" barb is because you're behaving like an a$$ and pitching a fit over something so ridiculously irrelevent. Let people have fun and if they start derailing a thread you care about, then politely ask them to stop and explain why in a nice, tactful way. That will get you much further than stomping your feet.

No one really cares who "has a life" and who doesn't on here, I assure you of that. They just don't like how you're behaving, are frustrated and threw out the most common flame on the internet. It doesn't matter how often you or anyone else posts. It doesn't matter if Gio and Pen enjoy playful bantering. Don't let it get to you so badly and don't read posts that bother you. It will make your time here much more pleasant.

Sorry I was so harsh, but I think that's what you needed.

It almost sounded like you are accusing me of being "Eternal", which isn't the case. I occassionally stop by and post, although it's seldom. I also was always far too controversial to moderate. Too many people would have taken issue with it.

So, the overall message I'm trying to send you here is "Chill."

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam i wanted this thread open because it was plain funny. Now its just beggining to turn in to a flame war, if you dont stop this its going to have to be closed! anyway i think we got all the laughs we can out of it, its exhausted itself and is now just a flame war.

Last edited:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
dam i wanted this thread open because it was plain funny. Now its just beggining to turn in to a flame war, if you dont stop this its going to have to be closed! anyway i think we got all the laughs we can out of it, its exhausted itself and is not just a flame war.
I guess it's back to the old way -- derailing people's threads!! Woo-hoo!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
I guess it's back to the old way -- derailing people's threads!! Woo-hoo!
and yet this thread was so entertaining , my dear...

Reaction score
Really? Look at mine dude...8 posts! So many! And I told you clearly to go and live life. And son, for the record, I can assure you that I get the balance of posting here/getting laid just right. Thanks for the concern though. It's touching.

Man, I don't know how old you are (since I can't really be bothered to click on your profile...it's of no interest to me) but you're acting like you are 10.

I find it quite amusing you have come running into a thread that was set up as a bit of fun between two members on the board (whom you have since quite rudely insulted) simply because you don't agree with it. I take it from this thread that if you walk down the street and see someone smoking when you don't agree with such habits that you go over and bytch at them before slapping them in the face?

Hmm. Thought not.

Wyldfire summed everything up for you boy. Just perfect. Stop whining and read the reply.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Observe And Learn
if you walk down the street and see someone smoking when you don't agree with such habits that you go over and bytch at them before slapping them in the face?

Hmm. Thought not.
well personaly i do, ok not litraly but if some one smokes near me say at a bus stop, i turn to a freind and say dont you just hate smoker, so the person smoking can hear. It works thou! they often put the cigaret out!