Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for all you google lovers

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Ever since I found out the CIA had some roots with the beginnings of Google, I've learned to never trust Google or there software.

If you need to search using google

use this link http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm

to search without them putting permanent cookies files on you

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Do you also think UFOs have landed and are in some secret base in New Mexico? That Kennedy was shot by the CIA? That if you play Stairway to Heaven backwards you'll hear "here's to my sweet Satan?"

C'mon, people have been making up bull like that since pretty much the start of recorded history.

And before you worry about the CIA putting "permanent cookies files on you," learn to write properly.

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar said:
Ever since I found out the CIA had some roots with the beginnings of Google, I've learned to never trust Google or there software.

If you need to search using google

use this link http://www.scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm

to search without them putting permanent cookies files on you
Let's not flatter ourselves---the CIA has better things to do than track our page files...I mean, come on. They're probably too busy having secret Masonic rituals w/ the Illuminati at Area 51 anyway to pay attention to us:)

And if Google was part of the vast conspiracy, why would it allow Google Earth users to placemark Dulce "Base," Area 51, Camp Hero, and all those other sites that make conspiracy theorists cream their jeans?

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Do you also think UFOs have landed and are in some secret base in New Mexico?
Nothing ever touched down in Roswell except for a weather balloon. But the conspiracy theorists live of their fame... so they need to spread lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mogul

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Google is funded by the KGB. Want to know how I know?

KGB is actually a reference for Google. If you take away the "K" and the "B", then add a "oogle", you get Google!

Oh my god, I've uncovered a neo-Soviet conspiracy to re-build communism!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comeon guys get serious.......It's a known fact tha google pust sh!t on your computer to track your searches....that's why it's as succesfull as it is.

what would you do if you had resources like google?????? powwwerrrrr!!!!! muah ah ha ha ha!!!!!!!! I'd go evil on your ass too.
power curupts.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Google me this...

Funny how google is so huge, with so many people working for it, billions of people use it, and yet, no one seems to realize what it's about...

GOOGLE IS ABOUT MONEY.

That website is grossly out of date. Atleast in so far as the world of the internet is concerned.

Please do your research. There is plenty of stuff to make conspiracy theories over... but then personally I'm a bit more worried about halliburton, and the current executive branch of the US government... WWIII anybody?

...btw I work for the evil empire :whistle:

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I work for The Man, too. At least that's what the crazy tinfoil hat-wearing hippies told me the other day while I was wearing salad (camouflage clothing).

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the Game said:
Nothing ever touched down in Roswell except for a weather balloon. But the conspiracy theorists live of their fame... so they need to spread lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Mogul

The Conspiracy Theory of Area 51 live on because nobody tell us anything about it. If you tresspass they can shoot you on sight if they feel like it.

Area 51 is where they built and tested the F117-A Stealth Jet. So no wonder people think UFOs. Because there ARE UFOs. UFO = Un-identified Flying Object

Reaction score
Google = NSA + CIA + MOSSAD + MI6

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ExploringOne said:
Funny how google is so huge, with so many people working for it, billions of people use it, and yet, no one seems to realize what it's about...

GOOGLE IS ABOUT MONEY.
Agreed, which I don't have a problem with as long as they provide a valuable product. However, this has me concerned about the quality of searches Google will provide in the future.

Google DoubleClick merger: Who wins, who loses

Maybe I will check out the Evil Empire's competing product.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Do you also think UFOs have landed and are in some secret base in New Mexico? That Kennedy was shot by the CIA? That if you play Stairway to Heaven backwards you'll hear "here's to my sweet Satan?"

C'mon, people have been making up bull like that since pretty much the start of recorded history.

And before you worry about the CIA putting "permanent cookies files on you," learn to write properly.
Hey your Canadian you don't know WTF is going on in the US. Have you ever played the "Stairway of Heaven" backwards? It does say it and some members even admitted to putting secret messages in their CDs. There are a million books on how the CIA was part of Kennedy's shootings ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Go watch the history channel and see for yourself. As far as UFOs they do exist there are way too many "citings" and if the military or US gov had nothing to hide why would they erase all pictures and history of Area 51? There is a huge differance between ignorance and conspiracy theories. 9/11 staged by the U.S. Gov that's just stupid conspiracy BS, how could they have 10,000 police, firemen and emergency personnel all be part of it? If it was true all the conspiracy theorists would be dead to since they have "evidence" against the government.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
As far as UFOs they do exist there are way too many "citings" and if the military or US gov had nothing to hide why would they erase all pictures and history of Area 51? There is a huge differance between ignorance and conspiracy theories.
First, learn to spell properly. My eyes are bleeding.

I'm just going to adress the most glaringly stupid point you brought up because, well, I'm not bored enough to refute all the other glaringly stupid points you brought up.

I see that as a stupid civilian you have no idea how the military works. You also have no idea whatsoever what "classified material" actually means. Here's a clue: when they say in movies, jokingly, "I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you," it's true. There are things that, if seen, could cause so much damage to the country, or even to the world, that it is hidden from civilians. Hell, some "regular" stuff like radar systems and other weapons-related systems were guarded by soldiers with assault rifles, in fenced-off buildings, during the Cold War. (There are still various degrees of security now.)

There are various terms related to why the military hides certain aspects of it's operations: PERSEC (PERsonal SECurity; if someone learns those secrets they can kill a bunch of people), OPSEC (OPeration SECurity; if someone learns about that they can screw up operations), etc. Do you know how "Top Secret" clearance is defined?

Executive Order 12356 said:
"Top Secret" shall be applied to information, the unauthorized disclosure of which reasonably could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security.
Don't you think projects that research technology incredibly more advanced than what the public knows about now, should be kept away from prying eyes? Or would you rather give all that information to the terrorsits so they can kick the West's butt?

Heck, considering troop movements and ship deployments are Secret or Top Secret, "special" projects (stealth fighters and the like) would be somewhere around Cosmic Top Secret (a NATO classification; the US wouldn't give anything THAT clearance).

In short, just because the government and the military doesn't disclose every little secret doesn't mean they have anything to hide. It just means that there are things that questionable people shouldn't know about. It's win-win. Well, except for the terrorists.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
In short, just because the government and the military doesn't disclose every little secret doesn't mean they have anything to hide. It just means that there are things that questionable people shouldn't know about. It's win-win. Well, except for the terrorists.

What are you blathering about? Terrorist groups are funded by most governments.

Does the American Government not currently fund Iraqi operations in Iran?

Of course it does.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/02/25/wiran25.xml
"US funds terror groups to sow chaos in Iran"

:woo: Kind of scary huh?

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Oh my bad, I was hungover and got about 2 hours of sleep so I didn't realize the stupid ass spelling like "citings" lol So yea you only refuted one of my points. I actually have a better understanding of the military than you, classified materials are only classified for a certain period of time. If they aren't important to national security anymore they will be released to the public. Area 51 has been closed down, but noone can enter the base or area. Why? because they may find evidence of UFOs.

Bottomline, it doesn't matter if google is owned by the government or CIA, the PATRIOT ACT already gives the government the right to look through all your emails, run programs that monitor your private calls and what you do on the internet.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Area 51 has been closed down, but noone can enter the base or area.
Its still very much active. Why would they close it down? Its already a very secure area.

They can shoot you on sight. No tresspassers, no problem!

EdHunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
God, I love conspiracy theories. If all of the resources (time, money, paper for long screeds about the Montauk project) society expended on making up threats to scare themselves were spent on the world's real problems...we'd be in a better place.

So what? So what if the government does have a UFO in Area 51, and the CIA, the Masons, Nessie, and Bigfoot have summit meetings in Atlantis?
There are still problems (war, pollution, global warming, famine, AIDS, cancer, poverty, etc.) that need solving...