Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

for all you google lovers

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred Da Head said:
Gotta love conspiracy theorists. Do you also think UFOs have landed and are in some secret base in New Mexico? That Kennedy was shot by the CIA?
Yes.

Fred Da Head said:
C'mon, people have been making up bull like that since pretty much the start of recorded history.
Correction. People have been suspicious since the start of recorded history.

Also, Mr. Learn-To-Write-Before-Posting, YOU may want to do a little research before posting. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread83236/pg1 (Top 10 REAL conspiracy's). Not every conspiracy theory is made up.

So what? So what if the government does have a UFO in Area 51, and the CIA, the Masons, Nessie, and Bigfoot have summit meetings in Atlantis?
There are still problems (war, pollution, global warming, famine, AIDS, cancer, poverty, etc.) that need solving...
Yeah, but conspiracy theory's are fun.

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Agreed, which I don't have a problem with as long as they provide a valuable product. However, this has me concerned about the quality of searches Google will provide in the future.

Google DoubleClick merger: Who wins, who loses

Maybe I will check out the Evil Empire's competing product.
At present Google really only has one competitor. Yahoo Overture. The other search networks, Ask, MSN, and LookSmart are minority players. The only one of the 5 that seems to be gaining any ground over google is Ask, but if Ask ever presents a challenge to google, I suspect it will fall victim to a hostile takeover.

Fact is Yahoo sold out completely years before google was even on the map.

PPC is actually a pretty good thing, I'm getting worried that sooner or later (or maybe even now) google will sell out and enter paid links into organic results.

The fact of the matter is google is gobbling up anything and everything. A strategy that has proven to be disastrous countless times for other companies. I fully expect google to announce that it will split into several smaller corporations within the next 5 years.
I wish I was higher on the corporate ladder :wave: