Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all those who suffered from Approach Anxiety, what was the turning point for you?

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When did you finally muster up the courage and it changed ur life for good? Please share your experiences, it would be an interesting read.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First Time I started taking action in the game:

First came across sosauve. At college, got laid once freshman year. I then wanted to get laid again but it never happened. Second year of college, have the belief that "I" personally could never get laid, unless i joined a fraternity. Pledged twice but still didn't get laid. Liked this girl whom had some interest too, but overtime i overstayed my welcome each day when in her dorm room with friends. She lost interest. I developed a big anger that the whole year was all for nothing and i wanted to change this. Didn't want fate to determine by destiny with women.

Quiting but returning back to the game:

For me personally, it was the fact that i let too many opportunities go by and then i saw a future of myself always regretting and never let going of the past. Then hearing the quotes, "You'll never get laid" or "Till the day I see you with women" from people i knew, i ultimately wanted to prove the doubters wrong. Also when girls gave me eye contact, and yet i couldnt' do anything about it...i was afraid to take that chance. That really got to me, and since that day i've been at it and will change the future i envisioned.

Use the pain of not succeeding in the future to remove approach anxiety, that u have to prove it wrong that u can live the life you want!

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get AA anymore due to the fact that I rewired my whole identity and built it back up.

Before when I was just learning this I would have AA depending on if I was in state or not. I remember the 1st real hot chick I ever approached...in fast food store, I'm my typical C&F self and always teased the UG Worker. One day she gave me free food to play like I was on a date with her hot COUSIN sitting down.

I couldn't eat infront of her. (this is hilarious) All I did was drink, I got up to leave BUT...I knew my friend would be pissed that I didn't approach so I go back and sit down. Shaking I say something and go straight interview style which I'm 100% reactive lol. She says my major in school was boring and I lied and said I was changing it too another major which she said was boring.I can't express how much this cracks me up now the killer was she asked why I was shaking.

So anyway after rewiring my identity, I realized how much I loved who I was and how much value I have to offer. I then noticed women need and want me more than I'd ever need or want them. It was a huge shift which caused me to not have even a slight urge of nervousness.

Now all I do is just assert my identity to the women because I now 100% trust that Who I am will cause the girl to want my validation.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me when I didnt graduate...yes that was a pretty big experience and let down for me and knowing that I fvcked up. When I stayed at the school the half semester I needed for that 1 damn credit I lost all feelings and thoughts about how people though of me and what they said about me, I didnt care if a girl was hot or not and I just became very relaxed and started to not give a sh1t about anything. I found this site and am now refining that attitude to help me with women so I lost my AA by not actually going up to a women but by the circumstances .

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
When I started to perform in, and eventually run open mic's. Working in sales also helped. When you can comfortably speak to audiences, one person is nothing.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is good information guys, thanks for sharing your stories, it goes to show how what you think of yourself determines how confident u can be.