Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

For all the SHY guys out there...

zonjuan

New Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Thanks Deagleclaw!! That's straight and to the point. You Rule!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJsparky

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
155
Reaction score
5
This was lame. The whole "be a man" thing is overrated. After all you are a ****ing man, it's about being true to your core... not an emotionless prick.
 

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
1,001
Reaction score
10
mostly useless and shallow advice for truly shy people. I can assure you that "nice guy problems" are not the core of being too shy. but whatever.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Unprez

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
134
Reaction score
3
Master Bates said:
mostly useless and shallow advice for truly shy people. I can assure you that "nice guy problems" are not the core of being too shy. but whatever.
yes but what he is sayin is defentely a start... the core of being shy is lack of confidence .. and being an emotionless prick who doesn't care what other thinks....well that does indeed lead to more confidence
 

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2012
Messages
1,278
Reaction score
134
Age
37
Bump.
 

bdymstr

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I've generally been a shy guy most of my life, so I can definitely relate. But I feel like I'm a quiet,educated man with an uncanny ability to filter out the nonsense. Being older also lets me know what I want, and anyone that falls short gets left behind. I find myself talking more with women to figure out their mindset, ( which explains why I have many female friends). Very few stimulate me beyond hello. Too many games. I feel that's what separates the women from the girls.
 

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
Thanks Bro Bro, After sniffing through the comments, I must say: Most post does not apply to all men, We all have our personal differences.

as Pook would say, ‘If it sounds like Latin, Dont consider it’ something along those lines.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top