Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For all the SHY guys out there...

zonjuan

Reaction score
Thanks Deagleclaw!! That's straight and to the point. You Rule!!!

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
This was lame. The whole "be a man" thing is overrated. After all you are a ****ing man, it's about being true to your core... not an emotionless prick.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mostly useless and shallow advice for truly shy people. I can assure you that "nice guy problems" are not the core of being too shy. but whatever.

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Master Bates said:
mostly useless and shallow advice for truly shy people. I can assure you that "nice guy problems" are not the core of being too shy. but whatever.
yes but what he is sayin is defentely a start... the core of being shy is lack of confidence .. and being an emotionless prick who doesn't care what other thinks....well that does indeed lead to more confidence

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

bdymstr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've generally been a shy guy most of my life, so I can definitely relate. But I feel like I'm a quiet,educated man with an uncanny ability to filter out the nonsense. Being older also lets me know what I want, and anyone that falls short gets left behind. I find myself talking more with women to figure out their mindset, ( which explains why I have many female friends). Very few stimulate me beyond hello. Too many games. I feel that's what separates the women from the girls.

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Bro Bro, After sniffing through the comments, I must say: Most post does not apply to all men, We all have our personal differences.

as Pook would say, ‘If it sounds like Latin, Dont consider it’ something along those lines.