"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

For all of those who read my other post.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
For all of those who read my other post about changing my look, here is what i look after I get my hair brown (or when it used to be) and an untouched photo (non modeling pic, just taken with a regular camera).

http://images.thedilly.com/users/2004/04/17/pillsburrybo/photos/headshot.jpg


Any evaluations or change of minds about me lookin like a homo or looking toooo perfect? I doubt it, you gotta understand people say that **** and its offensive, i just wanna be average guy that girls like!! NOT LOOKING FOR FREAKIN ATTENTION, JUST ACCEPTANCE!!
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
Oh Nan! I'm sorry. When I said you looked perfect it's not like I meant it was your fault. That's genetics, hon. You have very delicate features and perfect proportions to your face and what I saw of your body. That's what I meant. I think guys like you need to try and tone it down a little by being a little scruffy (Brad has tried this and so has Johnny Depp, who also has your type of delicate features). You are VERY attractive and when you grow into your looks (in your mid to late twenties) and look a little more weathered and older you are gonna knock'em dead!

YOU DO NOT LOOK GAY. I don't know who said that but, that's BS.
Seabreeze;)
 

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2004
Messages
992
Reaction score
0
Location
STL
You obviously have some kind of self-image disorder. So I might as well just be the one to come out and say it:

YOU LOOK GREAT

IF YOU'RE NOT GETTING CHICKS, IT'S BECAUSE YOUR GAME SUCKS.


SUCKS!

Now start working on improving your confidence instead of making 20 "Do I look too muscular???" threads a day.
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
Originally posted by Interpol
Now start working on improving your confidence instead of making 20 "Do I look too muscular???" threads a day.
Only 4 by my count. :rolleyes:

For all of those who read my other post.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60392

Working Out More or Less Pic OPINIONS?
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60318

Baby Boy Face problem...
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60218

College party problem
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60170
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
hey nan3109, how does it feel to being a narcissistic bisexual phag.
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
hey nan3109, how does it feel to being a narcissistic bisexual phag.
 
Top