"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

For a Girl that just got dumped...

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Let's say there's this girl (obviously, I'm interested in her) that just got dumped and seems pretty distraught over it. I know this isn't the time to be flirting but shouldn't I comfort her in some way (to build rapport or whatever...)? Is there anything in particular that would make a girl feel more comfortable after she got dumped?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Just a warning: You don't want to be the guy she turns to every time she has guy problems. That's friends-zone.
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
If she's a mate then yeah, but I take it she isn't- so stay the hell away. She has girly mates to deal with her teenage bull****, just like we have manly mates to deal with ours. Are you her girly mate? DO you want to be her girly mate? Then leave it to them.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
I was just thinking...

I wouldn't be there to "comfort" her or anything, but if you DO happen to talk to her and she brings it up, just a simple "he must be crazy" type compliment would be ok.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top